Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487848 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
DDS you may have caught more walleyes then Bobby has ever seen but no way in H E double hockey sticks more then I have seen.  That's what I do buddy and I don't have to run to Canada to catch one either. 

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: General,  your partners sent me emails saying you been going for the big one all season long.  They hope you finally snag it.   :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
1/2 of the flower bed are in

Guess they go well with the truck  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well leave it to General to come up with that gaydar  :whistling: :whistling: Just Because I am putting a flower bed dose not mean I ***   :doah: like you!! See General  one of these day you will get a real smack  training-087 training-087 on the race commit as flower would make you think that.  :scratch:

I just want them to have a walleye look!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Open mouth put your foot right in to it!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just like fishing bait the hook and get a sucker!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    
« Last Edit: September 09/14/11, 03:07:13 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
DDS you may have caught more walleyes then Bobby has ever seen but no way in H E double hockey sticks more then I have seen.  That's what I do buddy and I don't have to run to Canada to catch one either.  

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: General,  your partners sent me emails saying you been going for the big one all season long.  They hope you finally snag it.   :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Snag it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bow:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/11, 06:43:00 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
A flower bed :coffee:  maybe someone should point out to Wild that it is the middle of September..
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Yep I know it is!! That only give you 45 days left then you loses twice!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  But the water temp are still to high but this weekend maybe!! But now we are in 1st place and We The Barbarians have a good 7+ of a lead and you poo head can not get 3/4 of a inch. With a 93 we are siting really good, But then I think you know that!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

See BB I have no fear of you,You do not fish for eyes that mean you have no skills!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Then you will not use live bait.  :scratch:

Then General,  one of your other team mates he just a want to be a walleyes man but every he look in the mirror the woman come out!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now your last team mates well he forgot his spinner bait in the  :Photography: !!! so do not count on him!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/11, 10:29:18 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey, hey, hey!!
I have many memory lapses on a daily basis, BUT, I will never have that one again! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Dang!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Enough remorse, this one's for you Willy!! :moon:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey, hey, hey!!
I have many memory lapses on a daily basis, BUT, I will never have that one again! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Dang!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Enough remorse, this one's for you Willy!! :moon:

Yes we are aware of your daily memory lapses, As you say it daily  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This is for you!!  :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
On the wall of my den I have a 30 inch eye it weighed ten pounds four ounces when I caught it thirty years ago on an ultra lite rod spooled with four pound line. It was caught on a bare feathered yellow jig in a river. I figured then I was never going to beat it so why fish for walleye any more. The only time I fish for walleye now is for a meal of fish when I am in the BWCA after a day of chasing small mouth. Just because I don't fish for walleye does not mean I can't.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
On the wall of my den I have a 30 inch eye it weighed ten pounds four ounces when I caught it thirty years ago on an ultra lite rod spooled with four pound line. It was caught on a bare feathered yellow jig in a river. I figured then I was never going to beat it so why fish for walleye any more. The only time I fish for walleye now is for a meal of fish when I am in the BWCA after a day of chasing small mouth. Just because I don't fish for walleye does not mean I can't.  :coffee:

Well that sum up this hold  Fishing Challenge  :whistling: if you can not beat your 30" how will you ever beat a 31"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Or is that one of your bar stores!!  :blablabla: :blablabla:
« Last Edit: September 09/15/11, 01:15:14 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :sorry: Fearless Leader but I'd have to cut Bobby a tad bit of slack.  After all he is an actual previous Fishing Challenge Champion and no one can ever take that away from him. Now as far as the other two stunks on the poos :doah: We've all come to realize they are just a couple of wannabees that freeze up in midstream and can't post another :Fish: to save their sole. Even if It's just to recapture 2nd place. :moon:
« Last Edit: September 09/15/11, 01:29:37 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Recapture 2nd.  Heck, in a couple of weeks they will be struggling to recapture 4th.  training-087 training-087 training-087
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   Recapture 2nd.  Heck, in a couple of weeks they will be struggling to recapture 4th.  training-087 training-087 training-087

Your right about that for sure. I just didn't want to hurt their feelings :doah: It's National Cut Them Some Slack Day Today :USA:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    Recapture 2nd.  Heck, in a couple of weeks they will be struggling to recapture 4th.  training-087 training-087 training-087
So who is going to put us in 4th? all the fair weather fishermen were done fishing back in July. How many here have not even posted a fish ? I don't see a big push comng at the end as most of the want ta bees are looking towards an ice fishing challenge where there little fish that I like to refer to as bait will be posted.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
On the wall of my den I have a 30 inch eye it weighed ten pounds four ounces when I caught it thirty years ago on an ultra lite rod spooled with four pound line. It was caught on a bare feathered yellow jig in a river. I figured then I was never going to beat it so why fish for walleye any more. The only time I fish for walleye now is for a meal of fish when I am in the BWCA after a day of chasing small mouth. Just because I don't fish for walleye does not mean I can't.  :coffee:

Well that sum up this hold  Fishing Challenge  :whistling: if you can not beat your 30" how will you ever beat a 31"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't have to beat your 31 I am very happy with my 30 on the wall and I am looking at it right now. You are so very smug Wild that I am going to enjoy the hell out of myself when we beat you at the buzzer. Ask your partner Lee where he would like to be to catch a 45 inch northern in the fall, can we say ELY MN where my partner has lived all his life and I am just south of him, also in prime fall water. I would be wishing the 31st comes very soon.
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:sorry: Fearless Leader but I'd have to cut Bobby a tad bit of slack.  After all he is an actual previous Fishing Challenge Champion and no one can ever take that away from him. Now as far as the other two stunks on the poos :doah: We've all come to realize they are just a couple of wannabees that freeze up in midstream and can't post another :Fish: to save their sole. Even if It's just to recapture 2nd place. :moon:

:sorry: My  :moon: Lee where was you for a hole mo/ When all three was all me like smell to poo!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: slack you want me to cut them slack!! You want a group hug too!!

Well if you think I will take part in  National Cut Them Some Slack Day Today  :doah:  :sorry: as it not going to happen  :moon:  

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I don't have to beat your 31 I am very happy with my 30 on the wall and I am looking at it right now. You are so very smug Wild that I am going to enjoy the hell out of myself when we beat you at the buzzer. Ask your partner Lee where he would like to be to catch a 45 inch northern in the fall, can we say ELY MN where my partner has lived all his life and I am just south of him, also in prime fall water. I would be wishing the 31st comes very soon.

Yep I sure you have a 45" pike of your wall too!! I think Your spending to much time in the bar telling fish story's  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Like I could care a less where you live!!  :puke:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So Wild, do you even have any friends? seems all you do is sit at the computer and wait for someone to post so you can make half  :moon: statements.   :coffee: I don't see Lee making an   :moon: out of himself. I  would buy Lee a beer or maybe even two at a bar if I met him, You on the other hand I would just hold up ten dollars for who ever want to take a swing at you and I am guessing there would be a fight to get to the money. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So Wild, do you even have any friends? seems all you do is sit at the computer and wait for someone to post so you can make half  :moon: statements.   :coffee: I don't see Lee making an   :moon: out of himself. I  would buy Lee a beer or maybe even two at a bar if I met him, You on the other hand I would just hold up ten dollars for who ever want to take a swing at you and I am guessing there would be a fight to get to the money. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It seen to me you want to know about me,, As to be  :offtopic: form a fishing Challenge and the fact you loosing and your time is running out!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll buy the first round for everyone.  The only stipulation is no little umbrellas in your drinks.  That should keep my bar tab pretty small.   Good luck all.  Only a few weeks to go and Team "Make A Move" .  Is going to the no huddle, 2 minute, hail Mary offence.  We don't give up or make excuses.  It's showtime and we mean business!!!!    training-087 training-087

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh no the Boobarians are at each others throats.  Just like the other day when Lee And Willy were coming to blows over 2+2 and who was right.  Lee said 5 and Willy said 3.  Well after Lee lost a tooth and Willy had a black eye they agreed to settle on a number right in the middle........they agreed to 1. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Ah,  next year.   :scratch:   Someone might need a tooth. :whistling:   :doah: :doah:  We have to finish this one up with a bang.  I already can see the writing on the wall for next years smack down and this one is not even over with yet. :reporter; :reporter;   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It back  :scratch:  :queen2:

I was tell Lee that there no way in he** I would have no part in a slack for you poo head!! As this is the smack down thread!! and you get no slack in here!!! 

as you days go by and your chance fade away You you never live this down Wildlife Minnesota 2011 Challenge Champ!!!  on my signer!!!

Long live The Barbarians...  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy,
You might be pulling that label a little early but you for sure won these labels and feel free to add them to your signature at any time.

2011 Challenge Chump or 2011 Smack Down Pinata or 2011 Wal-Mart Greeter of the year or The John Wayne 2011 Sally of the year
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   It's not likely but it could be the greatest fail in MNO history if someone could hit the jackpot at the last minute.  Stay tuned.  I'll bet the Barbarians will be up at midnight on Oct. 31st.  Team Make A Move will be on the water until then :dancinred: :dancinred:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   It's not likely but it could be the greatest fail in MNO history if someone could hit the jackpot at the last minute.  Stay tuned.  I'll bet the Barbarians will be up at midnight on Oct. 31st.  Team Make A Move will be on the water until then :dancinred: :dancinred:

If you on the water a midnight who will post your fish photos if you have one  :rotflmao: and if you are late you lose  :cry:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I may not need until the 31st.  I will hitting the Lake of no fish this weekend.  If I get one it will be a goliath.    :happy1:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS you know your  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:campfire: Fishing a lake with no fish!! how now do you think you get three trophy fish in the lake with no fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS you know your  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:campfire: Fishing a lake with no fish!! how now do you think you get three trophy fish in the lake with no fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Chicken leg on the bottom, you know, How you fish  :coffee:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/16/11, 01:30:23 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Bobby Bobby Bobby why don't you fine a passer fire to suck on when you take your nap!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Right now you do not have two legs to stand on in this Challenge!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Dad's in Canada so I'm taking mom out to the lake of no fish tomorrow evening. She has always been my lucky charm.  No way will we get 3 trophies tomorrow.  One will be a good start.  ;) ;).  Team "Make A Move" is about to get busy. :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;   Start taking your vitamin c folks because we are about to blow by you.   That means Bobby, Greatoutdoors and Lee had better epoxy the comb overs down.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: