Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: We need some MNO winners!  (Read 2298 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If you remember last year, my family had to do a lot of work lugging home the guns they won at our MDHA Chapter Banquet.  Well this year I would like to see some MNO buddies get in on the action.  The banquet is again held at the Big Lake Banquet facility (Friendly Buffalo) located on Highway 10 just two miles east of Big lake.  Don't make me do all the heavy lifting. :whistling:

Let's see if we can get an "MNO" table going to this event.

New this year, with your banquet ticket order, you can pre-order Banquet Bucks.  With each order of $100 worth of Banquet Bucks (used like cash to buy raffle tickets) you will receive free $20.00 worth of general raffle tickets.  (Last year there were three guns on the general raffle)

You can use the reservation form below or contact me (PM, email) for additional information.

Minnesota Deer Hunters Association
Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter
   5th Annual Banquet
  Saturday, March 26, 2011
    Marketplace Banquet Center
             Big Lake, MN
     5:00 PM – Social Hour
         6:30 PM – Dinner

It’s time to join us for our fifth annual fund-raiser! Raffles, Silent auctions and FUN! MANY PRIZES! Funds raised promote Youth Outdoor Education, Scholarships, Local Habitat Projects & more! 
Come for the great meal, raffles & great prizes to help out a projects close to home and have a GREAT TIME!

We expect a sell-out. Tickets WILL NOT be available at the door! Seating is limited!

Purchase your tickets by February 26th for your chance to win a framed 2010 Mini “Print of the Year” (12”x8”) in the Early Bird Drawing!!! 

---- -------cut here------------Reservation Form------------cut here------- ----

Help support Hunters against Hunger by bringing a non-perishable food item for the local food shelf and get entered in a special drawing!

Banquet Bucks   Order in increments of $100 dollars, with each $100 you get $20 in general raffle tickets.        $100.00   X number  =  $_________

Dinner Tickets   Adult (one banquet dinner & one year MDHA Membership)               $50.00      
           Couples (two banquet dinners & one year MDHA Membership)               $75.00      
       Youth (includes 1 dinner and 1 yr youth Membership if age 17 or under)   $35.00      
Memberships if you can’t attend please buy or renew your membership by calling MDHA at 218-327-1103, ext 10, or emailing jo@mndeerhunters.com.         

Non-refundable total »»»»   $_____________      

Name (adult to receive membership):                                                                   
Guest (couple) Name:
Forkhorn (youth) Name(s):
City, State & Zip:
Phone Number/Email:

Send to:
MDHA – Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter
20633 Meadowvale Rd
Elk River, MN 55330

Call with questions:
Cathie:
763-441-4624
or Mark:
763-753-2331

(Make checks payable to “Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter, MDHA.”)      

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I'm trying to clear the date.
This year you are invited to come and look for mushrooms in the cities.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.