Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487992 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
8th) Team #7 50.50 laker, HD, BigDog
0 Walleye 33.25 Pike 17.25 Bass

Could someone be sandbagging on the walleye :scratch:. Or, could fishing have been that slow up in Canada :scratch:

It wouldn't take much to move up in the standings with that missing walleye :scratch:

Any feedback from team #7 on this observation? :popcorn: What's the scoop :reporter;
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    Rumor has it that G.O. has resorted to desparate measures to gather bait money.
I have that same picture from Dan, but the sign said "need ride to Stokes Bay, 'cause I didn't remember where I was supposed to get picked up!" :happybounce:
Dan said it was some dentist from the cities, but the name escapes me! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It worked out great.  Dan filled me in on the Greatoudoors.  He started giving up the stories before Debbie even got us the first drink.  That one about the miners passing you around like a like a piece pipe was great.  What would you expect if you wear womens undies  into a mine?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I heard some great stuff.  Missing the boat was worth it.
Speaking of missing the boat, can you ever do anything about that 7th place standing?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.

Can you imagine a fishing team in MN. that can't score a walleye :doah:  :sorry: but this sounds a bit  :Fish: ey to me :bs:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/11, 05:22:06 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Code: [Select]
Speaking of missing the boat, can you ever do anything about that 7th place standing??
    Team Make Move has only been in 7th for a week.   We will be moving on up shortly. 
 I think the other Stokes Bay Gents are holding off on posting just to irritate you guys.  Seems to be working. ;D ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of missing the boat, can you ever do anything about that 7th place standing??
    Team Make Move has only been in 7th for a week.   We will be moving on up shortly. 
 I think the other Stokes Bay Gents are holding off on posting just to irritate you guys.  Seems to be working. ;D ;D
really? but then if ya ain't got nothing to post you can just hold on to that thought. I think there was more of this  :drinking: then this  :fishing2: going on. I am waiting on HD's son to post a fish or two as he is to young to :tequila;  :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Here are just a few reasons why the team at the top will not be able to hold on till the end. Some of their  training-087 methods

Bobby Bass

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here are just a few reasons why the team at the top will not be able to hold on till the end. Some of their  training-087 methods

I would not bet your last dollar on that, or would you? Hell I am going to taking one I mite as well take two from you!!  :whistling: :whistling:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/11, 07:41:50 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    Team Make Move has only been in 7th for a week.   We will be moving on up shortly.  
 I think the other Stokes Bay Gents are holding off on posting just to irritate you guys.  Seems to be working. ;D ;D

Irritate :banghead: did you say irritate :bs: Why would anyone get irritated? :taz:  :oops1:  :sorry:  I must have mis-spoke :whistling:
« Last Edit: August 08/23/11, 05:34:02 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.

Can you imagine a fishing team in MN. that can't score a walleye :doah:  :sorry: but this sounds a bit  :Fish: ey to me :bs:
Lee,
Not in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine a fishing team team not able to get a walleye.
Of course, I can't imagine anyone getting lost on the way to Stokes Bay. ;D
Good thing DDSBYDAY wasn't Columbus' navigator, we wouldn't be here! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Must have had a big ball of twine to follow since he apparently found his way back to the cities after the trip! :happybounce:
Does he have a yellow line painted on the floor at home to follow from the bedroom to the bathroom? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'd hate to be one of his patients, probably put a filling in your nose if he didn't have a map!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As much as i hate to admit it there is one smart member of the seals team. It's looking like The General has decided to cut his losses and abandon the seals defense team on the smackdown thread. He must have figured there is no sense in :banghead: banging his head aginst a brick wall.

Greatoutdoors and Bobby remind me of Gadhafi and his son trying to fight to the finish while the opposition has them surrounded :whistling:   Just :surrender: boys, it's over, but there's always next year :popcorn:

That the true!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.

Lee,
Not in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine a fishing team team not able to get a walleye.
Of course, I can't imagine anyone getting lost on the way to Stokes Bay. ;D
Good thing DDSBYDAY wasn't Columbus' navigator, we wouldn't be here! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Must have had a big ball of twine to follow since he apparently found his way back to the cities after the trip! :happybounce:
Does he have a yellow line painted on the floor at home to follow from the bedroom to the bathroom? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'd hate to be one of his patients, probably put a filling in your nose if he didn't have a map!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Nuff said!! ;) ;)
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Look on the bright side DDS you was the only one who catgut a walleye to post!! As it look the rest of the guys got skunk!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
8th) Team #7 50.50 laker, HD, BigDog
0 Walleye 33.25 Pike 17.25 Bass

Could someone be sandbagging on the walleye :scratch:. Or, could fishing have been that slow up in Canada :scratch:

It wouldn't take much to move up in the standings with that missing walleye :scratch:

Any feedback from team #7 on this observation? :popcorn: What's the scoop :reporter;

Maybe we could send someone over to slice a hole in that sand bag and the info will come pouring out. Anyone interested in volunteering? How about sending The General since he's not doing much here anymore?  With all his special Seals training he's a natural. He'll have to wash his hands first though or they will discover the seal poo prints and know who it was. :rotflmao:  :happy1: What do you's guys think? :scratch:
« Last Edit: August 08/24/11, 09:47:47 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee you may as well give up on them!! As It look they have  :surrender: and run off like seal poo!!

The Barbarians... still sit in 1st place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Lee there is one thing I note as the team seal poo as been a 85 for a long time :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I thing they are slipping in there own poo!!  :rotflmao:
 :help: I fall and can't get up!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: The  :censored: just got to deep for them!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Team Make A Move is planning a little Halloween suprise for all you guys and gals.  Stay tuned. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    Team Make A Move is planning a little Halloween suprise for all you guys and gals.  Stay tuned. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

What are you going to do make a move down to fail  :rotflmao: Or are you going to hand out trick or teats!  Bags of seal poo?  :scratch:

Now this scare  me!! Please DDS do not make me wait to Halloween!!  ;D

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Ooh, please tell me what the surprise is, a three inch Perch?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    G.O. best start practicing.    :happy1: :happy1:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You know what I think of Obama? Seal Poo!!!!!!  :doah: :doah:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

They both smell bad  :doah: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Ok- it's official.  Golf is done.  My team won 1st half.  We had the 1st and 2nd half playoffs this afternoon for the overall 2011 champs.  Needless to say that went down as planned.  Now My full attention will be directed at this little tourney.  If needed I may sneak up to my buddies place on Burntside.  He says even  a has been rookie should be able to come out of there with 3 trophies in a day.  I asked him if he had ever heard of Greatoutdoors.  All I got was a bunch of  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:.     :whistling: :scratch: :coffee:   (to be a has been you have to at least at one point been a factor).  :king:
« Last Edit: August 08/24/11, 09:50:34 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
DDSBYDAY,
Okay, you have proven that you are good at two things, golf, and getting lost. :Clap:
Best you stick with them, and leave the fishing to those that can find their way to a lake without having to stop at a bar for directions! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I am hearing a lot of talking but I am not seeing fish post  :scratch: Has it seem that The Barbarians...  has crush all your dream on this Fishing Challenge!!  :whistling:

Now I all see that team seal poo had to pick on some one that is lower on the lead broad!!  :scratch:   

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, do not worry NillyWilly,
SEALTeam 6 will also pick on you when you're lower on the Challenge board, which is inevitable, as you well know! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
HOO RAH!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
OH YEAH!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I not see it happen!! Your team mates have PM me this ( I  :surrender:  :bow:)
By the way Poo head inevitable get you NOTHING
Picking on that low team may have some conquest as You did not learn the first time When you was doing it to  me a lot of  :censored: I told you then that I would do but you just  :rotflmao: it off. Then I crust all your dreams!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I would so much like it when DDS pass you up!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: DDS Let go fishing  :happy1: We got room for you in the 90  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :Fish: time to start fishing. Landings are empty after the next Holiday it will be to cold for all you summer fair weather fishermen.... Let me check the board here. Hmmm ok need an inch for second, lets take care of that first... :sorry:  Borgie, not even your oatmeal cookies  bribe will save you from heading to Turd as your husband calls it.
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:Fish: time to start fishing. Landings are empty after the next Holiday it will be to cold for all you summer fair weather fishermen.... Let me check the board here. Hmmm ok need an inch for second, lets take care of that first... :sorry:  Borgie, not even your oatmeal cookies  bribe will save you from heading to Turd as your husband calls it.

You have been saying that for some time now!! As it look you posted two fish.That all folks!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: