Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487763 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
What wagon would that be?  :scratch: I sure you come up with some thing.  :coffee: And I will have nothing to the fact of this Fishing Challenge That we are in first place and you are a loser, And that you have posted two fish this hold Fishing Challenge as you have had excuse after excuse but then you did get that from Bobby  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Right we all know who is full of seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: So I would like you to point out where I have made any excuses...I don't need any excuses I am not done fishing. I will also point out you are only in the lead, you ain't won  :censored: yet accept I have already posted my vote for you for the most wasted bandspace on this board. I should offer you a  :Clap: for your 2000 post seems no one thought it was a big deal but you..  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
What wagon would that be?  :scratch: I sure you come up with some thing.  :coffee: And I will have nothing to the fact of this Fishing Challenge That we are in first place and you are a loser, And that you have posted two fish this hold Fishing Challenge as you have had excuse after excuse but then you did get that from Bobby  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Right we all know who is full of seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: So I would like you to point out where I have made any excuses...I don't need any excuses I am not done fishing. I will also point out you are only in the lead, you ain't won  :censored: yet accept I have already posted my vote for you for the most wasted bandspace on this board. I should offer you a  :Clap: for your 2000 post seems no one thought it was a big deal but you..  :rotflmao:

Should I go back to all you Pm and tell you all the excuses you sent me!! hm There is all so some that you made in this thread,  :whistling:

As to my 2000 post Just keep is in mind 13 of them was posting fish and kicking your  :censored:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So now who wast space you and your poo head team mates,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I just got a PM from Bobby? It said he was not going to PM me know more!!  :scratch:

Hay!!  Fawkinnae you should have stood on that bass a little longer you mine have got a 18" out of it!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/23/11, 04:59:07 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I think Bobby mad now!!  :oops1:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
SO I got a 41" northern tonight!
But I don't think the judges will score it becase there are two tails one at each end!

Go here for some footage!

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=20487.0
« Last Edit: September 09/25/11, 11:29:07 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya I do not think I would count on that as you did say it was 29" with 12" It not going to  :help: you out!!  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
SO I got a 41" northern tonight!
But I don't think the judges will score it becase there are two tails one at each end!

Go here for some footage!

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=20487.0

Kind of ironic.  Your fish has two tails and my nice 18 inch smallie had no tail (on the pic anyways) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: DDS are you saying you did not lean the first time!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I'll never learn. :doah:   If it was a 20 incher I would have been more careful.  This was only a 3/4 of an inch upgrade so I am not too concerned.  We are still going for the 20+.   :happy1: :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Speaking of screw ups, has anyone  heard from Greatoudoors?  Dan Houle said he used that I've fallen and can't get up thingamajiggy so often the locals won't respond anymore.  Maybe one of the other Seals should check on him.   :reporter;

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Last I here he when into hiding, He know that seal poo can not beat The Barbarians...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This remind me of one of his smack talk that when the seal beat The Barbarians... that they would see less of me  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But in fact when the The Barbarians... beat the seal poo we will see less of him!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He will have a hard time showing his fact on here!!  :doah:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Watch out Willy's getting beat up by his bait again. :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :doah: It funny you come on here and post and then you run and hide.
Well  :king: poo We know you can only catch bait fish at your team mates store in the fish tank!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WIlly's talking out his  :moon: again.  He must be into the sauce again tonight.  What kind of toothpaste you have there?  Looks like a money maker. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well If I am talking out my  :moon: How come I have the big fish to prov-it  :rotflmao: not like you to talk big but have nothing to back it up  :scratch:

O ya I am not a drinker like you!!  :scratch: so tell us all who really talk out there  :moon: :moon:  :king: poo head!! That who!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Willy.........Yeah Lee.......Is that there Big Slick?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

« Last Edit: September 09/26/11, 09:57:59 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey at least that can hunt and fish Not like  :king: poo as nothing  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     The answer my friend will be evident on the 31st of Oct. 2011.  This has not been done before in the history of the MNO fishing challenge!! Nor will it ever  be done again.   :scratch: :scratch:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Willy where do you steal those fish from...................Which you mean Lee........Well we both know you can't catch'em yourself..........I took em out of them nets labeled DNR this spring :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wow you now got to make story up!! You need  :help: but there no  :help: for you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey at least that can hunt and fish Not like  :king: poo as nothing  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey Willy get that light out of my eye and back on the deer........Sorry Lee but when you spoke about Shine I got thirsty and distracted.   :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Talk about who need Meade s!!  :whistling:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Talk about who need Meade s!!  :whistling:

got your own material........if not just borrow from The  :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
No I just think you need some  :help: as to your store tell Is get a little far fetch, I bet you have invisible friend too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: are we going to have to get a strait jack for you next? cock-cock   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Willy my beer is almost empty.......That better not be the last one Lee.......Nah Willy the cooler is 1/2 full.....You better be right Lee cause I'm only about 3/4 full.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I think you have thing mix up! I do not drink beer!!  ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well I think you have thing mix up! I do not drink beer!!  ;D

Come now Willy pictures don't lie.   :king: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :sorry: I do not, drink beer,  I think DDS can tell you that. But Now who lie is you, You are the biggest story tell that I know!!  But it was nice of you to show us some of you  :Photography: of you and your brother Bobby!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I can attest to the no drinking for Wildlife.  The women's underwear thing I guess was a pact the barbarians made at the beginning of the challenge.  I guess when it is over they get together and burn them in some kind of ritual.  If they loose they have to switch with each other on a monthly basis until the next challenge starts.  I have noticed Wildlife is a little uncomfortable in his lacy britches but Big Slick and Lee are becoming quite comfortable in their situation.   :doah:  :doah:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
What the hell are you talking about,  :scratch: :scratch: Do you have a underwear thing?  :doah: