Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487868 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Oh no the Boobarians are at each others throats.  Just like the other day when Lee And Willy were coming to blows over 2+2 and who was right.  Lee said 5 and Willy said 3.  Well after Lee lost a tooth and Willy had a black eye they agreed to settle on a number right in the middle........they agreed to 1. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Try as ye may hare Gen-er-al but, you'll never turn The Barbarians against one another. I can simpothize with your frustration :banghead: with your team being stuck in the mud and all. It's become obvious to everyone that your nerves can't handle the pressure not to mention your teams sore bottoms :moon: from slidding down the slope to 3rd place.

We both know that your teams real fear is trying to hang on to 3rd place. While other teams begin to regroup and plan their fishing strategies while you :queen2:'s are hidding under the covers.
« Last Edit: September 09/17/11, 05:19:50 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey there, Big Boy ;D
You just worry about your own self preservation when SEALTeam 6 bumps Borgie into turd place and she turns the fish club on you out of frustration!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Your head's gonna look like the surface of the moon after a massive meteorite shower hit it. :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey there, Big Boy ;D
You just worry about your own self preservation when SEALTeam 6 bumps Borgie into turd place and she turns the fish club on you out of frustration!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Your head's gonna look like the surface of the moon after a massive meteorite shower hit it. :happybounce:

Just for the record G.O., Borgie :queen: is greatful to have such a man as I with fishing knowledge, :scratch: good looks, :nerd: and a social security check rolling in monthly. :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
I didn't say she was going to kill you, just rough you up a bit!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish:  ?????  :cry: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish:

Q.  What Is Wrong With This Picture?

A.  Correct! Someone Caught One Of The Poos' Fishes.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
The three seal poos are sitting by the side of a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: A Game Warden :police: comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, Excuse me, poos. I'd like to see your fishing licenses.
 :sorry: We don't have any, replied the first poo.

Well, if you're going to fish, you need fishing licenses. said the Game Warden.  :police:

But officer, replied the second poo, we aren't fishing. We all have magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river.

The Game Warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line.  :scratch: Well, I know of no law against it, said the Game Warden,  :police: take all the debris you want. And with that, the Game Warden left.

As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the three poos started laughing hysterically.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What a dumb Fish Cop, the second poo said to the other two, doesn't he know that there are steelhead trout in this river?!  :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
« Last Edit: September 09/18/11, 03:09:26 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
The three seal poos are sitting by the side of a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: A Game Warden :police: comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, Excuse me, poos. I'd like to see your fishing licenses.
 :sorry: We don't have any, replied the first poo.

Well, if you're going to fish, you need fishing licenses. said the Game Warden.  :police:

But officer, replied the second poo, we aren't fishing. We all have magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river.

The Game Warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line.  :scratch: Well, I know of no law against it, said the Game Warden,  :police: take all the debris you want. And with that, the Game Warden left.

As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the three poos started laughing hysterically.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What a dumb Fish Cop, the second poo said to the other two, doesn't he know that there are steelhead trout in this river?!  :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

One more quick joke for ya!   :coffee: more..... The Seal Poos  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Stay tuned for more future adventures of "The Seal Poos" :popcorn:

PS. :reporter; Watch for the poos to copy my posting style
« Last Edit: September 09/18/11, 03:37:25 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
DDS you know your  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:campfire: Fishing a lake with no fish!! how now do you think you get three trophy fish in the lake with no fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I really should call it the lake of very few but giant fish.  I saw a pic of a 35 inch walleye that was caught in June.  Unfortunately that one was not released so there is one less for me.  I will still be trying for her sister.   training-087 training-087 training-087    Had that fish been caught in the fall it would have been close to a new state record. :coffee:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS you know your  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:campfire: Fishing a lake with no fish!! how now do you think you get three trophy fish in the lake with no fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I really should call it the lake of very few but giant fish.  I saw a pic of a 35 inch walleye that was caught in June.  Unfortunately that one was not released so there is one less for me.  I will still be trying for her sister.   training-087 training-087 training-087    Had that fish been caught in the fall it would have been close to a new state record. :coffee:

So let me get this right!!  You  :Fish: a lake that you call no  :Fish: WHY? Because you never caught a  :Fish: in the lake!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: When in fact there are  :Fish: in the lake you call no  :Fish: that other people caught a trophy  :Fish: in the lake you call no  :Fish: Now are you sure they caught this  :Fish: in the lake of no  :Fish: or was it in a lake that have  :Fish: in it!!  :scratch: :scratch: Lake with no  :Fish: This sound like a  :Fish: tail!! or just a little  :Fish:  
« Last Edit: September 09/18/11, 08:43:05 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
ZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
They are all poo out!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

<-------------------------The Barbarians...93--------------<<<<<<<<<<<<

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

What style is that?  To take old jokes that everyone has heard already and put SEALTeam6 in them.  Why don't you try the one about the fisherman and his trained fish next.  By the way Lee,   why you throwing Willy under the bus, he would never be able to post here if he couldn't copy someone's style or material.  Guess my post about the Boobarians at each others throats was spot on.   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS you know your  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:campfire: Fishing a lake with no fish!! how now do you think you get three trophy fish in the lake with no fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I really should call it the lake of very few but giant fish.  I saw a pic of a 35 inch walleye that was caught in June.  Unfortunately that one was not released so there is one less for me.  I will still be trying for her sister.   training-087 training-087 training-087    Had that fish been caught in the fall it would have been close to a new state record. :coffee:
:scratch: SO a fall fish with no eggs is going to be bigger than a spring fish? state record eye was caught in the spring.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
SO a fall fish with no eggs is going to be bigger than a spring fish? state record eye was caught in the spring

June would be spawned out.   Either spring or fall would have added the extra weight with the addition of eggs. A 35 inch walleye is huge.  I think the lake of no fish has a state record in it.  I plan on proving it one of these days.   :king:   Believe me I would like it to be this fall.  Somebody has to knock Wildlife's eye out of the top spot.   :cheerleader:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
SO a fall fish with no eggs is going to be bigger than a spring fish? state record eye was caught in the spring

June would be spawned out.   Either spring or fall would have added the extra weight with the addition of eggs. A 35 inch walleye is huge.  I think the lake of no fish has a state record in it.  I plan on proving it one of these days.   :king:   Believe me I would like it to be this fall.  Somebody has to knock Wildlife's eye out of the top spot.   :cheerleader:

ya,, If there a 35" walleye out there,,  I will be the only one that can top my 31" !!! This fall!!
As this year is mine so do not make me go get it!!  ;)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You see what happen when I get piss off!! I would fish rain shin wind snow just to get the job done!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I am not a want to be like Bobby ( Napping when it wind or rain)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    That's good to know.  I'll just wait like Kenny until the last day to post the big girl.  That way you won't have to go out and get all cold and wet trying to beat the game winner.   :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:      :scratch: :doah: :scratch:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   That's good to know.  I'll just wait like Kenny until the last day to post the big girl.  That way you won't have to go out and get all cold and wet trying to beat the game winner.   :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:      :scratch: :doah: :scratch:

Do not try to out smart me!! This will be what happen if you try it,
On the last day you get up and your computer crashes photo gone, You remember you have a copy on your work computer you open your house door to see the biggest blazer in Minnesota history as there two feet of new snow. Then your truck will not start, Then power go out!! Bummer!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

GAME OVER!!    
« Last Edit: September 09/20/11, 07:37:13 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   The game is not over training-087 training-087 and TEAM MAKE A MOVE is not afraid of the yellow smiley guy.  We have our own back up.  training-087 training-087 training-087  Sleep well Barbarians.  The huns kicked the  :censored: out of you one time in history.  They had nothing compared to this one.   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well you was not to be afraid of the yellow smiley guy!! It the hex And spelled that the wiser just put on you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But DDS I will say you have pick the best team name  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Make a move as you sure have make a lot of move this year and you when no-wear  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Up down up down up down!! Now don't you feel like a yo yo!!!   :rotflmao:

As I Myer your wiliest to not give up!! like the poo head!!  :surrender:

But the water as now cool down and my winner wood is up. So now wildlife will back to harder cord fishing.. The eyes are now on the feeding patter!!  ;D

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

What style is that?  To take old jokes that everyone has heard already and put SEALTeam6 in them.  Why don't you try the one about the fisherman and his trained fish next.  By the way Lee,   why you throwing Willy under the bus, he would never be able to post here if he couldn't copy someone's style or material.  Guess my post about the Boobarians at each others throats was spot on.   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

Well, I guess you got me there on the old joke General :scratch:
How's about a new joke like The Seal Poo's :toast:  Wait a minute :popcorn: everyone already knows that The Seal Poo's has been a real OLD joke going back to day one of the challenge  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/21/11, 12:23:56 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I will be up in G.O.'s neck of the woods Saturday.  I may just stop by and leave a present for him on his porch.   The return address will be from the Barbarians though.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    I will be up in G.O.'s neck of the woods Saturday.  I may just stop by and leave a present for him on his porch.   The return address will be from the Barbarians though.

Ya,, as I do not have to go on long trips to get the job done. Or in your case make small move!!  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I'll be hunting.  As easy as it would be to pop some geese and ducks on my block I would end up in jail.  I have to travel.  My fishing rods go with me and unfortunatlly for the top 3 teams I will be fishing until the end.  This year is like a bad shoe in blackjack.  My luck has got to change. :whistling: :whistling:.  (said many a gambler  before loosing their house).  I'm sticking it out. :king: I look at it different than the poo's.  This game is still on until Oct. 31st at midnight.  The best the Barbarians can hope for is a Halloween blizzard so that I can't post my fish in time. training-087 training-087 training-087

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    I'll be hunting.  As easy as it would be to pop some geese and ducks on my block I would end up in jail.  I have to travel.  My fishing rods go with me and unfortunatlly for the top 3 teams I will be fishing until the end.  This year is like a bad shoe in blackjack.  My luck has got to change. :whistling: :whistling:.  (said many a gambler  before loosing their house).  I'm sticking it out. :king: I look at it different than the poo's.  This game is still on until Oct. 31st at midnight.  The best the Barbarians can hope for is a Halloween blizzard so that I can't post my fish in time. training-087 training-087 training-087

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: You know DDS you are going to have to pull 3 trophy in and  :Photography: them all in 40 days, The odds are not with you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now looking back at the start I forgot The Barbarians was in first place on May 16  two day of the start of this Challenge!! this mean we the The Barbarians have been in first place longer then the poo head  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As well The Barbarians will be in first place come Oct 31 I still have one recored that I would love to beat that 41" pike I am still hoping to get a 42" that would put us The Barbarians at 95  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   How long you hold the lead won't even get you into  a side challenge.  You and your team  set the bar this year with a record score.  Our team wanted to break the 90 mark.  At this point we have not and do not deserve to win.  We love fall fishing and if I remember right you popped the bass and the eye if not the same day very close.  If we can't meet you in the 90's it won't be for a lack of trying.   training-087 training-087    We do not condone any repeat champions!!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   How long you hold the lead won't even get you into  a side challenge.  You and your team  set the bar this year with a record score.  Our team wanted to break the 90 mark.  At this point we have not and do not deserve to win.  We love fall fishing and if I remember right you popped the bass and the eye if not the same day very close.  If we can't meet you in the 90's it won't be for a lack of trying.   training-087 training-087    We do not condone any repeat champions!!!

Well  :sorry: about  repeat champions!!! They was just luck to be drafted to me!! As I said at the start of this Challenge I was going to win with or with out  :help: form my team mates!!

So at this point you have know say about repeat champions win as this year two repeat champions will win!! In less you can beat us!! Which at this point I do not think I can beat myself!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    There is no reason to beat yourself. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You guys have the lead and you earned it.  Way back here where there is no pressure is a nice place to be.  We will sleep well on Oct. 31st.   There will be no repeat champs in 2011----

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well DDS you can just tell yourself over and over but when you come down to it. IT GOING TO HAPPEN  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I have notes that the poo head are coming to see the fact that they are defeated by The Barbarians they have been very quit!! They have no chance of winning in the smack down thread with out been in first place!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Sorry Wildlife- there will be no repeat champs this year.  You are going to be an unfortunate victim of circumstance.  Setting a record high and still loosing at the end because Team Make A Move wants the victory more!!!    Look for a brown back football to be posted next week. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy's off the wagon and out binge drinking again.  SEALTeam6 never quits and as far as the smack down thread............it's great to be king is about all I can say.   :king:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood