Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487963 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:oops1: ........  :rotflmao:

Hey fearless Leader, :bow:

Remember the time some fella entered a fish without the spinnebait in the photo. :doah:  ....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :Fish:

I should have posted this on the soloon thread with the rest of the jokes :rotflmao:                               

Which one  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: O Ya T H I S____ O N E

SEALTeam 6 upgrade.

:sorry: No score, Judge Hunter

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I see The Barbarian's Are still #1  on the lead board :dancinred: :dancinred: As It look the boys that when north Are not showing or there got SKUNK!!!  :scratch:

But then It real do not matter to The Barbarian's it going to be hard to move us  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But thou it going to be nice to see team seal poo fall down again  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Halloween is a gettin close.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Halloween is a gettin close.

WOW look who!!  Are you not in last place  :scratch: But ya you are right Halloween is a gettin close.  We all know what happen on Halloween!!

GAME OVER  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

<-------------------- The Barbarian's  Wins  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
:oops1: ........  :rotflmao:

Hey fearless Leader, :bow:

Remember the time some fella entered a fish without the spinnebait in the photo. :doah:  ....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :Fish:

I should have posted this on the soloon thread with the rest of the jokes :rotflmao:                               

Which one  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: O Ya T H I S____ O N E

SEALTeam 6 upgrade.

:sorry: No score, Judge Hunter

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I see The Barbarian's Are still #1  on the lead board :dancinred: :dancinred: As It look the boys that when north Are not showing or there got SKUNK!!!  :scratch:

But then It real do not matter to The Barbarian's it going to be hard to move us  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But thou it going to be nice to see team seal poo fall down again  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dang it Lee, you ought to thank me for my bout with amnesia, since Borgie would have been beating you on the head with the fish club for getting bumped into turd place! :happy1:
It's only a matter of time before SEALTeam 6 knocks the Boobarians off! :happy1:
We're getting the wieght on the Walleyes (10lb 6oz, 9lb 4oz), Pike (36 inches, three times), and Bass (20 inch, but no cigar because of no spinner bait :cry:) just need a stretch rack like Wild had for that walleye that resembled a bowling pin with scales! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The big pike, bass, and my memory are all going to come together to crush the other Challenge opponents! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
HOO RAH!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
You could not bumped off a fly  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I come in here waiting to see if we have been passed and I don't see any change in the top end of the leader board.   :coffee: We are still in third place drafting the 2nd place team by less than an inch, a very comfortable spot. Halloween? Two months away but I bet the Wild and his team are wishing the days will go by fast. Just about time for me to get some time on the water as it is finally starting to cool and most of my summer projects are completed. Looking forward to a nice long fall and closing the gap for first inch by inch. Hope Wild has health insurance as we will soon have him twitching as we close the gap and start taking away his world record that he Thinks he has...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well I come in here waiting to see if we have been passed and I don't see any change in the top end of the leader board.   :coffee: We are still in third place drafting the 2nd place team by less than an inch, a very comfortable spot. Halloween? Two months away but I bet the Wild and his team are wishing the days will go by fast. Just about time for me to get some time on the water as it is finally starting to cool and most of my summer projects are completed. Looking forward to a nice long fall and closing the gap for first inch by inch. Hope Wild has health insurance as we will soon have him twitching as we close the gap and start taking away his world record that he Thinks he has...

A very comfortable spot.? I'm glad to see your happy in third place. Just so you know Lee will be taking me out fishing this fall and I have plans to increase the Raiders lead over the seals team. Therefore you just sit back in your comforatable third place chair and watch football.
I may even send you some oatmeal cookies if you can stay awake long enough to eat them :queen:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Now I did not say that they are world record, I said you will have to catch some world record!! I know you just got up form your nap!!  :whistling:

But I did say that two of my fish are  record for this  Fishing Challenge!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
A very comfortable spot.? I'm glad to see your happy in third place. Just so you know Lee will be taking me out fishing this fall and I have plans to increase the Raiders lead over the seals team. Therefore you just sit back in your comforatable third place chair and watch football.
I may even send you some oatmeal cookies if you can stay awake long enough to eat them :queen:
Borgster,
I don't care if Lee is taking you out fishing, or whatever: be prepared to be finishing in third place or worse. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
SEALTeam 6 is packing your bags for you, and will be giving you a rude send off to Challenge
Hasbeenville!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
OH YEAH!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

SEALTeam 6 is packing your bags for you, and will be giving you a rude send off to Challenge
Hasbeenville!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
OH YEAH!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
[/quote]

You mean just like The Barbarian's did to team seal poo  send you to Hasbeenville!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey SillyWilly, ;D
We're just keeping the house warm for you until you move back in, permanently! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
We expect you to do the same for us, and please don't trash the place when you get evicted!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
We want it clean and neat, like when we "loaned" it to you low life, misfits!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey SillyWilly, ;D
We're just keeping the house warm for you until you move back in, permanently! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
We expect you to do the same for us, and please don't trash the place when you get evicted!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
We want it clean and neat, like when we "loaned" it to you low life, misfits!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:

I not sure what your definition on clean or neat,  :scratch: As Lee he still cleaning bathroom as to smell so bad,  :doah: Neat Well if you call poo all over Neat then I gust we can look at the sort (POO HEADS)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As to you loaned it to us  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Hell we just took it. As To you taking it back  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I wish you luck As we are here to stay to the end.  ;D

As one think that nice about be on the top as we all know it smell down wind  :doah: :doah:

The Barbarian's First place  oh yeah!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
« Last Edit: August 08/22/11, 03:43:38 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey G.O.,  :blablabla: :blablabla:

Don't you ever get tired of flappin your gums and saying a bunch of Nuttin.

Your not sayin Nuttin
You can't catch Nuttin
You aint doin Nuttin
Poos skills are Nuttin
The odds for your team are Nuttin
Your future shows Nuttin
Your team mates ain't Nuttin
The only thing going for you's is Nuttin
The only thing that can save the seals is Nuttin
0 + 0 = Nuttin

If the poos have an anchor they better use it before they get washed down stream forever. :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 08/22/11, 05:51:48 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
You forgot you ain't got Nuttin on us. You may have the lead but everyone here knows that we are the one team that can and will pass you.  :coffee: Taxes and death and Team SIX the only things you can count on...   O and Wild rattling his pole and looking behind him WILD eyed...

Hey Great I hear Wild went to the doctor and told her his dream he has about how the Challenge will end for him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLP0QQPqFw&feature=relmfu
« Last Edit: August 08/22/11, 05:44:03 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.,  :blablabla: :blablabla:

Don't you ever get tired of flappin your gums and saying a bunch of Nuttin.

Your not sayin Nuttin
You can't catch Nuttin
You aint doin Nuttin
Poos skills are Nuttin
The odds for your team are Nuttin
Your future shows Nuttin
Your team mates ain't Nuttin
The only thing going for you's is Nuttin
The only thing that can save the seals is Nuttin
0 + 0 = Nuttin

If the poos have an anchor they better use it before they get washed down stream forever. :popcorn:
Lee, you missed one! :happy1:
What has Lee posted for the Boobarians in the 2011 Challenge? NUTTIN :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Or what kind of score do you get without a spinnerbait in the pic?-Nuttin!! :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

What are your odds Nuttin!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
   Or what kind of score do you get without a spinnerbait in the pic?-Nuttin!! :rotflmao:
That was NOT GOOD!! :banghead:
But it's better than going to the wrong pickup point on a trip to Stoke's Bay!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The number of people that were waiting for you: NUTTIN!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dan should have made you swim! :Clap:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

What are your odds Nuttin!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
NillyWilly,
When you lose this year's Challenge, you'll be singing the blues! :happy1:
You'll have to change the team name to the "Blueberrians?" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
All you do is talk I do not see you in first.  :scratch: But now if you want me to sign to you..  ;D
Here your new team song for the seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Song about nothing

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Must a been a mental laps on my part DDS :sorry:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/11, 12:16:54 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Don't forget G.O. You have to skim the top of the minnow tanks when you open the shop in the morning. I bet it's a real thrill for you netting those dead minnows each day. That's about the only fish netting you'll be doing between now and Oct 31st. :doah: :Fish:

Your Pal,

Lee

PS. Could you make some video of that for the fishing tips topic?  :Clap:
« Last Edit: August 08/22/11, 11:54:10 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee: :Fish:

"There once was a team named the seals.......They were always spinning their wheels.......they captured the lead.....but could not succeed.....so they tumbled on down towards the bottom. They thought they could fitch :fishing:....... but they drove in a ditch.....Wow! ... ain't that a bitch....and now they will drowned in their sorrow" :cry: :cry:

:help:

Author,,,unknown :scratch:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/11, 12:15:13 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
:coffee: :Fish:

"There once was a team named the seals.......They were always spinning their wheels.......they captured the lead.....but could not succeed.....so they tumbled on down towards the bottom. They thought they could fitch :fishing:....... but they drove in a ditch.....Wow! ... ain't that a bitch....and now they will drowned in their sorrow" :cry: :cry:

:help:

Author,,,unknown :scratch:
Lee,
It's already proven that you cannot catch any fish to register in the Challenge, and now proven that you cannot write poetry. :scratch:
Have you considered starting up a "butterfly collection??" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Of course, you'll have to ask SEALTeam 6 to "catch" them for you!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Rumor has it that G.O. has resorted to desparate measures to gather bait money.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Of course, you'll have to ask SEALTeam 6 to "catch" them for you!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That the only thing you can catch in dead bait  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I have that same picture from Dan, but the sign said "need ride to Stokes Bay, 'cause I didn't remember where I was supposed to get picked up!" :happybounce:
Dan said it was some dentist from the cities, but the name escapes me! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
As much as i hate to admit it there is one smart member of the seals team. It's looking like The General has decided to cut his losses and abandon the seals defense team on the smackdown thread. He must have figured there is no sense in :banghead: banging his head aginst a brick wall.

Greatoutdoors and Bobby remind me of Gadhafi and his son trying to fight to the finish while the opposition has them surrounded :whistling:   Just :surrender: boys, it's over, but there's always next year :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/11, 09:05:47 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I have that same picture from Dan, but the sign said "need ride to Stokes Bay, 'cause I didn't remember where I was supposed to get picked up!" :happybounce:
Dan said it was some dentist from the cities, but the name escapes me! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It worked out great.  Dan filled me in on the Greatoudoors.  He started giving up the stories before Debbie even got us the first drink.  That one about the miners passing you around like a like a piece pipe was great.  What would you expect if you wear womens undies  into a mine?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I heard some great stuff.  Missing the boat was worth it.