Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488112 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I keep hearing Wild yapping about  fish to come but I have not seen anything...  All the cards are in Lee's hand and if does not do well in Ely well Wild will just have to fold his hand and walk away....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You think I will fold and walk away. I not going to fold and as what Lee dose or dose not do that on him. I still am going to finish this on the top with or with out my team Mates  :help:

I just have not been out fishing in the last two week I took a little RR and when and got some trout, But now to night and Sunday I will fishing for a pike.

And one more think if it was not for one of your team Mates you would be way down on the list and no I am not taking about seal poo!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/09/11, 12:57:10 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Who is this Matt guy and  :drinking:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
We would only have been down one spot Willy.  I would have posted the bass and Northerns I've caught.  Just like a true Boobarian you are and the pics Lee posts of you guys.......looks like all muscle and no brains. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
We would only have been down one spot Willy.  I would have posted the bass and Northerns I've caught.  Just like a true Boobarian you are and the pics Lee posts of you guys.......looks like all muscle and no brains. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You post a bass and pike  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I did not see them  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You just keep up your smack as it will come back at you!!! Seal poo I am set you up for a big fall and you are just falling for it all,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I didn't post them because we didn't need them.........DA!!!!!

Willy you need to slow down on grandma's cough medicine. :tequila;

« Last Edit: July 07/09/11, 09:08:27 PM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

But you still have the pictures to show Wild, right  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

But you still have the pictures to show Wild, right  :coffee:

No I just measured them (not big enough) and threw them back, but I do have about 4 or 5 walleyes that I took pics of that I never posted prior to the big one I caught.  But I just posted the 26inch and those others are around.  My word is gold I don't speak fiction.  :popcorn: However I will admit a few of them were caught by accident catching walleyes.  I suppose we better meet up Bobby and fish together that way you can vouch for me.  You pick the spot half way between us.  
« Last Edit: July 07/10/11, 01:36:37 AM by The General »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :Photography: speak louder than words and something Wild can understand.. :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
:Photography: speak louder than words and something Wild can understand.. :rotflmao:

I can't argue with that. 

So are you saying you don't want to get together and fish?

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Team Seal poo, I have a good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feeling it will be your last weekend at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
So enjoy your last days,,,

The Barbarians  will rule 2011 Fishing Challenge  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D With over a 90

Well I guess Willy's gut feeling is about as good as the fruit cake who predicted the end of the world.  Maybe you should try woman's intuition next time.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

You got that right,  :Photography: This would have set you free. As you said you would be down one spot  :bs: and if you have no  :Photography: then that tell all of us you would be down a lot more then one spot seal Poo.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

You got that right,  :Photography: This would have set you free. As you said you would be down one spot  :bs: and if you have no  :Photography: then that tell all of us you would be down a lot more then one spot seal Poo.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That must be just another gut feeling Willy and we all know where they have gotten you before........absolutely no where :cry:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Let me re-post this for you Willy since I didn't hear any Boobarian lip from you on this one. :moon:

Team Seal poo, I have a good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feeling it will be your last weekend at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
So enjoy your last days,,,

The Barbarians  will rule 2011 Fishing Challenge  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D With over a 90

Well I guess Willy's gut feeling is about as good as the fruit cake who predicted the end of the world.  Maybe you should try woman's intuition next time.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     I'm glad you two have each other to bicker with.  I hope to get in the game soon.  The lure buisness is keeping me in the basement for all of my free time.  I am going to get out with Wildlife soon no matter what so Seal Team six should be preparred to drop a couple of spots.  Wildife will throwing some new secret weapons out there that the fish have not seen before.  These ATI -51s are slaying the eyes and nords on Lac Seul.  Once I get caught up I hope to make a few for the guys heading to Stokes Bay.    ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/11/11, 09:27:07 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Wildlife I hope that big eye can withstand the hammer of Judge Fawkinnea.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:     I see a couple more went down.   ;D

« Last Edit: July 07/11/11, 11:18:30 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS, you're in over your head you might as well stick to making lures and sit back and watch the best of the best, SEALTeam6, open up a can of Whoop  :moon:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  Wildlife I hope that big eye can withstand the hammer of Judge Fawkinnea.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:     I see a couple more went down.   ;D

I have no fear of Fawkinnea. all my fish have pass and It going to stay that way. I take more then one photos this way I am sure I will have one good one. As to some seal poo that think their word is gold as a  :Photography: back all of it up  :moon: As he can't not do!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
No it wasn't dead around here this weekend without you Willy.........however it did smell a lot better.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What you took a shower Seal Poo!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 yes one post is dead!!!

Let me re-post this for you seal poo since I didn't hear any  lip from you on this one.  :moon:

See two can and will play that game   :moon:

If you want me to comment on your posting then I want the same!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I know your having a tough time with your predictions/woman's intuition Willy, looking up at SEALTeam6 and all.  Why don't you make a new prediction like next weekend or next month, or next year.  How about a prediction your intuition couldn't even fail at..........SEALTeam6 is on top and smacking Boobarians left and right in the smack down.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The fish I say I caught were caught and returned to the lake, beers were drank, and we are in 1st............all is well.  You can commence with the  :cry:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
No it wasn't dead around here this weekend without you Willy.........however it did smell a lot better.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What you took a shower Seal Poo!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 yes one post is dead!!!

Let me re-post this for you seal poo since I didn't hear any  lip from you on this one.  :moon:

See two can and will play that game   :moon:

If you want me to comment on your posting then I want the same!!!!!!

Well Willy that's because I already answered it in the original post.........it's not my fault you couldn't comprehend it.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/11, 12:34:35 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I know your having a tough time with your predictions/woman's intuition Willy, looking up at SEALTeam6 and all.  Why don't you make a new prediction like next weekend or next month, or next year.  How about a prediction your intuition couldn't even fail at..........SEALTeam6 is on top and smacking Boobarians left and right in the smack down.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The fish I say I caught were caught and returned to the lake, beers were drank, and we are in 1st............all is well.  You can commence with the  :cry:

It will only count who on the top on Oct 31 at midnight. And that will not be you!!!! seal poo!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/11/11, 12:49:51 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS, you're in over your head you might as well stick to making lures and sit back and watch the best of the best, SEALTeam6, open up a can of Whoop  :moon:

Team Make A Move sent Seal teams 1 and 2 home crying for Mamma  :cry: :cry:.  They did not even have room for Seal Team Six on the bus.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:     Seal Team six couldn't even open up a can of whoop cream.   ;D   

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts

Team Make A Move sent Seal teams 1 and 2 home crying for Mamma  :cry: :cry:.  They did not even have room for Seal Team Six on the bus.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:     Seal Team six couldn't even open up a can of whoop cream.   ;D   

Hey Daktari, have you checked the standings lately?!

Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Team Make a Move couldn't make their way out of a wet paper bag much less take out SEALTeam6.  You can make a move all you want.  We'll just adjust the cross hairs.  Lets just say we are prepared for anything. :king: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Team Make a Move couldn't make their way out of a wet paper bag much less take out SEALTeam6.  You can make a move all you want.  We'll just adjust the cross hairs.  Lets just say we are prepared for anything. :king: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

who put the picture of my gun safe on the internet?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey Daktari, have you checked the standings lately?!

I did in fact check the standings.  No worries.  I think the Barbarians have 2 winners.  One of which is on the board.  The second is being held. The Seals are done.  Lee is going to be done in a week. Kenny has been quiet. So again I say the pike is going to decide the winner. As we know from last year when you need one type of fish they become hard to come by. Nobody has it won yet.  :whistling:

« Last Edit: July 07/11/11, 10:01:31 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
SEALTeam6 is coming to a lake near you.  I see Team Make a Move (aka team sponge bob)along with Willy are in their camo and hiding out.  I'd be scared too if I saw us rolling up on you. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: July 07/11/11, 11:19:31 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I think seal poo you meant it this way!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
It's ok Willy the  :king: doesn't mind you using his ideas.  Flattery will get you no where though. :king: