Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Show Unread shows me nothing...  (Read 3273 times)

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
I have been checking in on MNO 2-3 times a week since 2007 and I start my cruzing by check the unread posts. In the last cupple weeks when I click that link it shows zero unread. This makes me verry sad. I cry out loud and it is getting on my wife's nerves. Is there any way this can be corrected? Sability in my home life depends on it. THANK YOU!
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I have been checking in on MNO 2-3 times a week since 2007 and I start my cruzing by check the unread posts. In the last cupple weeks when I click that link it shows zero unread. This makes me verry sad. I cry out loud and it is getting on my wife's nerves. Is there any way this can be corrected? Sability in my home life depends on it. THANK YOU!

I once had this issue.... I cannot remember the fix but I will look into to!  :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     I can't find that link on the page.  The only show unread link is under pms.  It will have a number by it if you have an unread personal  messages.  I think you can set up your profile page to do something like showing unread posts but I did not set mine up that way.  That would be where I would look for the problem.  :scratch:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Try this.. go to the forum page, At the top left you will see edit profile with your name.
in that menu you should see read unread. See if that works.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't know what you did, but it works now. Thank you! Now I can go back to life as it was.
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
It is not working again. BOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline Tyler Rother

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Does it have to do with being logged in and logging on? I know my pc accidentally logs me out sometimes and I just re log in and it fixes it. Try clearing the cache on your internet browser, see if that helps too.

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
It is not working again/still. How do I fix this. I feel "out of the loop". Any way to fix this? Please help.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Pm me your phone number and we can try to figure it out.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com