Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488240 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
     Team Make a move is going fishing.  :happybounce: :happybounce:  Judges get your rest because we plan on taking an elevator ride to the top five here shortly.   I hope you guys don't catch cold as we blow  by you.   :rotflmao:

Team Make A Move seems to be having a problem trying to make any movement. The only thing I can recommend for them to have any movement would be.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see overnight that Greatoutdoors has tapped on the gas pedal a tad,  :happy1:  an upgrade to his walleye up to 30 inches. 

:puke:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:coffee:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 :scratch:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Wild I hear you are looking for a northern around 32.5 inches long or so, them are easy to catch, Matter of fact it took me a few tries last night to find one that small...

:rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
when you gonna post it in the challange vs u 2?

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
when you gonna post it in the challange vs u 2?
Already have a bigger fish posted.. not an upgrade  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     Team Make a move is going fishing.  :happybounce: :happybounce:  Judges get your rest because we plan on taking an elevator ride to the top five here shortly.   I hope you guys don't catch cold as we blow  by you.   :rotflmao:

Team Make A Move seems to be having a problem trying to make any movement. The only thing I can recommend for them to have any movement would be.

Well I thank you for the advice and it is sure good to have you back.  Team Make A Move has had a few technical difficultiesfew technical difficulties but we are trying to work those out. Mostly with pictures.  Here is a couple of samples.  The 24 incher that didn't have his nose to the board and our flying 25 inch bass.  All minor problems.  After all we only fished for a day and a half.   As soon as the elevator buttons are fixed we plan on meeting you at the top.   :happy1:

« Last Edit: July 07/25/11, 08:58:16 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    All fish were released.   :happy1: :happy1:  (They will be bigger next year!!!)   :popcorn:

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    All fish were released.   :happy1: :happy1:  (They will be bigger next year!!!)   :popcorn:

Ya that look like my hand on that bass!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   You had the only watch.  Remember I had to leave mine at the house.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB is that a pike  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Is that my line too  :whistling:

Geattoilysiter could that pike take your out?  training-087

As to you seal poo It nice to know when I smack you hard you seen to avoid it as to my eye you thou this hole time I was putting one on you. Like a mouse and a trap!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you went for the cheese  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

As to you seal poo It nice to know when I smack you hard you seen to avoid it as to my eye you thou this hole time I was putting one on you. Like a mouse and a trap!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you went for the cheese  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wow someone is living in fairy land.  Come back to the real world and join the rest of us.   :king:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

wow someone is living in fairy land.  Come back to the real world and join the rest of us.   :king:

I was think the same think with you  ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy the amount of my time spent worrying about you and the Boobarians is none.  However thanks to Lee I'll probably think of DDS every time I take a dump.  Lets make a move  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/25/11, 10:45:14 PM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Willy the amount of my spent worrying about you and the Boobarians is none.  However thanks to Lee I'll probably think of DDS every time I take a dump.  Lets make a move  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That should be a  minimum of once a day if you are healthy.  I prefer to cast a thought your way every time I eat corn.  Not that often.  Makes me wonder why I even bother chewing. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/25/11, 10:47:20 PM by DDSBYDAY »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy the amount of my spent worrying about you and the Boobarians is none.  However thanks to Lee I'll probably think of DDS every time I take a dump.  Lets make a move  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well there seal poo you seem to worrying about DDS and making a move and not worrying about the one that siting 2,25 from taking your best chance of a win  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: away from you and you think I am buying that. Beside you will never live it down as you past on a side bet so I thou I would take you and now your team mat down as well!!  ;D as greattoiltsite will not  :help: you out of this, As I take one fish at a time away from your team.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy the amount of my spent worrying about you and the Boobarians is none.  However thanks to Lee I'll probably think of DDS every time I take a dump.  Lets make a move  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That should be a  minimum of once a day if you are healthy.  I prefer to cast a thought your way every time I eat corn.  Not that often.  Makes me wonder why I even both chewing. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I guess you could add "Fish" into that category too.  Being you don't catch or eat them that often either.   :king: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As BB just got unlucky to get mix up in it and open this mouth he will get taken down two time this year. It the luck of the draw!! We will see how thing are going to work out in the days ahead and IT not looking good for TEAM SEAL POO  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Well there seal poo you seem to worrying about DDS and making a move and not worrying about the one that siting 2,25 from taking your best chance of a win  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: away from you and you think I am buying that. Beside you will never live it down as you past on a side bet so I thou I would take you and now your team mat down as well!!  ;D as greattoiltsite will not  :help: you out of this, As I take one fish at a time away from your team.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Willy the only thing you could take down is a 95 year old grandma who accidentally set the alarm off at your Wal-Mart greeter station.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Plus we are in first place. :king:
« Last Edit: July 07/25/11, 11:23:55 PM by The General »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

My answer to that would be press the Bowels of the Titanic Button  :titanic: on this page and don't spare the volume. http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm  :moon:
« Last Edit: July 07/26/11, 12:04:31 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

My answer to that would be press the Bowels of the Titanic Button on this page and don't spare the volume. http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm  :moon:

I heard you laughing all the way here in Illinois :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/26/11, 12:05:02 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Willy the only thing you could take down is a 95 year old grandma who accidentally set the alarm off at your Wal-Mart greeter station.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You are right on one thing  :Clap: That is 95 for a top score for the The Barbarians...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
i think im gonna try to get out to my old honey hole for bass hope there still all 20+

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Yes this is true But for how long?

I said back in this thread..  That when The Barbarians... Take first You or your seal poo team mat will not be able to do nothing  :dancinred: :dancinred: As you would have to break some new Minnesota record>>>  ;)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
As BB just got unlucky to get mix up in it and open this mouth he will get taken down two time this year. It the luck of the draw!! We will see how thing are going to work out in the days ahead and IT not looking good for TEAM SEAL POO  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Got Unlucky? I knew what I was doing when I issued a Challenge, somebody had to give you a reason to stay around all summer and lay some smack down. It ain't over till the fat lady sings and we are not even halfway through the challenge...  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
WILD justa reminder...
1st) SEALTeam6 85.0 greatoutdoors, The General, Bobby Bass
30.0 Walleye 36.0 Pike 19.0 Bass 

You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... I might make this my new signature, just to keep reminding you. :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WILD justa reminder...

You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... I might make this my new signature, just to keep reminding you. :rotflmao:

BB that is what it said for now.  :coffee: But think on this (You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... ) Hm could that mean I just mite have a bigger PIKE ?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
WILD justa reminder...

BB that is what it said for now.  :coffee: But think on this (You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... ) Hm could that mean I just mite have a bigger PIKE ?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Well if you remember in that little video I shot I told you it took me a few tries before I could catch something SMALLER you might not be the only one holding a fish, now You think about that... :whistling:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WILD justa reminder...

Well if you remember in that little video I shot I told you it took me a few tries before I could catch something SMALLER you might not be the only one holding a fish, now You think about that... :whistling:

Hm  :coffee: I did manage to catch a decent northern that went just a tad over seven pounds. Yes BB I do a lot of reading in here as well You have another Pike I think not, Not as of right now  ;D