Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487775 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    Sorry Wildlife- there will be no repeat champs this year.  You are going to be an unfortunate victim of circumstance.  Setting a record high and still loosing at the end because Team Make A Move wants the victory more!!!    Look for a brown back football to be posted next week. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hmm I see!!  Why are you looking for brown back football Is that what hit you in the eye and knock you out the boat  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and now you want to post a  :Photography: of your black eye instead of a walleye!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now as to your victim I do understand your Delmer, But  :sorry: this year they will win becuse I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE!!   :dancinred: :dancinred:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy's off the wagon and out binge drinking again.  SEALTeam6 never quits and as far as the smack down thread............it's great to be king is about all I can say.   :king:

The only thing your  :king: is of Poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Willy's off the wagon and out binge drinking again.  SEALTeam6 never quits and as far as the smack down thread............it's great to be king is about all I can say.   :king:

Not always!!
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Not always!!

Wow DDS You did say you got a nice tan on your trip!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You real got sunburn  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: And the black eye what a year you are have!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Very insightful post Wildlife. :happy1:  That's exactly how I feel right now.  I am willing to bet Bobby's last dollar that I can turn this around soon.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
But you know Bobby has no dollar!! He lose them all in the side bets  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/22/11, 08:41:21 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Why did you have to make it so tough this year?   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Because I make it easy on you last year!!    :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :Clap: :Clap:  Last year is history. This year is just getting interesting. :whistling: :whistling: This year the bar is a little higher.  I'm thinking just high enough to hit you Barbarians in the forehead.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
This year will end sooner as I thinking we will have a frenzy up and on the 31 a blizzard will hit us. But now do not take my word on it wait and see!! 

I have been know to be right a lot of the time, As this will be good for deer hunting!! Not so good for fishing!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So with that all said you may have less then a Mo/  :sorry:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Watch out on the lake Willy's off the wagon.   :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
What wagon would that be?  :scratch: I sure you come up with some thing.  :coffee: And I will have nothing to the fact of this Fishing Challenge That we are in first place and you are a loser, And that you have posted two fish this hold Fishing Challenge as you have had excuse after excuse but then you did get that from Bobby  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Right we all know who is full of seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Same old thing from Willy.  Again the only reason someone would need to post a bunch of fish is because they get a bunch of small fish.  I could have started with the smallest walleye and then continued to post them a quarter inch increment at a time and been talking stupid like you about how I posted 40 fish.  You had better have another  :tequila; I haven't laughed enough yet tonight.

:coffee:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Same old thing from Willy.  Again the only reason someone would need to post a bunch of fish is because they get a bunch of small fish.  I could have started with the smallest walleye and then continued to post them a quarter inch increment at a time and been talking stupid like you about how I posted 40 fish.  You had better have another  :tequila; I haven't laughed enough yet tonight.

Sorry General.  Even Obama's team would say this line of spin is marginal even to the less than average Joe. :titanic: :titanic:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well DDS I guess you are proof common sense isn't so common any more.   :nerd:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I think you best look back on what you posted and what I have post and my small one was no less then your in fact some are bigger then what you posted fish all together  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Big one!! you do not know what a big one was if it hit you in the face!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here one for you poo head!!  Could have should have but did not Sound like another fish story for your book!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm not the one bragging about how many fish I posted.  Like I said it just means you posted a bunch of smaller fish.  Think a bit about it and the light bulb should turn on.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I'm not the one bragging about how many fish I posted.  Like I said it just means you posted a bunch of smaller fish.  Think a bit about it and the light bulb should turn on.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya we know your not bragging about how many fish you posted. (TWO) eve you would not  bragging about it ( in less it was two of the biggest fish) then I see you all over that.

Yes the light on It just mean I have caught more fish then you!! and bigger fish then you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And again look back my small fish was no small then your!! So get the fact right before you post!!  :king: poo!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now DDS do not run off!! Do not be sacred of  :king: poo!!   

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy, Willy, Willy

I did get the facts right you're just Boobarian and not smart enough to figure it out.  I posted a Walleye to get things rolling.  I could have continued to post Walleyes that were just a tad bigger and had posted more then 2 but chose not to unlike yourself.  Guess I should have so I could say I posted 30 and you only posted whatever the number is you say you posted.  It would just mean I posted 29 smaller fish.  Hope that makes it clear for you.  Anything more and I can not help you.   :doah:  Like I said the more fish you post just means you caught a bunch of smaller fish.  The funny thing is Willy's got his Wal-Mart clip board keeping take of how many fish every person posted.  Maybe Willy should go back and count the number of times he was smacked around in here (probably can't count that high).  

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Now DDS do not run off!! Do not be sacred of  :king: poo!!   

Yeah DDS then I can read something I haven't read 10 times before, guess someone just wanted to get to 2000 posts. :king:

Plus Willy desperately needs your help in the smack down. :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now DDS do not run off!! Do not be sacred of  :king: poo!!  

Yeah DDS then I can read something I haven't read 10 times before, guess someone just wanted to get to 2000 posts. :king:

Plus Willy desperately needs your help in the smack down. :king:

I do not need his  :help: to take down  :king: poo,  As to the last part of your comment ( go back and count the number of times he was smacked around in here)

And you answer is 0  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Your words mean nothing to me Because you can not back them up!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/22/11, 11:23:06 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    This is in fact the 2011 smack down thread.  Only in 2010 was the General concerned about how many fish an individual posted no matter what place their team finished.  Hopefully for 2012 we can let that dead  horse beating go to sleep.  Wildlife does not need any help yet.  My only question is will his team be mad at him when they lose at the buzzer?

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   This is in fact the 2011 smack down thread.  Only in 2010 was the General concerned about how many fish an individual posted no matter what place their team finished.  Hopefully for 2012 we can let that dead  horse beating go to sleep.  Wildlife does not need any help yet.  My only question is will his team be mad at him when they lose at the buzzer?

Well I do not see that happening. But I think my team mates could live with it sense they was no  :help: in the first place getting to first place.  :rotflmao:

So I see them handing it well.. But you know I will not let it happen So dream on DDS  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Wow I wished I had the time of you and Willy.  Didn't you say a few posts back, last year doesn't matter?  Plus I've always said it's just nice to have teammates whom actually post fish or participate in the smack down.  Plus I like seeing fish posted so the more the better, but 50 posts from someone saying how many fish they've posted is redundant.  

P.S. for Willy on the big word.

re·dun·dantAdjective/riˈdəndənt/
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous.
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.

:king: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/22/11, 11:44:57 PM by The General »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Well I do not see that happening. But I think my team mates could live with it sense they was no  :help: in the first place getting to first place.  :rotflmao:

So I see them handing it well.. But you know I will not let it happen So dream on DDS  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What Willy is trying to say to his fellow Boobarians, Thanks For Nothing. :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wow I wished I had the time of you and Willy.  Didn't you say a few posts back, last year doesn't matter?  Plus I've always said it's just nice to have teammates whom actually post fish or participate in the smack down.  Plus I like seeing fish posted so the more the better, but 50 posts from someone saying how many fish they've posted is redundant.  

P.S. for Willy on the big word.

re·dun·dantAdjective/riˈdəndənt/
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous.
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.

:king: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well I did not post one time how many fish I posted!! witch was 13

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Well I do not see that happening. But I think my team mates could live with it sense they was no  :help: in the first place getting to first place.  :rotflmao:

So I see them handing it well.. But you know I will not let it happen So dream on DDS  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What Willy is trying to say to his fellow Boobarians, Thanks For Nothing. :king:

This not going to work  :king: poo Do not put word in my mouth!! Lee know better big slick he know you well!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  
« Last Edit: September 09/23/11, 12:01:13 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
From a totally unbiased perspective, sounds like Wild is dissing his team mates!! :happybounce:
Fight nice, guys!!!  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Just like the Whitehouse, a lot of blame and finger pointing, with Wild being President Obama of the Boobarians, and Lee being Hillary Clinton (as the Secretary of the State of Confusion) ;D
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.