Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487516 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Barbarians..Bump.. :sorry:..Now that WAS short lived! :whistling:  Back to Second place where you belong!  :king:
:Clap:  I'll be going out mid-week in case there are any late posters trying to steal our spot.

What are you trying to that some going to steal your fishing spot. That would be The General he like to fish in the fish tank too.  ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
"I  Scratch you should have got with TroutSniffers  whistling As this would fit better"  There is always next year :happy1:

What Wong  General  you can not  :scratch: of something better then to use my line,
You are getting beat donw by your own game,  :scratch: of a new line you are fail at a lot of thing lately,

One more thing I see when you posted your fish you all ways say it small? Is that what your wife tell you all the time?  :whistling:

Now your in 3 place and I am in 2 place   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I forgot you are here Willy and I have to explain to you what most others can figure out on their own. 

1.  I used your line cause I agreed with it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

2.  I said it was a small one Because I also caught one that was bigger, but no need to show it off yet in case my teammates had one they would like to post.  :bonk: :bonk:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey General,

Your teammate geratoutdoors just called and he wants you to bring over some T Paper since he never has any. Your so lucky to have such quality team members. :doah:

You may have to bring him a rod and reel since he can't find his. Don't bother to spool up the reel since he won't know the difference.
Yup General, I must confess that's a picture of me sitting on Lee's mouth while taking a Borgersen!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Listen G.O. it's time to wise up a bit. Look what happened to you when The General told you where to look for the whoppers. I bet Bobby wouldn't fall for such a trick.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey General,

Your teammate geratoutdoors just called and he wants you to bring over some T Paper since he never has any. Your so lucky to have such quality team members. :doah:

You may have to bring him a rod and reel since he can't find his. Don't bother to spool up the reel since he won't know the difference.
Yup General, I must confess that's a picture of me sitting on Lee's mouth while taking a Borgersen!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now I have to take a Borgersen........dang you G.O. :banghead:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey General,

Listen G.O. it's time to wise up a bit. Look what happened to you when The General told you where to look for the whoppers. I bet Bobby wouldn't fall for such a trick.

Nice try Lee, trying the old divide and conquer trick on SEALTeam 6 because you know we are going to slap you silly in the Challenge, and never look back, Babbee!! training-087 training-087 training-087
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey General,

Nice try Lee, trying the old divide and conquer trick on SEALTeam 6 because you know we are going to slap you silly in the Challenge, and never look back, Babbee!! training-087 training-087 training-087

No worries G.O. Lee couldn't divide 2 slices of bread to make a fish sandwich. :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey General,

No worries G.O. Lee couldn't divide 2 slices of bread to make a fish sandwich. :rotflmao:
Yeah, and not to mention the fact that he'd have to ask one of the members of SEALTeam 6 to get him the fish for the sandwich! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter;

Looks like or man wildlifeminnesota is determined to win this whole challenge single handed and there ain't nothing you guys can do about it.

Barbarians Forever! :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Well, I went out on MilleLacs with my husband and my kids this weekend...
We hammered the Walleyes!!!!!!
My teammates are going to hate me, and they should...guess who forgot to bring her
*#¥%€*#£!#* MNO White Spinner Bait with?? *#£€¥£%!*
I took some great pictures regardless, but no reason now to really post them, except
for the simple fact to show you all that my 8 & 9 yr old little boys can outfish the sh*t out
of all u bozo's!! Yes, their Mommy taught them well!! :) ~gg :queen2:

Maybe i will post some pics later, I can't from my phone right now...

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Looks like or man wildlifeminnesota is determined to win this whole challenge single handed and there ain't nothing you guys can do about it.

You got that Right,,,, Lee Nice to see you notes that we are in 2st Place   ;D As of 5:00 I will be out In tell night fall working the Rapala in shallow water by the river Hoping to hook that 30" + walleye  ;D 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
My teammates are going to hate me, and they should...guess who forgot to bring her
I took some great pictures regardless, but no reason now to really post them, except
for the simple fact to show you all that my 8 & 9 yr old little boys can outfish the sh*t out

GG you are luck you are not on my team Because you forgot  MNO White Spinner Bait, I would have said this to you What the *#Â¥%€*#£!#**#£€¥£%!* are you  :scratch:

But I will say ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, oh ya ha  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And yes we would like to see the photos  :Photography: That you can not inter to the  Fishing Challenge   ;D  ;D

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

You got that Right,,,, Lee Nice to see you notes that we are in 2st Place   ;D As of 5:00 I will be out In tell night fall working the Rapala in shallow water by the river Hoping to hook that 30" + walleye  ;D 

Sounds good to me WLM however, I was hoping to win the years largest walleye award this time around. Not to mention the largest bass of the year. Rumor has it that Big Slick has this secret northern spot. He had one on last winter that seemed to overwhelm him. If he gets another shot at it the rest of the teams are toast.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Exactly what does *#Â¥%€*#£!#* MNO White Spinner Bait with?? *#£€¥£%!* mean :scratch: Borgie uses the same terminology  :doah:
« Last Edit: May 05/17/11, 12:05:53 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

You got that Right,,,, Lee Nice to see you notes that we are in 2st Place   ;D As of 5:00 I will be out In tell night fall working the Rapala in shallow water by the river Hoping to hook that 30" + walleye  ;D  

Sounds good to me WLM however, I was hoping to win the years largest walleye award this time around. Not to mention the largest bass of the year. Rumor has it that Big Slick has this secret northern spot. He had one on last winter that seemed to overwhelm him. If he gets another shot at it the rest of the teams are toast.

I was hope to do the same Biggest walleye and the biggest Bass and The biggest Pike Because I have a spot that mite just give me two of them, As you did bet my biggest Bass last year by .25 of a inch,,  As I did put my back in the hole I got him out of so it should be bigger this year ;D

But this will be where we will have are Challenge and that OK with me if I loss out to you or big slick  then we will smoke the rest of the team in are dust,,,,,,  ;D

« Last Edit: May 05/17/11, 12:15:11 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So we ask what happen to DDS are you hiding in here somewhere,  :whistling:
or are you fishing as you are going to have to pull your weight this year, I see you could be at the bottom of the list this year as in blow The General  :scratch:

I well try this again,,,,  :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Whoe Nellie!!!  You guys are reading a lot into the future after posting a couple of fish anyone could catch sitting on the dock for a couple of hours.  My team is working on a name.  We realize it will be in the MNO Hall of Fame at the end of this year so we want a good one.  We will be patiently waiting for your teams to self destruct with infighting and blame.  My team knows we need 90+ inches to win and those 22 inch walleyes are not going to cut it.  They do qualify you for the drawings so each member should post a legal fish even if it is not an upgrade to qualify for the prize drawings.  Enjoy your stay at the top.  When you drop it's going to be a crash.    :coffee:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
If the general doesn't upgrade his spinnerbait he will never get the MNO in focus on any fish over 28 inches.   I see he is using his tiny little daredevil from last year.  Is that to give the illusion that the fish is bigger?   :scratch:.  
« Last Edit: May 05/17/11, 02:21:23 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     I see the Barbarians are tipping the the judges.  25.5 some stretched to 26  :scratch:.  That northern won't hold up but you guys should correct the judge and preserve your integrity.  Thats a full 1/2 inch error.    I max zoomed it.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
     I see the Barbarians are tipping the the judges.  25.5 some stretched to 26  :scratch:.  That northern won't hold up but you guys should correct the judge and preserve your integrity.  Thats a full 1/2 inch error.    I max zoomed it.

No that was my error and trust me I had to send the judge three more photos on that pike  :moon:
But do not stress your Brain in your big head  DDS :scratch: We plan on upgrading it soon...  ;D

Now for your name So let me  :help: you pick it out  :scratch: as you say it will be (  in the MNO Hall of Fame at the end of this year so we want a good one.)  Under ( LOSER )  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

No that was my error and trust me I had to send the judge three more photos on that pike  :moon:
But do not stress your Brain in your big head  DDS :scratch: We plan on upgrading it soon...  ;D

Now for your name So let me  :help: you pick it out  :scratch: as you say it will be (  in the MNO Hall of Fame at the end of this year so we want a good one.)  Under ( LOSER )  ;D

It's nice of you to be willing to share your nickname with us but I think we will let you keep it.    :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    I see the Barbarians are tipping the the judges.  25.5 some stretched to 26  :scratch:.  That northern won't hold up but you guys should correct the judge and preserve your integrity.  Thats a full 1/2 inch error.    I max zoomed it.

No that was my error and trust me I had to send the judge three more photos on that pike  :moon:
But do not stress your Brain in your big head  DDS :scratch: We plan on upgrading it soon...  ;D

Now for your name So let me  :help: you pick it out  :scratch: as you say it will be (  in the MNO Hall of Fame at the end of this year so we want a good one.)  Under ( LOSER )  ;D

2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Leader Board

1st)  The Barbarians

2nd)  

3rd)  

4th)

5th)

6th)

7th)

8th)

9th)

10th)

11th)

12th)

13th)

14th)

15th)

16th)

17th)  ( The sresol)  ;D
« Last Edit: May 05/17/11, 04:09:20 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    I see the Barbarians are tipping the the judges.  25.5 some stretched to 26  :scratch:.  That northern won't hold up but you guys should correct the judge and preserve your integrity.  Thats a full 1/2 inch error.    I max zoomed it.

No that was my error and trust me I had to send the judge three more photos on that pike  :moon:
But do not stress your Brain in your big head  DDS :scratch: We plan on upgrading it soon...  ;D

Now for your name So let me  :help: you pick it out  :scratch: as you say it will be (  in the MNO Hall of Fame at the end of this year so we want a good one.)  Under ( LOSER )  ;D

:oops1:

LOSERS? Let's be a little more discreet. Let me :help: how's about The sresol. That's losers spelled backwards. :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/17/11, 04:05:51 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Lee I fix it for them  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well as much as I would like to stay  :scratch: and small talk  I must go next door and pick bait up and I off to the lake  ;D BY  :Photography:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     Team #1 is officially named.   Anyone that played hockey or is a garage logician will know why we chose this name.  You young guys and gals that show your best stuff on computer games  will not know what hit you.

I will try to break it down for you.

1)   You are driving in rush hour traffic and it comes to a dead stop.  Your team sits there-writes texts and tweets and twitters.     Our team--, well,  we calmly just "Make A Move".

2) Team # 17  is making excuses about not having a white spinnerbait handy.  What do we do?  "Just Make a Move"   [we also crow like roosters just for fun ;)].

3) Team  "Seal Team 6" is on a mission to rescue the Easter Bunny at The Lodge and runs into Kenhuntin.  :Hunter: .    As they start yelling Fawkinnea and  dropping Borgersen's scattered with Corny's- throughout the Great Outdoors,---we just Make A Move!!

4)  Geo jumps out from behind a bush--- scaring the crap out of Wildlife  No move needed. :rotflmao:

5)  You can't shake us.  When it gets to the end and you think you have it won---WE WILL "JUST MAKE A MOVE" !!!!     ;D ;D

« Last Edit: May 05/17/11, 10:47:29 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    Team #1 is officially named.   Anyone that played hockey or is a garage logician will know why we chose this name.  You young guys and gals that show your best stuff on computer games  will not know what hit you.

I will try to break it down for you.

1)   You are driving in rush hour traffic and it comes to a dead stop.  Your team sits there-writes texts and tweets and twitters.     Our team--, well,  we calmly just "Make A Move".

2) Team # 17  is making excuses about not having a white spinnerbait handy.  What do we do?  "Just Make a Move"   [we also crow like roosters just for fun ;)].

3) Team  "Seal Team 6" is on a mission to rescue the Easter Bunny at The Lodge and runs into Kenhuntin.  :Hunter: .    As they start yelling Fawkinnea and  dropping Borgersen's scattered with Corny's- throughout the Great Outdoors,---we just Make A Move!!

4)  Geo jumps out from behind a bush--- scaring the crap out of Wildlife  No move needed. :rotflmao:

5)  You can't shake us.  When it gets to the end and you think you have it won---WE WILL "JUST MAKE A MOVE" !!!!     ;D ;D

Does anyone else have a clue what the  :censored:  he's talkin bout? If you do don't even try to explain it to me because you must have also come from another planet. :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
...Did I detected some whining about the hard working judges. I know in baseball that can get you thrown out of the game.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
...Did I detected some whining about the hard working judges. I know in baseball that can get you thrown out of the game.

So in essence what you are saying is a probation may be in order? :popcorn:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts

Purgatory?  :cry:
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Purgatory?  :cry:

It seems as if DDS has made the wrong choice. Will he be able to redeem himself? Stay tuned to the smackdown thread to find out :popcorn:

Many BWCA Reports