Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488297 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well BB, from what I can understand of Wal-Mart Greeter verbiage when Willy said "Their your sign" he's referring to Bill Engval's comedian bit (Here's you sign) for example......

The other day Willy was watching me in the boat, the pole was bent over and I was landing a bigger fish then he had ever seen in the net, then he says......."did you catch a fish?"  Instead of saying "well of course I did", I said "no dumb S&$^ I was straining the weeds out of the lake water.....here's your sign (here's your sign = you just asked a stupid question).

The funny thing was his reply was, "I have some weeds in my lake that looks like a good idea".  I just shook my head

You know the funny thing is you cannot catch a big fish!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

P.S So we all know that your are lying  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well BB, from what I can understand of Wal-Mart Greeter verbiage when Willy said "Their your sign" he's referring to Bill Engval's comedian bit (Here's you sign) for example......

The other day Willy was watching me in the boat, the pole was bent over and I was landing a bigger fish then he had ever seen in the net, then he says......."did you catch a fish?"  Instead of saying "well of course I did", I said "no dumb S&$^ I was straining the weeds out of the lake water.....here's your sign (here's your sign = you just asked a stupid question).

The funny thing was his reply was, "I have some weeds in my lake that looks like a good idea".  I just shook my head

You know the funny thing is you cannot catch a big fish!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

P.S So we all know that your are lying  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So says Willy.........the guy who knew too little  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Seal poo just tell us the true you was just straining the weeds out!! as you have no fish that counts for your team,  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Big fish in your dream  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As I see wildlife Minnesota on two of the biggest fish of this  Challenge History!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
You could have the 3 biggest fish of the 50 year history of this challenge for all I care but,

Who's in first Willy?  SEALTeam6.  :king:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    :oops1:  :banghead: :bonk:   Who's on first? Whats on second.  Abbott and Costello did this so long ago.  When you guys do it it's like Rainman trying to figure it out.  It doesn't matter.   October 31st will be the end of the challenge.  That is when who is on first counts.   If you do not break 90 inches as a team you will be lucky to win.  Once you hit the mystical 90 there is still no guarantee.  The bar has been raised but 90 inches has not been reached. :popcorn:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You could have the 3 biggest fish of the 50 year history of this challenge for all I care but,

Who's in first Willy?  SEALTeam6.   :king:

If I do you will not be first  :dancinred: :dancinred:

NOW I WILL TRY TO SAID IT ONE MORE TIME (IT DOSE NOT MATTER HOW LONG YOU ARE IN FIST  ;D IT  COUNTS ON OCT 31 WHO IN FIRST,,,)  ;D

AS YOU WILL NOT BE IN FIRST THEN   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: July 07/27/11, 10:27:25 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I'm working on my new signature line.  I was thinking something like "Posted more fish than all the past champions combined in 2011".  What do you think?     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   I'm working on my new signature line.  I was thinking something like "Posted more fish than all the past champions combined in 2011".  What do you think?     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: good one DDS

I have some new one too!!
As maybe it will say...  All three record fish of all history of this Fishing Challenge    :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers:

Record sore of history of this Fishing Challenge
  :dancinred: :dancinred:

I have more  ;D  :dancinred: :dancinred: :taz: :taz:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see that GREATTOILETSITER had gone in hiding  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I put that walleye on this he runway!!  As this last reply was back on July 22, 2011, 09:02:49 PM :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :taz: :blues brothers: Or could it be that Lee back

You would think that seal poo or BB would go  :help: him  :cry: O ya they cannot fish!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: So no  :help: their  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/27/11, 10:42:11 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I think both should take your own advice then.

Willy it doesn't matter that you have 2 dinky fish now, but you seem to keep talking about it.

DDS it doesn't matter how much you talk about posting fish when it never happens.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'll take my own advice and keep talking about being in first because THAT is all that matters.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Whatever you say.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Willy it doesn't matter that you have 2 dinky fish now, but you seem to keep talking about it.

That more then you put on this board!!  again you will not be in first in the end  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

That more then you put on this board!!  again you will not be in first in the end  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

I guess I should have posted the broken record pic for you Willy.  DO you have anything else for the leaders SEALTeam6? 

