Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MDHA Calendar/Raffle information.  (Read 1558 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
MDHA Calendar/Raffle
I am selling a 2011 Minnesota Outdoor information Calendar. This Calendar provides information on season dates, sunrise/set times, wildlife activity, sports shows, plus much more.  There is something for almost everyday of the year.  Purchase one calendar and be entered into two different drawings.  The calendar alone has enough information to may it worth the $20 cost. 
The first drawing is sponsored by Ron Schara and has two great prizes.  First is a three day two night turkey hunt for one at Ron Schara’s Turkey Track Club in South Dakota.  The hunt includes room, board and guiding. (Winner must provide license and transportation).  Second is a Fly in fishing trip for two to Thunderhook Fly-Ins’ Smooth Rock Camp near Armstrong, Ontario. Trip includes flight to and from Armstrong, to camp, housekeeping cabin (6 days, 5 nights) boat, motor, gas and one free day guiding.  Note: The above drawing and two prizes will be drawn at the MDHA State Habitat Banquet on 2/26/2011.  This drawing includes everyone who purchased a Calendar from MDHA.

The second drawing will only include those people who purchased this calendar from our MDHA Chapter.  (Sherburne County Swampbucks).  We have a limited supply of calendars (100) that our chapter is selling.  We have several great prizes including a Remington 870 16 gauge shot gun, custom made knife and sheath, and a custom made wood storage box.  This drawing will take place at our Annual Banquet on March 26, 2011.

You do not need to be present to win. Everyone who buys a calendar is entered into both drawings however, the Chapter drawing may have 100 or less entries.

Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing a calendar.
Thanks, deadeye
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
PM sent.  Keep me posted on the SCSB MDHA chapter banquet Deadeye!
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't forgotten about the check DE.  It'll be in the mail tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Thanks again!
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks,  I will post information on our banquet in a few weeks.  The event is scheduled for Saturday March 26, 2011.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***