Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488086 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now what dose that have to do with fishing or the fact that you are losing!!!  :scratch: :scratch:
« Last Edit: August 08/15/11, 08:13:21 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :reporter; This just in..... :coffee:

It seems that some of the MNO Big GUNS are in Canada and have already compiled enough inches to leave the poo....poos' in the dust.  :toast:. The interesting part is that these guys are all on seperate teams. Therefore, who knows how far down the toilet the poos' will be flushed. :scratch:  Don't try to grab on to the toilet paper as your being swirled around the bowl boys. It just won't help you and it's a waste of good paper. Enjoy your ride down to the sewer fellas and don't forget to wear your life vests :rotflmao:

PS. Hey wildlife, could you take some photos  :Photography: of that event? Don't forget to wear a closepin on your nose :doah:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Wow SEALTeam6 is really in Willy's head.  He's using our smack as his own, talking odds of 200% which makes no sense at all in relation to odds, sleeping with one eye open...........wow guys maybe we are being to hard on the little fella. bwahahahahaha Yeah Right!!!  I wonder what Willy is doing today.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

It seems that some of the MNO Big GUNS are in Canada and have already compiled enough inches to leave the poo....poos' in the dust.  :toast:. The interesting part is that these guys are all on seperate teams. Therefore, who knows how far down the toilet the poos' will be flushed. :scratch:  Don't try to grab on to the toilet paper as your being swirled around the bowl boys. It just won't help you and it's a waste of good paper. Enjoy your ride down to the sewer fellas and don't forget to wear your life vests :rotflmao:

PS. Hey wildlife, could you take some photos  :Photography: of that event? Don't forget to wear a closepin on your nose :doah:

This just in............your investigations skills suck hind Ti$. 

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: There go the poo team :doah:

« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 07:09:10 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Wild here come take my hand. There is a saying "If a tree falls alone in the woods will anyone hear it" the thought being will anyone care. Like you talking, does anyone care....
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

This just in............your investigations skills suck hind Ti$. 

I'll second that, owner of the camp is a friend of a friend.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You Know what going to be more  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as I will post a bigger fish and seal poo will have to add more on to The Barbarians..  score   :dancinred: :dancinred: So stay tune  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That will be the hard thing for seal poo to do!!!  :rotflmao:   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Wild here come take my hand. There is a saying "If a tree falls alone in the woods will anyone hear it" the thought being will anyone care. Like you talking, does anyone care....

BB I stating to see a sore loser here!!!  :cry:  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Fearless Leader! :bow:   Did you notice that the replies from the poomisters are getting shorter and shorter. On top of that, these  :Turkey:'s are starting to steal material from each other :bonk:. I just got 4 PM's from other members stating how much they enjoy The Barbarians posts :Clap:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Fearless Leader! :bow:   Did you notice that the replies from the poomisters are getting shorter and shorter. On top of that, these  :Turkey:'s are starting to steal material from each other :bonk:. I just got 4 PM's from other members stating how much they enjoy The Barbarians posts :Clap:
   :rotflmao:  You ain't got 4 friends on here! and WIld I ain't lost anything yet, We are behind we are no where close to being beaten.... here is a bunch of crap to make my post look bigger for ya..  :Fish: :Fish: :fishing2: :cheerleader: :happybounce: :happybounce: :rocker; :rotflmao: :blues brothers: :toast: :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Fearless Leader! :bow:   Did you notice that the replies from the poomisters are getting shorter and shorter. On top of that, these  :Turkey:'s are starting to steal material from each other :bonk:. I just got 4 PM's from other members stating how much they enjoy The Barbarians posts :Clap:
  :rotflmao:  You ain't got 4 friends on here! and WIld I ain't lost anything yet, We are behind we are no where close to being beaten.... here is a bunch of crap to make my post look bigger for ya..  :Fish: :Fish: :fishing2: :cheerleader: :happybounce: :happybounce: :rocker; :rotflmao: :blues brothers: :toast: :coffee:

Bobby, you forgot  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
and Hoo Rah :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: along with the rest of the same old boring stuff :banghead:
« Last Edit: August 08/15/11, 02:39:04 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Thank Lee, I did notice that. I all so notice they are all getting poo out  same old  :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as wall mart and a tree has nothing to do with fishing  :scratch: that all  :offtopic: and a lot of  :blablabla: with no  :Fish: to back what they are saying  :bs:
As they was taking down by The Barbarians and a woman  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As when they was in first they was dishing it out but now they can't take it  :doah:
As there leader poo head  forget the staple idem in the  :Photography: and BB well let just say he a want to be and seal poo well let just say  :doah:
I would  :Clap: and  :bow: to the team that win in fact I would  :help: other team and have But team seal poo WILL NEVER BET The Barbarians not as long as I am hear  :dancinred: :dancinred:

I did notice one more thing seal poo sign out quickly after my post that he would have to upgrade The Barbarians score  :scratch:  :oops1: I think I struck a nerve  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now  :scratch: who in who head  ;D 

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
You cannot stop us Willamenawannabeamemberofsealteam6, you know it, and it's killing you!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
It's not if, it's just when will SEALTeam 6 put the hammer down on your head (even though we live there, rent free) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Lee knows it, that's why he tried to change the subject and asked about lake temps in the Ely area. :happy1:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well poo head I all really did!! (stop you) As to me want to be on a smelling lose team  :sorry: Not on your wildest dream. And the only down your going to do is on the lead board!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As to the same old post (like Lee say) It look more like I live rent free in your head as that all you say!!  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:

As It not getting you no where but down!!  :rotflmao: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wow SEALTeam6 is really in Willy's head.  He's using our smack as his own, talking odds of 200% which makes no sense at all in relation to odds, sleeping with one eye open...........wow guys maybe we are being to hard on the little fella. bwahahahahaha Yeah Right!!!  I wonder what Willy is doing today.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If what you are trying to say That I am a wall mart greeter Then your saying a wall mart greeter is kicking your  :moon:

:scratch:

That like saying you are a bigger loser then a wall mart greeter  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as lesst they have a job  ;D and can out fish you and your poo head team mates  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  LOSER

By the way I mean no disrespect to a greeter  as I  :Clap: you for a good job  :bow: and to making a living to feed you and your family  :Clap:

One more thing seal poo you should respect are elder as they are trying to  :help: them self that are government seem to not give a  :censored: about....

Now who look like a  :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: seal poo   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It about to get a little interesting in here seal poo is online and wildlife is about to smack team seal poo down!!!

seal poo  :scratch: long and hard before you post  ;D
« Last Edit: August 08/16/11, 12:07:06 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well it look like seal poo as nothing to say  :Clap: as he been sitting on here for over a hour.

Team seal poo   ;D So do not look now but The Barbarians your leader on the lead board is upgrade the pike!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

This will put the The Barbarians to a  :dancinred: 93 :dancinred:
Who do they fear the most  :dancinred: :dancinred: WILDLIFE MINNESOTA  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Willamenawannabeonsealteam6intheworstway, ;D
I know you weren't referring to me as seal poo, because I have given you a direct order to refer to any member of the Elite SEALTeam 6 fishing machine as Mr., followed by a snappy salute and a loud, Yes Sir, whenever we decide to lower ourselves and speak to you! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Mr. Seal Poo (see how easy that is) was not online last night after 9pm, so as usual, you need correction. :happy1:
If I was, I'd have slapped you up like I normally do. :dancinred:
Then I would have gone to sleep, leaving you a nervous wreck! training-087 training-087 training-087
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willamenawannabeonsealteam6intheworstway, ;D
I know you weren't referring to me as seal poo, because I have given you a direct order to refer to any member of the Elite SEALTeam 6 fishing machine as Mr., followed by a snappy salute and a loud, Yes Sir, whenever we decide to lower ourselves and speak to you! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Mr. Seal Poo (see how easy that is) was not online last night after 9pm, so as usual, you need correction. :happy1:
If I was, I'd have slapped you up like I normally do. :dancinred:
Then I would have gone to sleep, leaving you a nervous wreck! training-087 training-087 training-087

As like all way you are worry!!! You I referred to POO HEAD and one of your team mattes as SEAL POO But that OK as you are worry most of the time anyways  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As your lines are as old as the crust poo that in your head  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mr. alwaysoutdoors (homeless)
Mr. Bobby wannabe (a Barbarian)
Mr. General Who? (Chinese dude),

Just remember as you's continue to work your way down on the food chain.

:reporter; "You got to walk that lonesome valley....You got to walk it by yourself.....No! ...Nobody else can walk it for you.....You got to walk it by yourself!"

:sorry: boys but, that's the way life is in The Challenge. The cream of the crop will always rise to the top as you have already found out. Smack talk only goes so far and results go a lot further.

Just consider The Challenge as another learning experience in your search for the bottom.  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 08/16/11, 08:40:45 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I am really feeling sorry for Wild and Lee. Lee is on here posting at one in the morning, as you get older I know you have to get up in the middle of the night and make them trips to the outhouse Lee. Wild on the other hand is sitting and watching his computer for over an hour waiting for someone from team six to post. What a grand life you must have. I must admit I pretty much just skim over Wilds posts, half the time I don't understand them. If my granddaughter is here she can explain them to me, she is just learning how to read so they make sense to her.

Great I think you can give up trying to get these guys to call you sir, they would have washed out of any boot camp weeks ago. Lee might have been able to work in our fish tent but Wild we would have to keep away from anything shinny. Big Slick has already jumped the fence and headed for the hills, he may show up at the end of the season.

This has become more of a cut throat challenge then a friendly way to get guys together. I have hooked up with Greatoutdoors and hell of a guy and good fishermen, no matter what happens that is a good thing, of course winning this all will be icing on the cake and watching Wild disappear in to winter will be worth it all.

Wild you can print this out, you do have a printer attached to your computer, {it is a lot quicker then putting paper over the screen and tracing the letters} take it to your local Walmart and have the parking lot cart cowboy read it to you, Lee will be busy with the greeter trying to find out where the Depends are..  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Lee,
You better re-read your report from the boys in Canada, because they don't have much, if anything, for the Challenge as of yet! :Clap:
Also, I had a very reliable source that tell my that DDSBYDAY missed the boat (literally) and had to hitch a ride to Stoke's Bay. :oops1:
Of course, this was after he had to be scraped up off the floor of the Kettle Falls Hotel because he was blindsided by a few brewskies! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

This has become more of a cut throat challenge then a friendly way to get guys together. I have hooked up with Greatoutdoors and hell of a guy and good fishermen, no matter what happens that is a good thing, of course winning this all will be icing on the cake and watching Wild disappear in to winter will be worth it all.

Well BB I sure would have liked to hook up with my teammates to go fishing and I'm guessing I would have been able to make it the day you 2 got together.  Didn't I ask a month or so if you wanted to get together and go fishing. :scratch:  All I can say is wow!!!

« Last Edit: August 08/16/11, 11:03:58 AM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Well BB I sure would have liked to hook up with my teammates to go fishing and I'm guessing I would have been able to make it the day you 2 got together.  Didn't I ask a month or so if you wanted to get together and go fishing. :scratch:  All I can say is wow!!!

With all that said on here I would have to agree with you on this... Me and DDS when fishing had a great time As I know HD  General got out and fish. As of right HD Franklin and DDS are fishing right now!!

So how can you say that BB And why are you posting this in the smack down thread. Are you going to be piss off at me? You need to let it go!!!  ;) 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: OK Boys, I think it's time for a big group hug no matter what team your on. After all this is the smackdown thread training-087. We just need a time out once and a while :happy1:

Sure were busting balls here and there, but most of the time it's just in the name of entertainment and challenging each others witt. Let's not read to deeply into the posts since they are ment to be in jest :rotflmao:

Who's willing to sign up for the first ever group hug? Time to man up boys.

Let's see who's willing to sign up with a thumbs up. :happy1:

Lee.......... :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wildlife Minnesota  :happy1:

Now let get back to smack down  training-087 training-087
Lee If you want a hug Make a new thread for this!!  ;D
One more thing Can some one tell me why BB dose not like The General As I have no clue you may pm me I will not post or say nothing about it But would like to know why!!! 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll do a team hug at the end of all this but you don't shake hands at half time!  :cheerleader:
Bobby Bass