P.S. The king doesn't need any help here on the smack down to take care of you, DDS, or anyone. :king: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok!! ;D ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Ok!! ;D ;D

13th) Make A Move 14.25 nbaker, DDSBYDAY, mahmoodmahi
0 Walleye 0 Pike 14.25 Bass

:king:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Seal poo just tell us the true you was just straining the weeds out!! as you have no fish that counts for your team,  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Big fish in your dream  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As I see wildlife Minnesota on two of the biggest fish of this  Challenge History!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
So you are saying in this TEAM challenge that if you have not posted a fish big enough to score on your team then what?    :scratch:  Bet your teammates love having you on their team, But then I guess it is all about the Wild's fish and your teammates don't count..  :doah: Want to tell me some more about what the TEAM fishing Challenge is all about or is it just someone who knows how to be a whiner not a winner...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok!! ;D ;D

:sorry: I saw this post in the obituaries, Team Six will be sending flowers shortly
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    No worries BB.  Just a little payback for last year.  I need to stretch this out.   :sorry: for any collateral damage. ;D ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Ok!! ;D ;D

:sorry: I saw this post in the obituaries, Team Six will be sending flowers shortly

I saw DDS showing off his favorites, but I don't know what kind they are.  BB you might want to send Willy a PM and ask him. :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: July 07/27/11, 11:30:09 PM by The General »

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Looks Like Borgie's Raiders will be entering the leader board soon if Lee ever finds time to get the photos :Photography: out of the camera. :banghead:
« Last Edit: July 07/27/11, 11:58:40 PM by Borgie »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Looks Like Borgie's Raiders will be entering the leader board soon if Lee ever finds time to get the photos out of the camera. :banghead:

Looks like someone will be sliding from 13th to 14th here soon.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Who entered that 14.25 inch bass in the challenge? Boy I hope my Raiders can squeeze past that team :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:queen:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   We just sent out a test pawn.  We did not want to intimidate anyone from posting. ;)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
todays Sporting News...

Vikings get McNabb for 6th round pick...

1st) SEALTeam6 85.0 greatoutdoors, The General, Bobby Bass
30.0 Walleye 36.0 Pike 19.0 Bass

:coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   As bad as the vikes are this year they still have a better chance of winning the superbowl than you guys do winning the challenge. :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
todays Sporting News...

More on the sporting news... From Wildlife Minnesota,,, As it seem the best player on the team  :scratch: O ya team 6 seal poo as been missing in action. What his name DDS O ya GREATTOILETSITTER  He had been miss since 7-22 as he run off to let his team fall off of 1st!!! Could that be because one of  former Fishing Challenge Champ  Lee Borgerson, As return form his fishing trip, Lee is one of The Barbarians... And WLM as been giving GREATTOILETSITTER a run for his $$ with two record fish on the board and a small pike as they need 2" and team seal poo will start falling..  It look like The Barbarians... are going to win the 2011 Fishing Challenge...  More on the late....  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
todays Sporting News...

Missing in action? well maybe team six is out fishing instead of flapping our jaws about what they NEED to do to get in first place. Matter of fact I will be out fishing again this evening. Three times this week and starting to get in the late summer form now. So I will be missing in action also, as I would rather be on the water fishing then bragging about something I have yet to do... :fishing2:

More on the sporting news... From Wildlife Minnesota,,, As it seem the best player on the team  :scratch: O ya team 6 seal poo as been missing in action. What his name DDS O ya GREATTOILETSITTER  He had been miss since 7-22 as he run off to let his team fall off of 1st!!! Could that be because one of  former Fishing Challenge Champ  Lee Borgerson, As return form his fishing trip, Lee is one of The Barbarians... And WLM as been giving GREATTOILETSITTER a run for his $$ with two record fish on the board and a small pike as they need 2" and team seal poo will start falling..  It look like The Barbarians... are going to win the 2011 Fishing Challenge...  More on the late....  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     :king:   Team Make A Move  has silenced the hoards.   :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:  I call that respect and a defensive posture.  We have  you back on your heels.  Seal team 6 I think it would be time to crap marshmellows and fart  cotton candy .  To everyone else-step to the side.  The Seals are maxed and they know it.   ;) ;) ;D     

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Watch out DDS has fallen off the wagon again or hit his head pretty hard.  I don't see Willy around he must have heard a siren and headed for the hills again.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Did anyone else notice DDS didn't have any pictures of him actually catching or holding a fish himself? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Watch out DDS has fallen off the wagon again or hit his head pretty hard.  I don't see Willy around he must have heard a siren and headed for the hills again.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Did anyone else notice DDS didn't have any pictures of him actually catching or holding a fish himself? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Never saw a need to take pictures of myself. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: