Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Yankees got a spanking++  (Read 2137 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Yankees were completely dominated last night.  Lee pitched 8 innings for the Texans and looked like he could go another.  The 6 run 9th for Texas crushed the Yankees spirit.  Lee will be able to pitch another game in this series.  If you have not seen this guy work the ball check it out next time.    :dancinred: :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Lee is a stud!  Twins should have tried harder to pick him up from the Mariners.

I am loving that Texas is beating the Yanks!  Go Rangers!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I am loving that Texas is beating the Yanks!  Go Rangers!

What Outdoors Junkie said! I hope they annihilate them.

an·ni·hi·late/əˈnī-əˌlāt/  Verb
1. Destroy utterly; obliterate.
2. Defeat utterly. 
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Leech lake guide, Walker, Mn.
Bob Auel
Leech lake Guide with www.leisureoutdooradventures.com Guide Boat 2007 19' 3" warrior
218-836-2014

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad part is though that Lee is a free agent at the end of the season and you darn well know the Yankees will offer him monster $$$$$$$
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Once again Texas knocked the smirk off the New York Yankees faces. :rocker; :blues brothers:  If New York gets it to game 7 they will have to face Lee again.  Go Texas-any team but the Yanks!!!
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
God I hate the freaking Yankees! :banghead:  Nothing would wash the bad taste from my mouth that I got from our ALDS series better than the Rangers whipping the Bronx Bombers Bottoms Bigtime! :woot: :dancinred:  I really like the Rangers manager Washington.... great guy. :bow:  GO RANGERS! :rocker;

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
IM WITH YA and share the hate of the Yankees  :puke:

I would really like to see a Rangers v. Giants world series - I wouldnt mind seeing either of them winning, as long as it aint the Yanks.

The Ranger get to go home for the last 2 games, so lets hope they can win one of those, preferably the 1st one - I dont think can sit through a game 7, the Yankees always seen to win those.