Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488019 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
     Team Make A Move was wondering where the awards banquet will be held this year.  We are planning on keeping our 1st place speeches short so the barbarians and seals can make excuses as to why they did not beat us.  I will admit that Wildlife has mad a nice run.  He is eyeing that MVP title from last years winner.  Unfortunately if you manage to wrestle the award away from Kenny you will still have to deal with me and Fawk.  Our teams are about ready to get in the tussle.   Bobby you can't carry the general forever.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't know - I'm starting to get pretty nervous. I might just head down to Iowa until after the Challenge is over.

:coffee:

There is no room for honesty on this forum Fawk. Therefore it's not to late to enhance your last post. :doah:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    No reason to worry about Fawk.  In a couple of weeks he will be throwing up 40 inch nords that he knows by name.    ;D   I think the 22 inch bass shook him a little.  Wildlife has done a nice job trying to intimidate right out of the shoot.  The big picture is even if he has a 30+ eye saved the Nord will be the deal breaker.  For team Dream crushers last year it was a bass.  It takes three aces to win this challenge.  I only see two and Team Make A Move is on the road to 91 inches.   :taz:  When it happens forgive us if we forget to wave when we blow by you.  :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote]

I'll be upgrading that walleye when I get back from Ely. Now as far as that seal poo crew. Don't count them out since they may wake up and go fishing once more, but I doubt it :doah:
[/quote]

Lee, you have not been paying attention.  Your partner has the eye.  I am thinking it is more impressive than the 22 inch LGMTH bass.  I hate to give you tips    :cry:   but it looks like time to chase northerns in Ely if you want to be the first 2 time winner of the MNO fishing challenge. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Thanks for the helping me up guys. Gosh I feel better already.
Yeah it may been the big bass that got to me... 

...I'm coming Elizabeth...
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    No reason to worry about Fawk.  In a couple of weeks he will be throwing up 40 inch nords that he knows by name.    ;D   I think the 22 inch bass shook him a little.  Wildlife has done a nice job trying to intimidate right out of the shoot.  The big picture is even if he has a 30+ eye saved the Nord will be the deal breaker.  For team Dream crushers last year it was a bass.  It takes three aces to win this challenge.  I only see two and Team Make A Move is on the road to 91 inches.   :taz:  When it happens forgive us if we forget to wave when we blow by you.  :happy1:

As I said This  2011 Fishing Challenge is mine  and my team. So make a move and it going to be back words for you!!!  training-087 training-087

As to that pike well let just say I not done!!!!  ;D

It a Barbarians  way to toy with their  Challenger before crushing them in to little pieces!!! and I see it is working Fawkinnae  a  Barbarians is not one to mess with!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
This is what's going to happen as The Barbarians are honking their horn at SEALTeam6.  By the way Lee kind of resembles Buford T and Willy is about as smart as Jr. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMdBGzwZKY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 06/27/11, 09:21:02 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see that greatoutdoors has been quit as the nus is getting tighter around team seal poo!!!

You all mite ask yourself why I call them seal poo that will be what I call the General form now on for calling me a name, But The guy that stared it is luck this year but next year he will hear about it!!!   ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Been busy with other things but thought I would drop by to see if anything is new, Hmm still in first place, no need to do any upgrading. Wildlife is still working on it and everyone else is still talking about what they are going to do....  :coffee: Guess I'll check back later
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Here's Willy, Lee, and Big Slick.

Go fish over here Lee, take a left turn Lee, Go in the Bay Lee,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWXgGDLRzm4&NR=1[/youtube]

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I see that greatoutdoors has been quit as the nus is getting tighter around team seal poo!!!

You all mite ask yourself why I call them seal poo that will be what I call the General form now on for calling me a name, But The guy that stared it is luck this year but next year he will hear about it!!!   ;D

Just for the record you teammate started that name not me.   ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Now look make a move back-words My team mattes  DO NOT NEED  Your :help: from LAST PLACE if they want to upgrade all my fish that I have post they may and I good with that!!!!

As me and Lee Both have are Challenge,  we both want to have the biggest Bass and eye and Pike, of this Challenge!!!!!  ;D  

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Just for the record you teammate started that name not me.   ;)

Read my post I KNOW THAT!!! Seal poo!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry I misunderstood what you wrote  :nerd:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Sorry I misunderstood what you wrote  :nerd:

Well you see that!!  seal poo is tell Wildlife Minnesota  :sorry:  :Clap: :Clap:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey General! How does it feel being in charge of the 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Leader Board?

I bet it's a big thrill for you when you have to upgrade The Barbarians total score so often. It's especially rewarding when you see the gap closing closer and closer. Or, maybe you just don't want to talk about it.

It's just a job and doesn't bother me at all.  Kind of like smacking you ladies around the smack thread.  Fun Fun Fun!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey Fawkinnae do not be shy, said the spider to a fly!!!  :whistling:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee I was doing some reading and happen to come a cross a post that Said That The General go by how many fish you post!! Is that true and if that is then I am way up on him,
The General two post  :spam:
Wildlife Minnesota (me) Ten post  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I bet he will not use that line again!!!!  ;D

I don't believe I said that.  I was talking about DDS not posting ANY fish.........which still hasn't changed much  :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey General! How does it feel being in charge of the 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Leader Board?

I bet it's a big thrill for you when you have to upgrade The Barbarians total score so often. It's especially rewarding when you see the gap closing closer and closer. Or, maybe you just don't want to talk about it.

It's just a job and doesn't bother me at all.  Kind of like smacking you ladies around the smack thread.  Fun Fun Fun!

I now see why it take 12+ hours to get a upgrade!! Here I thou it was Fawkinnae  when he upgrade my 22" BASS and I ask him if he was going to upgrade the Leader Board hours later!!  
« Last Edit: June 06/27/11, 10:08:48 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

It's just a job and doesn't bother me at all.  Kind of like smacking you ladies around the smack thread.  Fun Fun Fun!

I now see why it take 12+ hours to get a upgrade!! Here I thou it was Fawkinnae  when he upgrade my 22" BASS and I ask him if he was going to upgrade the Leader Board hours later!!  

Some people will just wine about anything.  I didn't think Barbarians  :cry:.  But I saw Lee  :cry: in an earlier post too.  You guys would last 2 seconds on SEALTeam6.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Some people will just wine about anything.  I didn't think Barbarians  :cry:.  But I saw Lee  :cry: in an earlier post too.  You guys would last 2 seconds on SEALTeam6.

Look seal poo I had thou he for got, I was not wining about it!!!!  training-087

But you are right on that Barbarians would not last with seal poo !!!  :doah: and that has nothing to do with fishing  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee I was doing some reading and happen to come a cross a post that Said That The General go by how many fish you post!! Is that true and if that is then I am way up on him,
The General two post  :spam:
Wildlife Minnesota (me) Ten post  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I bet he will not use that line again!!!!  ;D

I don't believe I said that.  I was talking about DDS not posting ANY fish.........which still hasn't changed much  :rotflmao:

Would you like a little side bet on who will make the most upgrade posts this year?  ;D  I think you have two and I have one.  My number is going to go up substantially once I get on the water.  I think you are done.  The only thing I can't figure out is what my new signature line will read for next year.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I know it won't be, "I wound up in tenth place so I like to talk smack ". :whistling:
« Last Edit: June 06/27/11, 10:37:48 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
The way I see it seal poo!!
36 pike        to 40
19 bass       to  20
28.5 eye      to 30

to are

30 pike       to 40
22 bass          22
27.25 eye    to 30+

If you upgrade all three fish you good for 6.5 more point maybe and you are 4.25 that would be 11.75 that would give you 90 But keep this in mine you would have to upgrade all your fish!! at best!!! with one record fish to The Barbarians

us 
Two fish upgrade would give us 12.75 this would put us at 92+

In to you winning this you are going to have to have a new record fish in this Challenge
and I have one showing for now!!  ;D

I may not be that good in spelling but Matt look out!!!!

The odes are in The Barbarians  :moon:

As to DDS With 14.25 he will have to upgrade one fish and post two new fish that he has not got on the board at best 90 for hgt, he will have to get 75.75 more inches of fish and to win he will have to have one record fish to The Barbarians

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The way I see it seal poo!!
36 pike        to 40
19 bass       to  20
28.5 eye      to 30

to are

30 pike       to 40
22 bass          22
27.25 eye    to 30+

If you upgrade all three fish you good for 6.5 more point maybe and you are 4.25 that would be 11.75 that would give you 90 But keep this in mine you would have to upgrade all your fish!! at best!!! with one record fish to The Barbarians

us 
Two fish upgrade would give us 12.75 this would put us at 92+

In to you winning this you are going to have to have a new record fish in this Challenge
and I have one showing for now!!  ;D

I may not be that good in spelling but Matt look out!!!!

The odes are in The Barbarians  :moon:

As to DDS With 14.25 he will have to upgrade one fish and post two new fish that he has not got on the board at best 90 for hgt, he will have to get 75.75 more inches of fish and to win he will have to have one record fish to The Barbarians

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:   

After this post I knew I saw you on TV before Willy.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
General & Bobby Bass,
We've got the Boobarians sweating, probably can't sleep well at nights wondering when SEALTeam 6 is going to press on the accelerator again!  :happy1:
Living inside their heads rent free, for the last month! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Did someone say greatoutdoors made a recent post? :scratch:   :oops1: I must have missed it. Oh well, that's what I get when I try to skim through only the interesting stuff. :coffee:
« Last Edit: June 06/28/11, 10:25:25 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
It isn't only the interesting stuff you want to read, it's just that you cannot handle the truth that SEALTeam 6 is crushing the Boobarians like they're bugs!! :happy1:
OH YEAH BABEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.