Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Antler shed hunting  (Read 8720 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
If FireRanger is in, count me in.

Your driving back though!! ;D :rotflmao:    :drinking:   :moon:
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline MnDeerStalker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
New Ulm but will travel.   
New Ulm is a great place. Oktoberfest, August Schell products. To heck with the snowy woods lets have a brewery tour.

:drinking:   :toast: 
Sounds good to me.

Do you realty want the tour or just skip it and go strait to the tap room :tequila;
there is also a huge party called bockfest out there in February!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
If FireRanger is in, count me in.

Your driving back though!! ;D :rotflmao:    :drinking:   :moon:

As long as you steer the Rover.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Tyler Rother

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Seen this as I was driving along a local highway this morning, nothing big, but a shed regardless.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
any shed find is a great find  :happy1: i have been out a few time so far came up empty handed but  still alot of snow maybe after this warm up some will start to surface
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline MnDeerStalker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Here's one for you went 78 6/8 maybe a shooter next year but not sure yet??!   :green archer:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
For any of you guys that want a new place to shed hunt I have access to 45 acres near st cloud that hold deer and there are plenty of scrapes around. I tried yesterday and paced back and forth through bedding areas and have found nothing. (Its also fair game for you yote hunters) If anyone is interested PM me and we can schedual something.