Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488296 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    It's true. Darn branch took the eye out.   Good lesson learned.  When someone is running away don't follow too close.    Sweet dreams General.  I'm sure the therapist  has cured you.  What the heck it's just a test.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS's babysitter and helping him with the ladies for the last 30 years.  

P.S. A pat on the back from SEALTeam6 is something you can put on your job resume.  
« Last Edit: July 07/31/11, 08:41:27 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
P.S. A pat on the back from SEALTeam6 is something you can put on your job resume.

Throw in a little candy and the sky is the limit!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy, Willy, Willy, :whistling:
That 90+ better be a reeeeeaalllly BIG plus if you think you're gonna beat us with a mere 90-91 inches!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh YEAH BABEE!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
I'm thinking you better have 94-95 inches to even think you'll have any kind of chance of beating the GREATEST TRIO of of fishermen ever assembled, SEALTeam 6!! :fishing2:
After reading this, you'll be shaking so badly with fear that it'd register 7.5 or greater on a Richter Scale !! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Fear you :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Well are you for a big surprise As now we The Barbarians... Will take are right spot at the top with 90 + and I now will take your last big fish (PIKE)off the board. As team seal your go down!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians... Rule  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

BB you are not in first  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seal pool this is now my 12 upgrade  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :happybounce: :happybounce: :moon: :moon: 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :Clap: Congratulations to our hero Wildlifeminnesota the greatest one man team ever assembled. Great job by our leader. You have taken us to the promised land :bow:  Remember that Big Slick and I will be there if you need some backup. :blues brothers:

Rumor has it that Bobby Bass, greatoutdoors and the General are being rushed to the hospital as we speak after receiving CPR :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 09:14:21 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     Well Wild you did it.  Nice job.  You broke the mystical 90 inch barrier by yourself and within a few miles of your home.    :king:  Congratulations.  Team Make a Move tips our hats to you.  We will however keep the fight up to catch you.  We will need 3 upgrades with a monster pike.  Could happen.  :whistling: 

I'll miss Bobby's daily updates- :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    Well Wild you did it.  Nice job.  You broke the mystical 90 inch barrier by yourself and within a few miles of your home.    :king:  Congratulations.  Team Make a Move tips our hats to you.  We will however keep the fight up to catch you.  We will need 3 upgrades with a monster pike.  Could happen.  :whistling:  

I'll miss Bobby's daily updates- :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:scratch: Bobby Who?  Oh, you mean that nice old elderly gentleman. Sure I remember him since he belongs to that team what's a name. :scratch: After today I understand they have fallen to 3rd place. That's how it goes when you continue to shoot your mouth  :blablabla: off. You have to back up your words or your just yesterday's :coffee: news.
« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 09:29:38 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I see The General is on line right now. He's been working for hours trying to come up with an excuse for his teams dormant status, :banghead: but, he knows in reality that it's 1/3 his responsibility. It just goes to show what a team like The Barbarians can do with it's organizational skills.

Keep working on that responds General, You may want to review  :coffee: some of my old posts to see how it's done.  :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    The seal poo free fall has begun.  Next comes the infighting and blame.   :titanic:  :titanic:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see The General is on line right now. He's been working for hours trying to come up with an excuse for his teams dormant status, :banghead: but, he knows in reality that it's 1/3 his responsibility. It just goes to show what a team like The Barbarians can do with it's organizational skills.

Keep working on that responds General, You may want to review  :coffee: some of my old posts to see how it's done.  :whistling:

Lee I think I mite be able to  :help: seal poo on read the old posts..  :dancinred: :dancinred:

As we will see how long that greattoiletsitter say off line this time as my eye it was two weeks before he post in the smack thread!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Twins lose to Oakland

Rumor of large Pike caught but not yet scored in Fishing Challenge. :happy1:

Team six at press conference declares they now will start fishing with hooks on their lures! :fishing2:

And is looking forward to announcing that the new first place team is going down by this
 weekend... :rotflmao:    :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Keep working on that responds General, You may want to review  :coffee: some of my old posts to see how it's done.  :whistling:

Lee I think I mite be able to  :help: seal poo on read the old posts..  :dancinred: :dancinred:

As we will see how long that greattoiletsitter say off line this time as my eye it was two weeks before he post in the smack thread!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wait until they see Borgies Raiders knock them down to 3rd place today  training-087 :queen:
« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 11:20:42 AM by Borgie »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
To Borgie's Raiders and the Boobarians: Enjoy your temporary stay in the penthouse suite that we have occupied all season. ;D
SEAL Team 6 is taking a little break, and going on vacation! :coffee:
However, we will be returning to evict the wannabes, long before the Challenge ends! training-087
Hopefully you will leave with a touch of class, not screaming and kicking! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Either way, you'll both be fighting for second place, at best! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
A mere 92 to win this, I don't think so!! :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
How dose it feel to fall two places in one day seal poo your are now falling  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
well wlm has the top 3 fish in this challange but ill have the bigger buck this fall

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
How dose it feel to fall two places in one day seal poo your are now falling  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
:coffee: Just another day at the office, actually it feels good not to have to listen to all of the  :cry: We know this challenge is at the mid way point and now you can look over your shoulder and we will see how you handle it  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:coffee: Just another day at the office, actually it feels good not to have to listen to all of the  :cry: We know this challenge is at the mid way point and now you can look over your shoulder and we will see how you handle it  :rotflmao:

I think you boys better have greatoutdoors stop at the surplus store in Ely and get some parachutes'. It's a long way to the bottom.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts

Keep working on that responds General, You may want to review  :coffee: some of my old posts to see how it's done.  :whistling:

Lee I think I mite be able to  :help: seal poo on read the old posts..  :dancinred: :dancinred:

As we will see how long that greattoiletsitter say off line this time as my eye it was two weeks before he post in the smack thread!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wait until they see Borgies Raiders knock them down to 3rd place today  training-087 :queen:

Congratulations Borgie. I see you had McGyver with you operating the measuring device.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Well bust my buttons. Congratulations to Wildlife and has merry men.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I think We do just fine with the all time high in this Challenge 92.25 and with the biggest bass at 22" and the biggest walleye at 31 of this Challenge  and with a big Pike :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    How about an update on your vacation Lee.  It is clear Borgie was busy.  I assume you did something other than net.  From what I remember you would have been out in those 100 degree days.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

He still in shock that his team when to three place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: The Barbarians  Rule.....  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
   :help: :scratch: I just have one question.... When did we become the bad guys? Geeze you would think that we used baby ducks for bait or something or that we somehow did not follow the rules to gain first place and hold it for half the Challenge. Hope all this love is just for who ever is in first...
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    How about an update on your vacation Lee.  It is clear Borgie was busy.  I assume you did something other than net.  From what I remember you would have been out in those 100 degree days.

Update #1  :banghead:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
WillyWild,
Promise me I won't have to put you on suicide watch when SEALTeam 6 knocks the Boobarian's Butt out of firstplace!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Borgies Raiders, don't bother unpacking your bags in 2nd place, as you won't be there for long!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   :help: :scratch: I just have one question.... When did we become the bad guys? Geeze you would think that we used baby ducks for bait or something or that we somehow did not follow the rules to gain first place and hold it for half the Challenge. Hope all this love is just for who ever is in first...

How does that old saying go? Ah yes. "You can dish it out but you can't take it"

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

How does that old saying go? Ah yes. "You can dish it out but you can't take it"
Now that was not fair.. but this is the Smack down and pretty much everything goes, including have your wife post bigger fish then you  :whistling: O wait you have not posted any fish and your vacation is over back to perch land with you :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

To your apart that you was in fist 1/2  :puke: As I recall there was some-less that was in fist before you!!   :whistling:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WillyWild,
Promise me I won't have to put you on suicide watch when SEALTeam 6 knocks the Boobarian's Butt out of firstplace!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Borgies Raiders, don't bother unpacking your bags in 2nd place, as you won't be there for long!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

It now look like you just mite loss 3 place as Team #13 Floating Rapalas is moving up on you!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: