Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487740 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Ok the secret is out.  The seals will be quick to pick up on this.  Sorry Wildlife, I tried to keep it a secret.  With Greatoutdoors, BobbyBass and the General curling up under their docks I started feeling bad.  I'm sure even Borgie has now had time to think about the damage she did to the seals.  There is still time.  If they scramble they may be able to finish in the top 5. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy: Eh Lee why did you make me steal those fish eh?
Lee:  Because we can't outsmart a fish even if we tried. 
Willy: I guess we can't outsmart the law either eh.
Lee:  Take off hoser!

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
  Ok the secret is out.  The seals will be quick to pick up on this.  Sorry Wildlife, I tried to keep it a secret.  With Greatoutdoors, BobbyBass and the General curling up under their docks I started feeling bad.  I'm sure even Borgie has now had time to think about the damage she did to the seals.  There is still time.  If they scramble they may be able to finish in the top 5. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DDS,
SEALTeam6 could care less about a pair of underwear Willy stole from you.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
   If they scramble they may be able to finish in the top 5. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I don't even see anyone other then Great and myself even posting another fish in this here Challenge. Scramble for 5th? We aim to take this whole shooting match..  :fudd:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   If they scramble they may be able to finish in the top 5. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I don't even see anyone other then Great and myself even posting another fish in this here Challenge. Scramble for 5th? We aim to take this whole shooting match..  :fudd:

Ya, I would post more fish but It going to be really tough to beat what I have posted!!  A 22" bass a 31" walleye you do not come by all that easy!!  as to the pike well 40" is a big pike.

So Bobby you can post all the fish you want but you now have less then 34 days to beat us.
In the last two mo/ you post one fish that was not even for this Challenge and it was a 3/4 of a inch upgrade on the side beat. Wow

As to your team mates well let just said there as been no upgrade for some time now as to his last upgrade fail with out a white spinner bait in the  :Photography: In fact we have not herd nothing out of him for some time now!! I think he know he done!!!

As to your brother well he is into his story telling Because he know there is no chance of him caching a big fish as he dose not know what one is!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

34 days left!!  I fear no one at this point in the Challenge!! As I know how tough it going to be to out do 22" bass 31" walleye and a 40" pike And if by some luck you do well more power to you!!  :bow:   

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Great Outdoors will be back.  I hear he is out picking up  bait  money    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee: Hey DDS you go fly over to Cabela's aquarium steal us some fish because we have no fishing skills eh.
DDS:  Woof Woof eh!
Willy:  DDS pick me up a six pack of Coors Light on your way home eh.
DDS:  Woof Woof eh!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
General,
DDSBYDAY couldn't find his way to Stoke's Bay, let alone over to the Cabela's aquarium! ;D
If he tried to go there, they'd find him wandering around in Iowa! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
At DDS town this is what they call their corn maze.
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I'm glad to know you guys are alright.  You had me worried.  G.O. I think your partners are expecting you to catch some fish.  Easy on the ears fellas.   :Clap: :Clap:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey DDS you go fly over to Cabela's aquarium steal us some fish because we have no fishing skills eh.

You know  :king: poo If you go back and look to see what DDS as posted and then look what you posted He got you beat!!

So if you are saying he as no fishing skills. Then you are worst off then DDS!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I'm pretty sure he was referring to the Barbarians.  He knows that Team make a Move is just 3 posts away from the 2011 championship.    ;D ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see!! But that why we are in first place!! because we have know fishing skills.  :scratch: :scratch:

I am begetting to think he loss his  :censored: mine!!   :scratch: He need  :help:

I think your are all full of seal poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Q. How does someone win both 1st and 2nd place in The Fishing Challenge  :scratch:

A. Just ask Borgie!  She ( :queen:) has already given me notice that she has plans for the 1st and 2nd place prize gift cards :doah:

Q. What would you do in a spot like this with  :queen: Borgie (aka.....Bat Girl) taking over my winnings.   Surrender :surrender: or   Fight training-087 that is the question. :popcorn:
« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 02:49:46 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
                                   :Clap:  :cheerleader: :rocker;

Congrats to all Smackdown Fans :toast:

With one full smackdown month still to go we have already managed to surpass the annual 2010 smackdown total views by 6,000 views and still counting :Clap:

I think that it's worth mentioning that all the posts on the smackdown thread are actually monitored insuring that we can remain a fair and ballanced thread.

You will find no  :spam: here on smackdown! :bow:

« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 02:47:48 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee as long as you are already passing out awards I would like to congratulate Team Make A Move on their prize this season

:Clap:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Today on The Great White North Lee tries to explain a few things to Willy.

Willy:  Hi Mom!
Lee: Willy Shut up eh!
Lee: Willy we are in first place because we had DDS (aka Hosehead) steal us some fish.

Willy: Oh yeah eh.  I understand now eh.
Lee: Willy are you that slow you think the only fish The General caught are the ones he posted eh.  You need to lay off the brewskis.
Willy:  Why Lee you didn't post any fish this year eh.
Lee: In all the past fishing challenges I have but being we wrangled up fish a different way I didn't feel the need.  Besides the Mrs. is better then I am any way eh.
Willy: Those were a lot of big words Lee I think I'm  :censored:  eh!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back Stage After The Show

Willy:  Hey DDS here's a $20 go pick us up some of the good stuff and not that Miller Lite  :censored: you brought back the last time.
« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 08:36:51 AM by The General »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Let's give credit where credit is due :Clap: I would like to congratulate the The General on his many achievements.  :reporter; First off his past stunning first place team Fishing Championship Challenge victory.  :oops1: that's right he never won that did he :banghead:

Well, at least he can fall back on his second place finish one time.  :sorry: I guess that never happened either :cry:

Don't  :cry: for The General since there is no shame in achieveing a 3rd place finish.  :doah: After further review of his track record I've discovered that last statement would also be :spam:

If nothing else The General can always take comfort in the saying "Nice guys finish last" actually that would only apply to nice guys so, your still out of luck :moon:
« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 09:13:52 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Let's give credit where credit is due :Clap: I would like to congratulate the The General on his many achievements.  :reporter; First off his past stunning first place team Fishing Championship Challenge victory.  :oops1: that's right he never won that did he :banghead:

Well, at least he can fall back on his second place finish one time.  :sorry: I guess that never happened either :cry:

Don't  :cry: for The General since there is no shame in achieveing a 3rd place finish.  :doah: After further review of his track record I've discovered that last statement would also be :spam:

If nothing else The General can always take comfort in the saying "Nice guys finish last" actually that would only apply to nice guys so, your still out of luck :moon:

Lee, nice how you forgot. BB side bet winner and the Mud stomping I gave Marion Wayne in that challenge and most important of all Number 1 in the smack down and number 1 in your hearts. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 09:38:06 AM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Don't  :cry: for The General since there is no shame in achieveing a 3rd place finish.  :doah: After further review of his track record I've discovered that last statement would also be :spam:

Lee, nice how you forgot. BB side bet winner and the Mud stomping I gave Marion Wayne in that challenge and most important of all Number 1 in the smack down and number 1 in your hearts. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

Well  :king: poo You know why Lee forgot to mention your side bet with your brother  :scratch: Because that not much of a Challenge!! as I know as I have a side bet with him this year and I think a two year old could bet him with his hand tie behind his back  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well Willy you know when we were fishing on the same lake/same area/same day going head-to head I lost more fish then you caught.   :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Lee, nice how you forgot. BB side bet winner and the Mud stomping I gave Marion Wayne in that challenge and most important of all Number 1 in the smack down and number 1 in your hearts. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

Listen up General!

:coffee:...............read more :popcorn:

It's not that your acomplishments have not been noticed. How could anyone forget with you reminding us over and over time after time. The problem here is this is the major leagues board and your trying to impress us with minor league conquests. Not trying to insult you (as if you could ever be insulted :doah:)

I recomend you take your list of conquests and post them here:  http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?board=192.0 where they may be apreciated :doah:
« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 12:47:24 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
"Lee, nice how you forgot. BB side bet winner and the Mud stomping I gave Marion Wayne in that challenge and most important of all Number 1 in the smack down and number 1 in your hearts."

More like #2 in our :moon:'s

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Just like Lee Pelosi, your typical Obama lover, you only say the things that make you look credible.  I wasn't the one bringing up all my fantastic accomplishments that was you I just figured you should get them all in there.  As for repeat that's your fellow Boobarian, Willy Repeat.......I caught this fish, I caught that fish, I've posted this many fish,  ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee,
24204 views coming here to watch SEALTeam6 lay the smack down says it all.   :happy1:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well Willy you know when we were fishing on the same lake/same area/same day going head-to head I lost more fish then you caught.   :rotflmao:

No I do not remember that we was going head to head, In fact I remember getting there late, Your tip up was sounding like the  :police: was coming to get you but you herd nothing and I do remember I had to tell you it was your tip up then we herd HD grab it  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: as to me fishing not at all!!  I was more like watching a crazy person running around like if he did not have a head cut off and then watching you guys chip out a grill out of the ice with a screwdriver  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Me was not fishing I was  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: to hard!!

:king: poo It more like the viewer come here to see you get beat again!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yeah Willy that's not how I remember it.  I remember most of what you said, but I also remember you and DDS sitting over there trying to catch fish and not getting much if anything at all.  I on the other hand was more of a multitasking machine.  Catching fish, then going over and talking with all of you, cooking food, catching fish again, eating food, talking.  The only one running was you for the hills when the siren went off :rotflmao:.  But that's how it goes when people fish new spots.  The good fishermen catch fish the bad ones don't have much luck.  Kind of like you Willy. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Team Make A Move has only one use for seals.  That would be batting practice. Even our kids take it to them. As far as I know the only place that matters is first.  This contest is up for grabs.  Other than the Barbarians and the Raiders everyone still in this contest need 2 or 3 upgrades to get to 90 inches.  I tried to get a hold of the last years MVP but was told he has been to the taxidermist so many times this summer he will need to get another job to pay for the replicas he is having made.  While most of you are stealing candy from kids on Halloween we will be posting pics.  I only hope we don't burn out the server.  Good luck all.  It's time to get busy. :happy1: :happy1:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
first I was not siting and I was talking with DDS but I was not fishing!! As to ( The good fishermen catch fish the bad ones don't have much luck.) well look who wining the  Fishing Challenge!! It sure is not you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
first I was not siting and I was talking with DDS but I was not fishing!! As to ( The good fishermen catch fish the bad ones don't have much luck.) well look who wining the  Fishing Challenge!! It sure is not you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:doah:I'll slow it down for you again Willy.  That day you and I were fishing a new spot and I out fished you.  It's ok Willy you don't have to admit it we both know the truth.   :rotflmao: :campfire: