Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ottertail Ice  (Read 2685 times)

Offline cnelson824

• Outdoorsman
Anyone been on Ottertail yet? Been earing of around 6" of ice.

Offline cnelson824

• Outdoorsman
Was out on OT this weekend, found 9-10 inches of good ice and some really slow fishing :cry:
Tried everything I could think of but I'm guessing the weather had something to do with it.
I guess I will just have to try agian next weekend  :fishing2:

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I know a guy up there that has been fishing as well, said he caught a few one night about a week ago, and hasnt caught anything since.  No sure if he is on Ottertail or not.... he may be on West Battle - I know he usually fishes there most of the time   :scratch:
Ill have to ask next time I talk to him.
The fishing is usually pretty good on OT, so in due time they will start biting!   :fishing2:

Offline cnelson824

• Outdoorsman
I noticed that the water is not a clear as it has been in the past, can only see jig go down about 5', wondering if that has someting to do with it :doah: