Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487476 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:rotflmao: that ng to give me image is well going to give me nightmares

No worries redbull.  I think WLM is only going to sign up for the challenge if he can be teamed with him/her/it.  It'll be the closest thing to a girl he's ever had ride in his boat.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't want to be teamed up with you General,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I now can see why your in bottom of the board, The fish get one look at you and they get the hell out of there,,,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I  :sorry: No I am not  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 10:19:02 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
DDSBYDAY,

I'm glad to see you put a positive spin on a tuff situation. :happy1:  While you are there I must point out some concerns that you may have to deal with. It seems that the last few years the island has become a dumping site for nuclear waste causing strange things to happen. You will undergo some physical changes and probably marry one of the native girls. Shortly after that you will raise a new family having a bunch of new DDSBYDAY's (as pictured below)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 10:24:02 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
A photo of Lee,    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
and his dog the bottom right side,   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
and his boat...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Lee,

Those pic made me throw up a little in my mouth. :doah:

Good thing you said that was DDS's girl.......she would have been way to classy to date WLM :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
General are you out there?  :whistling:
Is that a redeye in his right hand? it looks like a spoon of some sort. I can tell the rest of him is queer for sure.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Lee,

Good thing you said that was DDS's girl.......she would have been way to classy to date WLM :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: No :spam: either :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
General are you out there?  :whistling:
Is that a redeye in his right hand? it looks like a spoon of some sort. I can tell the rest of him is queer for sure.

Thanks for clearing that up Ken.  I wasn't sure what that was. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Read this General

Hey WLM,

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=23451.0

Do not post comments when posting your name and number, because this thread is used for the drawing of teams. You are of course welcome to expand on your comments in the MNO smack talk thread.

You need to only to take your number once and your name will be recorded.

Check back here to see who has signed up and remember to review the 2011 rules. Once again use the MNO Smack Down thread to add comments.

I  :scratch: General you need glass,
Because no wear dose that say you can not post in the smack down thread if you have not sign up,  :moon:

Read it slower It said do not post comments in the sign in thread, To post them in the Smack Down thread, I am do that  :whistling:

Now I have time to sign, I have in tell May 12 at 11:59 pm to sign in if I want to participate in the 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge!   :whistling:
« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 11:31:45 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Lee,

If DDS is going to feed the family with the pictures of the fish he posts in the challenge......Mamma DDS had better get busy collecting these. :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
IF you're in this year?????????

Your smack down posts mean absolutely nothing if you're not a participant. 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

If you wish to participate in this years challenge, sign up here to be eligible for the computerized drawing of team members. Please select the next number available.

No were do that said MNO Smack Down thread  :whistling:
« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 11:37:21 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

If you wish to participate in this years challenge, sign up here to be eligible for the computerized drawing of team members. Please select the next number available.

No were do that said MNO Smack Down thread  :whistling:

Not sure were I said you CAN'T post in the smack down, just that it means nothing until you sign up for the challenge.  But hey I guess we need that crazy mom yelling from the stands at her son on the field and how she could have done it better.   :king:
« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 11:43:49 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey Lee,

Thank God,  :doah: But Lee mite  want to date The General,, :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

So are you trying to said you want to make the rule up, Then you will have to be HD  :doah: I am sure he will let you do all the work next year,  :moon:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WLM

Just like your last 2 posts.  I honestly have no idea what your talking about.  Post all you want in the smack down we have very few rules here.  What I'm saying is why would I want to talk smack with you about the fishing challenge if you are not even in it? :scratch:  Sign up and I'll respond to your smack.........don't and I won't is all I'm saying.  I enjoy it so I hope you sign up.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WLM
 Post all you want in the smack down we have very few rules here.  What I'm saying is why would I want to talk smack with you about the fishing challenge if you are not even in it? :scratch:  Sign up and I'll respond to your smack.........don't and I won't is all I'm saying.  I enjoy it so I hope you sign up.

About time you say some thing right ( Post all you want in the smack down we have very few rules here.)   :sorry: I was wong no rules  :whistling:

Now as far as this (What I'm saying is why would I want to talk smack with you about the fishing challenge ) What would you like to say about the fishing challenge that you was way down on the board    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
oh one more thing, (...don't and I won't is all I'm saying.  I enjoy it so I hope you sign up.)

I guess I will have a hole 57 days to smack you around, with your mouth shut, Because I will not sign up in tell the last day,   :moon: :moon: :moon: That going to be a long time for you General  :scratch: can you handle a hole 57 days of me smacking you around,  :whistling: :whistling:   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You better  :scratch:  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: it over, General

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WLM
 Post all you want in the smack down we have very few rules here.  What I'm saying is why would I want to talk smack with you about the fishing challenge if you are not even in it? :scratch:  Sign up and I'll respond to your smack.........don't and I won't is all I'm saying.  I enjoy it so I hope you sign up.

About time you say some thing right ( Post all you want in the smack down we have very few rules here.)   :sorry: I was wong no rules  :whistling:

Now as far as this (What I'm saying is why would I want to talk smack with you about the fishing challenge ) What would you like to say about the fishing challenge that you was way down on the board    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

All I can say is WOW.

I think you need to re-read what I posted again.  We already know your fishing skills don't exist but prove us wrong in the comprehension category. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WLM must be hitting that bottle tonight with Beiber blaring in the back ground.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  :coffee: Could this be our boy Willey? :scratch:  I noticed he hasn't been around today.  :whistling:

Check this out. :doah:

A Dallas Wells Fargo bank teller risked her life and thousands of dollars on a bet that a robber at her window would be stupid enough to comply with her request that he show two forms of identification.

But sure enough, her bet paid off! The robber, who goes by the name William actually took the time to search through his pockets and wallet to produce the IDs -- which turned out to be his Wells Fargo debit card, MNO card, and a state ID card. Then the teller stalled even more by very slowly copying the information.

Thanks to her efforts, authorities had ample time to arrive on the scene.

He was apprehended when he tried to flee the bank with $800. He was later found guilty of bank robbery and sentenced to an eight year prison term. He was already on parole for two other aggravated robberies and wares strange animal head gear.

There's no word on whether or not the teller was rewarded for her savvy risk, but she did manage to snatch his weird head gear. Regardless, she gets bragging rights and a great story to tell her kids

This guy clearly needs to find a new line of work.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    I took in a ball game today. I  Had lunch and went for a walk in the park.  The whole time I was thinking about my teams strategy for this years challenge.  Looks like it should be gravy. :dancinred:

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    I took in a ball game today. I  Had lunch and went for a walk in the park.  The whole time I was thinking about my teams strategy for this years challenge.  Looks like it should be gravy. :dancinred:

Time to back up the stool bus and empty out the rest of your fantasies bro. They are starting to stink and it just looks like gravy.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee, I read that same story in the hillbilly times.  It also said how when the suspect was being cuffed he was screaming something about coin skin underwear and if I only learned  to fish none of this would have ever happened. :whistling:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee, I read that same story in the hillbilly times.  It also said how when the suspect was being cuffed he was screaming something about coin skin underwear and if I only learned  to fish none of this would have ever happened. :whistling:

Hey :Clap:

Let's give the man credit. That's the first true statemant he's ever made.

"If I only learned to fish none of this would have ever happened." :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
This is The General  trying to lean how to fish,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: