Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487913 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Nice to see DDS still posting in the smack down even though he'll be lucky to over take last place.  I sure noticed Willy has shut it since realizing his teams beat down.  I saw him yesterday and snapped a pick.  I tried to cheer him up but he wasn't having it.

Oh I am still here and you best enjoy be at the top because you are going to fall hard as we are about to take the top spot!!! So  :blablabla: all you want as 80 will not cut it!!!  ;D I do not want to here you  :cry: :cry: :cry: about it later I will be out fishing all weekend  ;D

One more thing have you notes big slick as not been on here  :scratch: about that hard General

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee get your  :moon: off that laz-boy and go fishing

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice to see DDS still posting in the smack down even though he'll be lucky to over take last place.  I sure noticed Willy has shut it since realizing his teams beat down.  I saw him yesterday and snapped a pick.  I tried to cheer him up but he wasn't having it.

Oh I am still here and you best enjoy be at the top because you are going to fall hard as we are about to take the top spot!!! So  :blablabla: all you want as 80 will not cut it!!!  ;D I do not want to here you  :cry: :cry: :cry: about it later I will be out fishing all weekend  ;D

One more thing have you notes big slick as not been on here  :scratch: about that hard General

Big SLick only fishes for crappies and sometimes finds a northen.. :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee get your  :moon: off that laz-boy and go fishing

Sounds like someone is getting a little scared.  Ordering the teammate to get out fishing because he has caught as big of fish as he can.  But after looking at SEALTeam6's boat as they flew by you on the leader board I'd be a little scared too.

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Fellow Team mates General and Bobby Bass,
Are you noticing the meltdown of the Barbarians, and how they're turning on each other since being crushed so far in the Challenge???? :scratch:
I find this to be extremely sad!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Heh, heh, heh.  We're living inside their heads, rent free!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
See that what we want you to  :scratch: But the more of a bigger head you have the more you be crash, So keep up your smack talk Girl's

General Me not scad of you I posted more fish then you have in two years  ;D Hell I more scad of DDS with that dill. 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Fellow Team mates General and Bobby Bass,
Are you noticing the meltdown of the Barbarians, and how they're turning on each other since being crushed so far in the Challenge???? :scratch:
I find this to be extremely sad!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Heh, heh, heh.  We're living inside their heads, rent free!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
:Clap: :Clap: Dang Great this here Challengs is going to be all over before I can get my boat wet !!!
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch: I got you SEALTeam6' running scared, and that 28 still will not cut my ace.  :moon:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Son, that's 28.5 inches and more to come! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :fishing2:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: I got you SEALTeam6' running scared, and that 28 still will not cut my ace.  :moon:
Wildlife you are sounding a lot like Custer, yup he had them right where he wanted them !  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Son, that's 28.5 inches and more to come! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :fishing2:

Now now I am not your son. As yes their is more to come from us.  ;D

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I would certainly hope there is more to come from you, minnow slayer!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Dont know about Wildlifemn but you better keep fishing there GRToutdoors.... Muskie fishing has opened up and come the end of the month, thats what I like to do.. ;D ;D ;D  You never know what will hit a big muskie lure :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
I think DDS is correct it will end up with who catches the longest Pike....IMO Muskie should be in there with pike if you allow smallmouth with Real Bass!!! :whistling:
The real competition will come from my former Teammates  from Last year  Fawkinnae and DDSbyDay....they like to  :whistling: "O Canada"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Dont know about Wildlifemn but you better keep fishing there GRToutdoors.... Muskie fishing has opened up and come the end of the month, thats what I like to do.. ;D ;D ;D  You never know what will hit a big muskie lure :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
I think DDS is correct it will end up with who catches the longest Pike....IMO Muskie should be in there with pike if you allow smallmouth with Real Bass!!! :whistling:
The real competition will come from my former Teammates  from Last year  Fawkinnae and DDSbyDay....they like to  :whistling: "O Canada"
Well, well there Corny,
I fish almost every day, and SEALTeam 6 is just warming up, Baby!!!!!!!! :happy1:
As far as your "Real" bass statement, Largemouth or Smallmouth are nothing but rats with scales!! :rotflmao:
You can whistle "Oh Canada" all you want, but at the end of the year you'll be whistling "Hail to the Chiefs" when you have the ticker tape parade for the 2011 Challange winners, SEALTeam 6!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
As a matter of fact, think I'll head out right now to see if the lake feels like producing a large northern  today!  :fishing2:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As looking at this Challenge  To see the top three in posted fish and told # of fish we have.

greatoutdoors
Wildlife Minnesota
corny13

We three make up are hold score. With no team fish add,  ;D

Just thou I would point this out to the rest of this pack that are way down on the list  :scratch:

What happen to getting out and do some fishing and turning this computer off,,  :whistling:

You could have your name up here.  :coffee:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well, well there Corny,
I fish almost every day, and SEALTeam 6 is just warming up, Baby!!!!!!!! :happy1:
As far as your "Real" bass statement, Largemouth or Smallmouth are nothing but rats with scales!! :rotflmao:
You can whistle "Oh Canada" all you want, but at the end of the year you'll be whistling "Hail to the Chiefs" when you have the ticker tape parade for the 2011 Challange winners, SEALTeam 6!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
As a matter of fact, think I'll head out right now to see if the lake feels like producing a large northern  today!  :fishing2:

Yes I wish I had all day and ever day to fish but I all so have to work where I can not fish at the same time.

As this is life.

But if you  :scratch: I am going to bow to you. (A know it :Hunter: all)You best  :scratch: again you can kiss my  :moon: I will  training-087 training-087 you to the end of this Challenge  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Oh ya DDS all the walleyes I have got this year was on your jig.  ;D not the new one you send me  ;D

As this one is not the big one but I have taken more.  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 :happy1:  :happy1:  That one is still my favorite.  I  will be hitting the water as soon as this golf trip is over.  Team Make a Move  will be jumping up the leader board quickly once we get in the game.   :dancinred:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like SEALTeam 6 has turned Wildfeminist into a nervous wreck!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :Clap:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like SEALTeam 6 has turned Wildfeminist into a nervous wreck!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't see it.  I hope you are right.   I love the sprinters.  They always lead the marathon for the first several miles.  :whistling:  I expect to see many of the usual suspects on the leader board at the end.   (I also think Wildlife is going to push the envelope on the eye).   

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
As looking at this Challenge  To see the top three in posted fish and told # of fish we have.

greatoutdoors
Wildlife Minnesota
corny13

Just thou I would point this out to the rest of this pack that are way down on the list  :scratch:

What happen to getting out and do some fishing and turning this computer off,,  :whistling:

I think you forgot a few people who are making up their teams score by themselves.  I also wouldn't call G.O. the only one fishing on our team and posting fish.  But we will forgive you Willy we understand your schooling.

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Got out fishing for a few hours finally, thought I would post a largemouth, not as big as my teammates smallie but still the biggest bucketmouth to date. Got 7 over 14" Just getting started..   :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
General,
You gotta watch wildlifeminnesota when he makes those statements about catching fish. :scratch:  
He's trying to slow down the ultimate group, SEALTeam 6, by driving a wedge in the tightly knit fishing machine. :toast:
He's a cagey one, but it won't work.  :happy1:
Hoo Rah!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 06/07/11, 06:47:37 AM by greatoutdoors »
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

greatoutdoors
Wildlife Minnesota
corny13

I think you forgot a few people who are making up their teams score by themselves.  I also wouldn't call G.O. the only one fishing on our team and posting fish.  But we will forgive you Willy we understand your schooling.

As Like I thou   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: You do not get it. So let me  :help: you  :banghead: Your fish that you have posted is not counting to your team score!!! 

As all of your team score as of right now is greatoutdoors  That mean I am still out fishing YOU!!!!!  ;D

As well is my score and as well corny13 score.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I don't see it.  I hope you are right.   I love the sprinters.  They always lead the marathon for the first several miles.  :whistling:  I expect to see many of the usual suspects on the leader board at the end.   (I also think Wildlife is going to push the envelope on the eye).   

DDS greatoutdoors  :scratch: He got me finger out. But just like fishing it always fun to play with your Challenger  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As To the last part  Well let just said  :happy1:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild you don't have to tell me how the Challenge works, if you look a little you will see that I came up with the idea for the Challenge, the format and the rules. You are not out fishing me as this is a TEAM challenge. You do have a basic understanding what a TEAM is correct? All members share credit for what the TEAM does just like when you finish behind us you will share the loss with your TEAM.

Now that is why we have the side bet where we are not on a team but go head to head. So having explained that, MY TEAM is ahead of your TEAM..

The luck of the draw plays a big part of who will win the Challenge, but the winning part was not the goal of the Challenge, the Challenge was started to put three fishermen together and maybe make some new fishing buddies. Smack talk is what fishing buddies do at the camp fire or local watering hole. Nothin should be posted that you wouldn't say to your buddies face. Depending on your buddy that might be anything. 

The General started us off, Greatoutdoors has put us on top and my job will be to keep us there, but if the General or Great catch a bigger fish I have no problem with that as we are a TEAM  :blues brothers:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I thought the challenge was started as a way to get some gps coodinates out of Kenhuntin.    :rotflmao:

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
You know where the best spot is on a day like this already DDS. It can serve up a pretty good one now and then on a hot day. If you see my truck there at the landing I just may be trolling your favorite spot today.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wild you don't have to tell me how the Challenge works, if you look a little you will see that I came up with the idea for the Challenge, the format and the rules. You are not out fishing me as this is a TEAM challenge. You do have a basic understanding what a TEAM is correct? All members share credit for what the TEAM does just like when you finish behind us you will share the loss with your TEAM.

Now that is why we have the side bet where we are not on a team but go head to head. So having explained that, MY TEAM is ahead of your TEAM..

The luck of the draw plays a big part of who will win the Challenge, but the winning part was not the goal of the Challenge, the Challenge was started to put three fishermen together and maybe make some new fishing buddies. Smack talk is what fishing buddies do at the camp fire or local watering hole. Nothin should be posted that you wouldn't say to your buddies face. Depending on your buddy that might be anything. 

The General started us off, Greatoutdoors has put us on top and my job will be to keep us there, but if the General or Great catch a bigger fish I have no problem with that as we are a TEAM  :blues brothers:

Well what can I say. As I know the rules and I know how this work But I was just pointing out History as this has not happen before in the Challenge But I see you and The General  can not see what I was getting at ( HISTORY) I was not trying to bad mouth my team matte I was not try to put some one down I was point out that this had not happen before.

But you that made the rules should know that this is the smack down tread!!!! And you too are getting all work u on this  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I think I found greatoutdoors spot

[attachment deleted by admin]