Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488189 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    We all wish the Seals luck.  However I don't even think the paddles can stop this team from it's impending crash and burn.  Perhaps if someone were to slap the Hiemlich on Greatoutdoors he could pull them out of the tailspin.  What  a shame to have to witness the complete decimation of a team that had so much promise.  Well General and Bobby, you best stop that daily dose of choke.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
[quote author=

You are the big sissy  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Just a reminder The Barbarians... are in first place  :dancinred: :dancinred:  As to seal poo team there in 3 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Third Place......did you say third place? Sports A Field stopped by the house the other day and wants to do a feature article titled "Local Gal Makes Good." The article would tell how this gal (Borgie) drives to Minnesota from Illinois and single handedly defeats the once 1st place local Seal Poo team all by herself.

It's not likely the seals will recover from such a shocking blow but, I still wish them well and hopefully they will be able to finish the season somewhere in one of the top 10 challenge spots. :queen:
[/quote]"single handedly defeats " Now even Borgie is drinking from the same glass of :bs:   :sorry: Going to hurt me just a tad when we do a one inch upgrade just to put the Raiders back to third or turd as Lee would say.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter;
Vikings cut McKinnie
Looking at Wild next...
 :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:reporter;
Vikings cut McKinnie
Looking at Wild next...
 :coffee:

BB your reading the wrong paper  :scratch: Because i am not on the Vikings team your getting old do you need your glasses  :whistling: how about a nap  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Here let me  :help: you Wildlife Minnesota is one of The Barbarians... There still in First Place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: August 08/04/11, 01:08:00 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You could have the 3 biggest fish of the 50 year history of this challenge for all I care but,

Who's in first Willy?  SEALTeam6.   :king:
Who's in first seal poo? The Barbarians... :king:  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

« Last Edit: August 08/04/11, 04:26:53 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Any way you cut it The Barbarians have not only given the seals a major caneing in the standings but also on the smackdown thread. Warning, If you choose to follow this thread you will see pereodic caneing of team Seal Poo.
« Last Edit: August 08/04/11, 05:16:40 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     Seal Poo were only puppets on top because we wanted them there.  Let's face it.  Last years MVP,  has not even bothered to toss his hat in the ring.  My teamates from last year are casual because they know that now the competition  is real.  No false idol on the mantel waiting to be knocked off.  The Barbarians have tossed up some tough numbers that will take skill to beat.  There are many tough competitors in this challenge that will not roll over and play dead.  The seals,  well that's another story.   :titanic:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey DDSBYDAY,
You need to talk louder because SEALTeam 6 can't hear you too well, when you're way down there!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby and General, do you hear anything????????? :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :sorry: Did you say something team seal poo  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    Seal Poo were only puppets on top because we wanted them there.  Let's face it.  Last years MVP,  has not even bothered to toss his hat in the ring.  My teamates from last year are casual because they know that now the competition  is real.  No false idol on the mantel waiting to be knocked off.  The Barbarians have tossed up some tough numbers that will take skill to beat.  There are many tough competitors in this challenge that will not roll over and play dead.  The seals,  well that's another story.   :titanic:

What is this I am hearing. Is team make a move distancing it's self from the seal poo camp. Seal poo is like a man without a country. They will have to stand alone from here on as they have besmirched everyone that could have even been considered allied in their cause.

I'm not sure how you guys managed to alienate so many people in such a short time. However the prize committee has been considering a looser of the year award because of the way your team went from heroes' to zeros. I see you've ordered new team shirts to wear at the 2011 challenge banquet.
« Last Edit: August 08/04/11, 09:58:15 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby and General, do you hear anything?????????    
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!    

You are still on your own.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   you did do a nice job as a rookie but

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey DDSBYDAY,
You need to talk louder because SEALTeam 6 can't hear you too well, when you're way down there!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby and General, do you hear anything????????? :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
  :sorry: I must have missed it, I was out with my daughter catching pannies tonight, we had a great time. Bet if anyone else was on the water they were trying to catch fish to post, I was enjoying a wonderful summers night..
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry again DDSBYDAY, but it's still hard to hear you when you're 7 stories down, so please yell louder or call us by phone!!! (which will be long distance, so it may cost a few bucks)  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
And Lee is just getting a few jabs in before SEALTeam 6 puts the Borgster into turd place, and he's wearing that fish club on top of his head about 80 times a day as the result of it! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Heh, heh, heh! :Clap:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Bet if anyone else was on the water they were trying to catch fish to post, I was enjoying a wonderful summers night..
[/quote]

That why you are falling down the lead board. As you can not catch the really big fish,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians...  first Place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Quote by DDS:      "Seal Poo were only puppets on top because we wanted them there.  Let's face it."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpKA4wR_Kw[/youtube]  :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey DDS,

What's the scoop on the Canadian trip? Can you fill us in on some of the details.

Where
When
Length of stay
Group or stag
Goals
Targeted species and so forth.
 :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

Bet if anyone else was on the water they were trying to catch fish to post, I was enjoying a wonderful summers night..

That why you are falling down the lead board. As you can not catch the really big fish,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians...  first Place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:[/quote]
Willy, that's Mr. Bobby Bass, Sir!!!!!!!  I thought I cleared that up in a previous post. training-087 training-087 training-087
Now say, Sorry Mr. Great Outdoors, if won't happen again!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
And it better not!! :taz:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey DDS,

What's the scoop on the Canadian trip? Can you fill us in on some of the details.

Where
When
Length of stay
Group or stag
Goals
Targeted species and so forth.
 :whistling:

1st one is coming up. Lac Suel Onterio.  Group of 4 -walleye only-should have a 26 for the board minimum-40 inch pike can be caught.  Then on to Stokes Bay with the boys. I believe a group of 20. Eyes, smallies and huge pike.  (Fawk has taken the last 2 challenge big pike awards from this location.
   Sept. Long legged lake.  Monster fish and maybe some lakers.
Is that Greatoutdoors knees knocking or is Borgiee taking the bat to Lee's noodle again?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

The Barbarians...  first Place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:[/quote]So Wild WHAT have you done lately?   :scratch: We all know your bass and eye came in early spring who knows when you caught your northern. You are on the board yacking all the time so you can't be fishing. I go out and fish with my daughter and you give me crap?   :scratch: I am glad I don't have you on my team, you sure sound like one of those high school want to be's who could never make the varsity, not even in nine man football when you were the Bench player.  I will enjoy my summer fishing when ever I want to and Team six will finish at the top but you will be still whining over your loss through the winter, because ahead or behind you are still the same Wild Wanttobe. Kind of like your last years 2nd place Bass  :cry:
Bobby Bass

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sorry again DDSBYDAY, but it's still hard to hear you when you're 7 stories down, so please yell louder or call us by phone!!! (which will be long distance, so it may cost a few bucks)  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
And Lee is just getting a few jabs in before SEALTeam 6 puts the Borgster into turd place, and he's wearing that fish club on top of his head about 80 times a day as the result of it! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Heh, heh, heh! :Clap:

Remember greatoutdoors. Borgie's Bat can swing in any direction I choose. I just wanted to give you something to think about.  :queen:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Borgie,
Better stick to tapping on Lee's noggin with that club, 'cause I'd hate to have to post a picture of you in the Challenge with you on the front fender of my car, tongue hanging out like a trophy deer!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
That's what'd happen if you ever try to tangle with anyone on SEALTeam 6!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Don't try to play with the "Big Boys!!" :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
SEALTeam 6, HOO RAH!!!!!!!!!!!
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
We have to be a little nice to Borgie, we want her to donate some of her oatmeal rasin cookies to the winners of the Challenge, US  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I think DDS should just be able to be on the Boobarians for as much as he kisses their  :moon:.  I can't blame him though.........with fishing skills like his and all.   :king:

I also think we should let Borgie stay in second for a bit and Lee stay in first.  It seems the only way to keep Borgie alive in here and to keep Lee above a couple of posts a week.  

Willy thanks for getting my cart today at Wal-Mart that was very nice of you.  Because of that nice gesture on your part The King of Smack will leave you alone today. :king:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/11, 11:43:35 AM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Willy, that's Mr. Bobby Bass, Sir!!!!!!!  I thought I cleared that up in a previous post. training-087 training-087 training-087
Now say, Sorry Mr. Great Outdoors, if won't happen again!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
And it better not!! :taz:
[/quote]

You want me to say Sir,,, OK Sir Poo head  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Now you want me to say  :sorry:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: But I not  :sorry: so why should I say something like that  ;D as I am not  :sorry: That we are in first  :dancinred: :dancinred: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

That why you are falling down the lead board. As you can not catch the really big fish,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians...  first Place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
So Wild WHAT have you done lately?   :scratch: We all know your bass and eye came in early spring who knows when you caught your northern. You are on the board yacking all the time so you can't be fishing. I go out and fish with my daughter and you give me crap?   :scratch: I am glad I don't have you on my team, you sure sound like one of those high school want to be's who could never make the varsity, not even in nine man football when you were the Bench player.  I will enjoy my summer fishing when ever I want to and Team six will finish at the top but you will be still whining over your loss through the winter, because ahead or behind you are still the same Wild Wanttobe. Kind of like your last years 2nd place Bass  :cry:
[/quote]

Well Let see I have posted fish and work my way from 4 place and took first place from  seal poo team :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as to the crap this is the smack down tread is it not and if you do not want crap then do not posting here.  

Has to you starting to disk like well that to bad as Now I will not replies to your comment, As when you are ahead you will dish-it but when your are losing you can not take So go  :cry: :cry: to some else ;D As if I know what I know now we would not have a side bet  ;D  As You will never win this that a fact Because I fish all the time and I am good at it  :dancinred:    
« Last Edit: August 08/05/11, 03:53:41 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

So Wild WHAT have you done lately?   :scratch: We all know your bass and eye came in early spring who knows when you caught your northern. You are on the board yacking all the time so you can't be fishing. I go out and fish with my daughter and you give me crap?   :scratch: I am glad I don't have you on my team, you sure sound like one of those high school want to be's who could never make the varsity, not even in nine man football when you were the Bench player.  I will enjoy my summer fishing when ever I want to and Team six will finish at the top but you will be still whining over your loss through the winter, because ahead or behind you are still the same Wild Wanttobe. Kind of like your last years 2nd place Bass  :cry:

Well Let see I have posted fish and work my way from 4 place and took first place from  seal poo team :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as to the crap this is the smack down tread is it not and if you do not want crap then do not posting here. 

Has the you starting to disk like well that to bad as Now I will not replies to your comment, As when you are ahead you will dish-it but when your are losing you can not take So go  :cry: :cry: to some else ;D As if I know what I know now we would not have a side bet  ;D  As You will never win this that a fact Because I fish all the time and I am good at it  :dancinred:   
[/quote] :sorry: This is the Smack Thread so what are you  :cry: about... not reply to my comment? why not..You are the one sitting on top of the leader board, not your team just you, all alone..Untill WE regain the top we will Smack away all we want.. As for your smack I can't understand half of it. Try posting one thought at a time, that might be all you can handle.. :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I think DDS should just be able to be on the Boobarians for as much as he kisses their  :moon:.  I can't blame him though.........with fishing skills like his and all.   :king:

I also think we should let Borgie stay in second for a bit and Lee stay in first.  It seems the only way to keep Borgie alive in here and to keep Lee above a couple of posts a week.  

Willy thanks for getting my cart today at Wal-Mart that was very nice of you.  Because of that nice gesture on your part The King of Smack will leave you alone today. :king:

First of off you are not letting us say on first place as we eared it,  :blues brothers:   

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh Willy my bright boy........I might, or BB, or even G.O might just have enough pictures of fish to take you out of first place right now.  So by not posting them we would be letting you stay if 1st and Borgie's Raiders stay in second.  Understand now.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Oh Willy my bright boy........I might, or BB, or even G.O might just have enough pictures of fish to take you out of first place right now.  So by not posting them we would be letting you stay if 1st and Borgie's Raiders stay in second.  Understand now.

No I do not as if you had fish to post you would as you could not hold it back. But if you want to say that and try to continence  your self that so be it.

The Barbarians...  are in first Place and will stay there,,  Understand now. :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

No I do not as if you had fish to post you would as you could not hold it back. But if you want to say that and try to continence  your self that so be it.

The Barbarians...  are in first Place and will stay there,,  Understand now. :dancinred: :dancinred:
Willy, Willy, Willy,
After your last post, I know why some say you still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Now on to some more serious stuff:When you read this yell YES SIR, stand at attention, and salute the big picture you have of me (your Hero) on the wall of your shop!! :happybounce:
If you dare reply, begin it with: Dear Mr. Great Outdoors, I know I'm not worthy of you reading my stupid post, but...yadda, yadda, yadda.....!!  You get the point!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book