Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488090 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Willy,
You called both myself (Mr. Great Outdoors) and Mr. General offering us cash to quit fishing because you are scared to death of the eventual outcome of the Challenge. :happy1:
Mr. Bobby Bass should be getting his call tonight, if he hasn't already! :happybounce: :happybounce:
I can make it no simpler than that!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
PS-I was really touched the way you started the call with "Mr. Outdoors, Sir........ and then went on to say how the town will disrespect you if we don't let you win, etc, etc"!!
Almost had a tear in my eye.
General, did he say the same to you?? ;D
:scratch: I didn't get the call... But then I have Whine Blocker on my phone  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Team six is no where near the bottom 3rd or turd as you Minnesota tourists call it. That is a lot better than the four bottom teams with ZERO fish posted or the bottom ten teams with but eleven fish posted for thirty fishermen. I do know you can't win anything if you can't post a fish. Kenhutin might be hiding out in the weeds waiting to make a big splash, he has been under everyone's radar this challenge. O and Lee I want to thank you for the Minnesota tourism for coming to Ely and spending your hard earned retirement money. I am sure Greatoutdoors is smiling all the way to the bank. :happy1:

I just need to correct a couple of errors here. :police: :police:

Up until recently there were 5 teams that had not posted a fish.  Remember that?  That was back when you were in first place.   :doah:

I also know that you can win without posting a fish.  A couple of past champions are in a very good position to win the whole shootin match with no postings. 

Enjoy turd place.  Those bottom ten teams will be putting you back where you belong shortly.  Good luck trying to make the top five. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
The General trying to explain to the news media why the Seal Poo team is faltering.

Quote:  We used to be a good team before it all went to our head
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Team six is no where near the bottom 3rd or turd as you Minnesota tourists call it. That is a lot better than the four bottom teams with ZERO fish posted or the bottom ten teams with but eleven fish posted for thirty fishermen. I do know you can't win anything if you can't post a fish. Kenhutin might be hiding out in the weeds waiting to make a big splash, he has been under everyone's radar this challenge. O and Lee I want to thank you for the Minnesota tourism for coming to Ely and spending your hard earned retirement money. I am sure Greatoutdoors is smiling all the way to the bank. :happy1:

I just need to correct a couple of errors here. :police: :police:

Up until recently there were 5 teams that had not posted a fish.  Remember that?  That was back when you were in first place.   :doah:

I also know that you can win without posting a fish.  A couple of past champions are in a very good position to win the whole shootin match with no postings.  

Enjoy turd place.  Those bottom ten teams will be putting you back where you belong shortly.  Good luck trying to make the top five.  

DDS As it was said to me from seal poo team back when The Barbarians.. was in 4 place and seal poo was in first that It dose not matter wear you are if you are not in first you are a looser  :whistling:

Well The Barbarians..  are in first :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and team seal poo are not so I see it this way that they are looser!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wish me luck I am going fishing as the The Barbarians.. will see if  The Barbarians.. can push the bar higher,  :dancinred: :dancinred: As I know wildlife is  :dancinred: in their head  :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers:
« Last Edit: August 08/07/11, 07:20:05 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild says he is going fishing. A picture of his boat heading out this morning.
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
O Bobby are you spying on me you want to know my fishing spot  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  are you happy to see me back  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I had a other great day fishing  :dancinred: :dancinred:  team seal poo you girls will never win

The Barbarians.. will stay in first,  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:  Stay tune  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ha sir poo head  You do not like it when I go fish I know as As The Barbarians.. are kicking your  :moon:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Your fishing spot? I prefer not to fish in stock ponds........ Waits for witty comeback from Wild......
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now that  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: all three of the seal poo team come on here at the same time just to see what big fish I got today But now I will make you wait this time or will I    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as The Barbarians..  you fear  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians..  are still  in first place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB I see your going down in flames

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Billy Bass  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't worry be happy  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/08/11, 11:21:59 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: That is my cousin "Billy Bass" who is a millionaire from people like you who bought his likeness and then hung them in your shop for your customers to admire. I hear you have one in your shop at about five feet so your kin have something to look up to!  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch: That is my cousin "Billy Bass" who is a millionaire from people like you who bought his likeness and then hung them in your shop for your customers to admire. I hear you have one in your shop at about five feet so your kin have something to look up to!  :rotflmao:

:sorry: That was mine  That I got free at a garage sale :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As You can see how well I look up to it  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
After a lot of thought about how ruff the smackdown thread can get at times, Borgie and I would like to extend an olive branch. We've decided that next summer we will do a guest appearance and seminar at the Greatoutdoors Bait and Tackle shop in Ely MN. This will be part of the 2012 Challenge Victory Tour. The Barbarians and Borgie's Raiders teams will also be available for a good will autograph signing held at GO's Tackle shop.

As a special event for the children we will hang 3 piñatas filled with fishing tackle donated by Greatoutdoors, General and Bobby Bass. Each piñata will be fashioned after each member of the seal poo team for authenticity.  To show that there are no hard feelings, seal members have volunteered to each take a one hour shift in the dunk tank. With our championship fisherman/pitcher wildlifeminnesota throwing the first 25 balls at the tank.

:reporter;...More details will follow soon........ :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 08/08/11, 04:45:22 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Don't believe Lee's post about a seminar at The Great Outdoors, as they just want to rub elbows with me. He and Borgie always stop in, asking for fishing tips, and never leave without asking for an autographed picture of me. :happy1:
I give them a few tips, as can be seen by Borgie's Raiders being temporarily in second place (your welcome, Borgie) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I also toss Lee a few pointers to help him out, the latest two were, "you eat the inside of the banana, not the outside, and never shake up a can of beer like you do tomato juice."
He was not aware of either!!  You're welcome, Lee! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
SEALTeam 6 is there to help, HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: August 08/08/11, 08:04:53 PM by greatoutdoors »
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O., :blablabla:

I've begun to notice a pattern starting to develop here on your posts. When you guys were in first (remember in the olden days?) your posts were aggressive. Now that your team has failed and fallen down and can't get up you've become strictly defensive.

There is no need for you to become defensive since you no longer have anything to defend. As I see it the seal poos' are on a downword slide while the Barbarians are just sliding in.  :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Defensive, Really Lee!!!! :scratch:
The posts are more aggressive than before, though not as nasty and agressive as they will be when SEALTeam 6 slaps the Boobarians into the Challenge depths!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
PS-Why did you post the photo that I took of you in the bathroom of the Steak House???  Thought you told me to keep it quiet!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I see the greattoiletsitter Had fall a sleep on the job. Could this be why team seal poo smell so bad!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

To You think that you will be back in first  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Not as long as I am on the water. Did I tell I have a new upgraded for The Barbarians..  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

By the way When I come up to you store can I have your autograph on this photograph of you  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Wildeyefeminist,
You need to focus a bit, since I pointed out in my previous post that was a picture of Lee in the rest room at the Steak House in Ely!! :happy1:
He said he was listening to you talking about your fishing abilities on his cell phone, when he fell asleep!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wildeyefeminist,
You need to focus a bit, since I pointed out in my previous post that was a picture of Lee in the rest room at the Steak House in Ely!! :happy1:
He said he was listening to you talking about your fishing abilities on his cell phone, when he fell asleep!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I read what you post. But I all so know Your full bull  :censored: As Lee tell the true He dose not lie!!
As we  The Barbarians..  Are whopping your  :moon:
Look at the lead board who in 1st The Barbarians..  what on 2st place Borgie's Raiders teams 3st place LOSER  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
General and Bobby Bass,
I'm convinced that after SEALTeam 6 thrashes the Boobarians and the other teams in this years Challenge, there will be more verified sightings of Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa than Willy!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I think you mean this......

I'm convinced that after The Barbarians..  thrashes the team seal poo and the other teams in this years Challenge, there will be more verified sightings of Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa than General and Bobby Bass,!!

The Barbarians..  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, hey, hey, ;D
Write your own material, the statement stand's as originally printed! :happy1:
However, the real question will be, "Where's Willy," after the Boobarians crash and burn! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The answer is easy, so easy it's silly.  Find Elvis and Jimmy, and you will find Willy!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
SEALTeam 6, HOO RAH! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As it look The Barbarians..  are whooping your  :moon: as your team mates have now run off  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You now stand alone like all ways  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
As it look The Barbarians..  are whooping your  :moon: as your team mates have now run off  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You now stand alone like all ways  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Still here, matter of fact we just got in from an all day rescue trying to find your teammate Big Slick. You do remember having a teammate right? Team Six is always here, right in your face but where is your team?
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wildeyefeminist,

FACTS:

Try again my brother! :popcorn:

First off I'm one of the few people on the planet other than
Borgie that don't have a cell phone. Secondly, if that was me sitting on the crapper you wouldn't be able to see the crapper. :rotflmao:  And that's all I have to say about that.
  :moon:
« Last Edit: August 08/11/11, 04:49:22 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee,
That has to be you, because just like the Challenge, I ain't seeing any fish in either place!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
SEALTeam 6-HOO RAH!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.

All kiddin aside what's the water temp on Burntside (surface)?

I was out on Geneva Monday and water was 83 degrees :doah: The fish that came out of 30 ft were warm and poached :cry:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee,
A cold front moved in, and Burntside was a bit over 70 on the surface yesterday, making fishing terrible. :banghead: :banghead: 
I'm heading out fishing at 11, will check a few more places today and get back to you.
Two days ago, it was 51 degrees at 35 FOW.
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB The Barbarians.. Are still in First  :coffee:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy, Willy, Willy, no one on SEALTeam6 ever stands alone.  Don't get us confused with your Wal-Mart Greeter job where standing alone is all you do. 

P.S. Willy you can not wear this to work again.  You are on your second strike. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well if it isn't seal poo So that what you been up to. You got a new job  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Well if you can not fish you mite as well smell like one   :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Good luck to all the guys heading out on the big fishing trip tomorrow, A week of not having to read Wilds posts!  :Clap:  don't  :toast:  to much, catch  :Fish: and make sure you bring some  :spam: just in case  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass