Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anyone interested in running a football challenge?  (Read 2308 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Any MNO member interested in running a very simple football challenge.  You must be committed to organizing and following up on the games for each week.  The game is simple.  Anyone that is interested signs up.  This is for the regular season so there is time to set this up.  The participants only pick one game per week.  If you win, you go on.  If you loose you are done.  I would expect most of the young guys to talk big and participate but they will pick their games based on their school colors be out after the 3rd week.  The organizer will have to get the winners for the week and ax the loosers on Tuesday.  Simple game but fun.    I will participate(and most likely win  ;)) but will not do the scoring. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Randy? anybody watch football?   :scratch:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i would but im already in 3 leagues and couldnt barely keep up last year when i was in any more than that.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
I would, But to many things going on. I got to find a job! ;D

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Would either of you guys play if we could talk Bobby into running it?    Hint Hint ;)

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I would play, just cant run it with my internship starting up and all.  I can second a vote for BB?!?   :happy1:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i may play if i dont have to run it but its still a big IF

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
I nominate DDS since he knows the rules... :rotflmao: I probably would join up.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Would either of you guys play if we could talk Bobby into running it?    Hint Hint ;)
  :sorry: Not me!! I have dug out my old vcr so I can tape vikings football games this fall, I am going to be working around the cabin and doing the honey do list!! Psssssttt I am really going to be fishing but that first line was for the wife looking over my shoulder...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I would, But to many things going on. I got to find a job! ;D

randy

good one!  :rotflmao: 

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I could retire!  :rotflmao:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com