Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487827 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    The seals are not contenders unless they have 90 inches.  These are not the good ol' days when a team could win or get second with 86.   The general should be back from Leech soon.  I expect to see nothing.  ;) ;)from him.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I would never abandon SEALTeam6 that just goes to show how smart some of you are to even think such stupid things.  Just on a vacation up at Leech with the family for a week.

I see Willy previous 20 posts before I left are still the same 20 posts I just read upon my return.......still a broken record.

DDS still kissing Boobarian  :moon: and I hear couldn't find the broad side of a barn if he was standing in it.  Shame on your Social Studies teacher........guess you must have been one of those kids like Willy who they just didn't want to see again for another year.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lee the poet........sounds more like Lee's Tourette Syndrome sing along time......Lee has just proved he is a direct descendant of Festus.  :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I would never abandon SEALTeam6 that just goes to show how smart some of you are to even think such stupid things.  Just on a vacation up at Leech with the family for a week.

I see Willy previous 20 posts before I left are still the same 20 posts I just read upon my return.......still a broken record.

DDS still kissing Boobarian  :moon: and I hear couldn't find the broad side of a barn if he was standing in it.  Shame on your Social Studies teacher........guess you must have been one of those kids like Willy who they just didn't want to see again for another year.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lee the poet........sounds more like Lee's Tourette Syndrome sing along time......Lee has just proved he is a direct descendant of Festus.  :rotflmao:

::welcome:: back from vacation. So, what did you tell the boys at the bar when they asked you how the fishin was? Wait let me guess, was it? :scratch:  " :sorry:  :newhere: and I need some :help:." :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 08/28/11, 10:12:17 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I would never abandon SEALTeam6 that just goes to show how smart some of you are to even think such stupid things.  Just on a vacation up at Leech with the family for a week.

Ya It was  stupid things!!  That you could be that smart and abandon team seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Just go to show how stupid you are!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: We realy did not think you did!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Ya It was  stupid things!!  That you could be that smart and abandon team seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Just go to show how stupid you are!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: We realy did not think you did!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Willy are you ever going to get any of your own material? :scratch:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I would never abandon SEALTeam6 that just goes to show how smart some of you are to even think such stupid things.  Just on a vacation up at Leech with the family for a week.

DDS still kissing Boobarian  :moon: and I hear couldn't find the broad side of a barn if he was standing in it.  Shame on your Social Studies teacher........guess you must have been one of those kids like Willy who they just didn't want to see again for another year.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lee the poet........sounds more like Lee's Tourette Syndrome sing along time......Lee has just proved he is a direct descendant of Festus.  :rotflmao:

::welcome:: back from vacation. So, what did you tell the boys at the bar when they asked you how the fishin was? Wait let me guess, was it? :scratch:  " :sorry:  :newhere: and I need some :help:." :popcorn:

Lee, Lee, Lee, my Alzheimer buddy.  Stop please with the stupid questions while you still look like a respectable part of the MNO team.  I go to the bar to get a beer.  When I have a fishing question regarding Leech Lake I use my brain and PM our own MNO resident pro Corny13  :doah:.  However Lee, Willy's wit may just be rubbing off on you :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/29/11, 10:23:31 AM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Willy are you ever going to get any of your own material? :scratch:

Seal poo I can just do what I want As We The Barbarians...  Are kicking your  :censored: As The only thing that count Is posting big fish as It seem you can not do!! As talk is cheap and get you nothing!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 ::welcome:: back to the real world of the work force for you General. Remember when you look at your pay stub that your sending some of that SS money to Borgie & me so we can go on vacation to go  :fishing: :Fish:

Who knows, there may even be enough $$$ left in the fund for you to buy some fishing line when you retire. Maybe
« Last Edit: August 08/29/11, 08:48:34 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see We The Barbarians...  Are still in first place  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Well guys I have to warn you.  Team Make A move will be going to the Lake of Monster fish shortly.  We plan on shaking up the leader board when we get back.  No posistion above us is safe so get your licks in now.  Once we are on top we promise to hold that position to the end with dignity.  You have all had your chance but it is time for Team Make A Move to drop the hammer.  I'm spooling the rods with drag line cable and converting some baseball bats into fishing poles.  I wish you all the best of luck cause you are going to need it.  :king:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    Well guys I have to warn you.  Team Make A move will be going to the Lake of Monster fish shortly.  We plan on shaking up the leader board when we get back.  No posistion above us is safe so get your licks in now.  Once we are on top we promise to hold that position to the end with dignity.  You have all had your chance but it is time for Team Make A Move to drop the hammer.  I'm spooling the rods with drag line cable and converting some baseball bats into fishing poles.  I wish you all the best of luck cause you are going to need it.  :king:

So when do you arrive in!! As I have only see big Monster fish here!!  ;D As if you are not then The Barbarians... Wish you luck as you are going to need it  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

(No posistion above us is safe )  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As it look the rest of you can't get pass seal poo so ya I  :scratch: we The Barbarians... are safe  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As a 93 will be hard to bet!!! you know that you will have to get 93.25 to win!!  :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     It's true the Barbarians have a firm two handed grip on the lead.  That doesn't mean it's safe though. :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It more like The Barbarians... has three big Monster fish!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/30/11, 04:03:44 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya seal poo You are luck on one thing!!  :scratch: You did not take me up on that side bet!!  :Photography: As you would be losing!!  :rotflmao: Well I gust you are not as luck as I thou  :whistling: as your are losing HERE!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Ya seal poo You are luck on one thing!!  :scratch: You did not take me up on that side bet!!  :Photography: As you would be losing!!  :rotflmao: Well I gust you are not as luck as I thou  :whistling: as your are losing HERE!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
SillyWilly,
You have your side bet with Bobby, so I don't understand what other side bet someone else did not take you up on :scratch:
Most likely some memory lapse on your part, caused by the fear of SEALTeam 6 overtaking the Boobarian's lead! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya Poo head I see your on the same line as weeks ago  :rotflmao: As You still can see The Barbarians...  are whooping your  :censored:

O ya  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

The Barbarians... Took down the seal poo  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Wildchild,
Why didn't you answer the question in my previous post?? ;D
Who dat person you speak of when you said, "good thing someone didn't take you up on a side bet!" :scratch:
You have enough to worry about SEALTeam 6 in the Challenge! :happybounce:
And you'd be shaking all over with another side bet! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I want the side bet with seal poo Your other team mate.

I have nothing to worry about  Team seal poo is none!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Watch out G.O. Willy is off his meds again.  SEALTeam6 is far from done Willy. 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Sept first.. Side Bet season!!   So Wild are ya going to challenge Great to a side bet? I mean here you are the big leader with THREE huge fish... Can ya do it again in the fall..  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Watch out G.O. Willy is off his meds again.  SEALTeam6 is far from done Willy. 

! am  :sorry: Your right you poo head are not done!! Falling that is!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Sept first.. Side Bet season!!   So Wild are ya going to challenge Great to a side bet? I mean here you are the big leader with THREE huge fish... Can ya do it again in the fall..  :coffee:

No He has not show much of a Challenge!! I have wipe out all this big fish out!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Once was The great now the loser  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If I was to know that you was not much of a Challenge we would not have are side bet!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just wanted to bet your brother!! But there next year!! If he willing!!  :whistling:   

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So General does not take up your side bet, I step in so you have someone to fish aganist and everyone seems to like fishing aganist me. You have a huge Spring, post big fish and now have been coasting and boasting and now won't take up a fall side bet?  :scratch:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I don't think you will be able to sucker Wildlife into a  side bet.  He does'nt have anything to prove.  This main challenge is not over for some of us.  I'm sure the seals are maxed out but there are other teams still shooting for the top spot.

Just remember the Generals famous quote- When the going gets tough run away!!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB You have been coasting and boasting In tell we  The Barbarians... Took down the seal poo. So now you want me to prove To you what I am all ready am doing Kicking your  :moon:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As far as I see We have taking you down but you want more well wait in tell DDS take you down!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  
« Last Edit: August 08/31/11, 12:57:40 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
BB You have been coasting and boasting In tell we  The Barbarians... Took down the seal poo. So now you want me to prove To you what I am all ready am doing Kicking your  :moon:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As far as I see We have taking you down but you want more well wait in tell DDS take you down!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  
"Coasting and Boasting" you like that line EH!  DDS if I buy a couple of jigs from ya will you climb up my   :censored: to?    I'm  :sorry:  :rotflmao: but geeze I think Wild can make his own excuses...  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
"Coasting and Boasting" you like that line EH!  DDS if I buy a couple of jigs from ya will you climb up my   :censored: to?    I'm  :sorry:  :rotflmao: but geeze I think Wild can make his own excuses...  :rotflmao:

So tell me BB what excuses do I need  :scratch: I am on the top  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I have posted 13 fish I have the three biggest fish!! So Tell what your excuses!!  :coffee: As I have no excuses or that I need excuses!! So tell me BB what your excuses!!  :coffee:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well what I see here is a challege for you and Great, between the two of you no one else has been on the top of the leader board. It's just a side bet, they usually go fer a dollar and it is a pride thing. But if you feel that you can't take on a fall fishing challenge because, well I don't know why would you not? If you are as good as you say you are then you should be able to catch fish anytime. Not just in the spring with live bait when even little Johhny can get lucky..

Maybe you and DDs are to busy..
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
    I don't think you will be able to sucker Wildlife into a  side bet.  He does'nt have anything to prove.  This main challenge is not over for some of us.  I'm sure the seals are maxed out but there are other teams still shooting for the top spot.

Just remember the Generals famous quote- When the going gets tough run away!!!

I only say that when I've had a 12 pack or so and it's when I'm telling jokes about John Wayne.  Oh yeah that right I forget you lost the Clint Eastwood vs John Wayne drinking challenge we had just like you lost the fishing challenge last winter.  I still feel a little bad for how we treated you that night after you passed out after that second Miller Light. I tried to tell HD and Fawk we shouldn't but they insisted :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
so thats what he looks like well i can tell you one thing he will lost the hunting challange