Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: old DTV receivers...  (Read 1331 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
are they good for anything? I have 3 of them, nothing special, probably 4-5 years old. w/cards.  are they good for anything? can I activate one on someones account for a cabin or fish house? anyone want them? they are going into the trash...
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
are they good for anything? I have 3 of them, nothing special, probably 4-5 years old. w/cards.  are they good for anything? can I activate one on someones account for a cabin or fish house? anyone want them? they are going into the trash...

Yes John you can activate them one someones account.  They just have to call in with the number and say they are adding a TV in the garage.  However you do need to have a dish to hook them up to.  You could probably sell them on C-List.  Do you have an extra dish?
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
ya, i have dishes...
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
ya, i have dishes...

Well if someone currently has direct tv they could get the dish and a box from you and have sat. TV in their fish house or camper. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
I would be interested in one of each.  We have two cabins side by side.  One with direct tv and one with nothing.  Only have used the tv to play movies.  I didn't know you could just get another box and dish and put them on the same account.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.