Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487662 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee:  Hey Willy I need some bait
Willy:  Yeah, Yeah, I think I have some around here
Lee:  Hey dumb  :moon: hurry up before a smack you with my rod.
Willy:  eh heh heh, you said rod  eh heh heh,
Lee: Have you found any bait yet?
Willy:  Well...huhhh huhh huh...here they...could you repeat the question?...huhhh huhh
oh yeah...here it is! 

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey General :popcorn:

You best tread lightly. Remember what happened to the Japs when they woke the sleeping Giant.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
O look you now have less then 24 days!!! Poo head just keep making up your story, It will not make you a winner. As it will just show your true color As a bigger looser!!  :rotflmao:

As The day get close the less we will here of you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :dancinred: With only 23 days left I guess it's getting close to time for us to work on our acceptance  :bow: speech. As far as the rest of you go I would suggest you contact Obama's press secretary to see if he can help you work on your concession :surrender: speeches. :banghead:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Work on that acceptance speech, as it'll be another "Dewey Wins" moment! ;D
SEALTeam 6 will now be staging a covert operation to knock off the Boobarians. :happy1:
Bait shop closing for the season today, nothing but time to fish, and the big pike are starting to hit! :Clap:
Lee, Wildeyeinteriordecorator, and the slickster do not know how big a bullet they dodged the other evening on Burntside!! training-087 training-087 training-087
They won't dodge another. :happybounce: :happybounce:
Oh Yeah!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
While the rest of you chumps are on a downward slide The Barbarians are just sliding in.

**Disclaimer

** This of course does not pertain to you Borgie
 :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
SEALTeam 6 will now be staging a covert operation to knock off the Boobarians. :happy1:
Bait shop closing for the season today, nothing but time to fish, and the big pike are starting to hit! :Clap:
Lee, Wildeyeinteriordecorator, and the slickster do not know how big a bullet they dodged the other evening on Burntside!! training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh Yeah!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

:doah: Ho No! not another one of those covert operations :bonk:. Let's see now what is this :scratch: about the 8th covert operation so far this year. All without any results. Just because you still have that secret decoder ring from your childhood everything is covert. Are you going to wear your secret agent trench coat while fishing during the full moon period at night. I would recomend you wear some clothing under that trench coat for a change in case the DNR stops you.

Speaking of full moon  :moon: :moon: :moon: (brought to you from the boys at the top)

"covert operation"
Your killin me man :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/08/11, 06:42:43 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Wow You close your bait shop at the best time of year That other would like to fish!! Wow what a nice business man are you  :scratch: That would be like if I was to close to fur shop as is got cold and snow out But I fine it the best time to be open $$$ As to that covert operation You can't knock off a fly  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh Yeah!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: The Barbarians are making you there whooping boys!!  training-087 training-087

I am hearing The Barbarians Mite have a bigger fish to be posted!!  :scratch: :scratch: Could that be a pike?  :scratch: :scratch:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

A coupla points need to be made here.
1. The Boobarians ain't gonna upgrade anything, any time, anywhere!! :happy1:
2. There are very few fishermen going out in the Ely area this time of year.  Been in the business for 27 years and it has never changed, no matter how nice the weather is!
You'd like me to be stuck in the shop so SEALTeam 6 won't kick your butt!
BUTT (no pun intended) dat ain't gonna happen!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 either! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

2. There are very few fishermen going out in the Ely area this time of year.  Been in the business for 27 years and it has never changed, no matter how nice the weather is!
BUTT (no pun intended) dat ain't gonna happen!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 either! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Why not keep the shop open? You could still go fishin then. Just leave the door unlocked and let folks come in and brouse around and purchase things on the honor system. Make sure you keep enough cash in the register for folks to make change.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd do it, but my shop would turn into an empty warehouse within hours after you'd been sighted in Ely! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Shhhh Great... I like it when no one else is out fishing this time of year, we don't want people to know what they are missing. There may be some people here who are still watching the Vikings!  :rotflmao:  Look here if you want to see what you are missing this time of year
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

1 The Barbarians May upgrade at anytime as I was fishing up to last week. But now do not have Too!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: Pike  :dancinred: :dancinred: 95  :dancinred: :dancinred:  The Barbarians  :dancinred: :dancinred:  :scratch: :scratch: Is this possible ???? time will tell!!  ;D 

2. I do not care if you close your shop and go fishing all you want!!  As to you and your poo head team mates kick are buts!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I told you this once you will never bet The Barbarians!!   :dancinred: :dancinred:
as your time is now down to weeks not Mo/  your hope is fading fast!!  and soon you will have to  :bow: to The Barbarians as the newest winner of the  2011 Fishing Challenge!!! As I will keep my speech short and easy for you!!  :moon: for now!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   Good luck seals!!!!  If you could pull this out we would have only one returning champ.  If the Barbarians squeak this out we will have two.   ;D ;D

DDS look at it as you was in my shoes  BB two time win would not  :help: me as I will here that over and over because that all he has!! But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!  :whistling: :whistling: And on the other hand It going to make for some good smack talk for next year!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Good point.  It's a catch 22 for the returning champs.  Plus could we survive the 2012 smack down with the General in the Hall of 'Fame? :doah: :doah:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Even if Wild makes it to the Hall of Fame, still don't mean he gets to sit with the FIRST Champions.  :rotflmao: no matter how much he flashes the  :queen2: O crap he will have won with the First Champions...
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   Good luck seals!!!!  If you could pull this out we would have only one returning champ.  If the Barbarians squeak this out we will have two.   ;D ;D

DDS look at it as you was in my shoes  BB two time win would not  :help: me as I will here that over and over because that all he has!! But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!  :whistling: :whistling: And on the other hand It going to make for some good smack talk for next year!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!" :doah:[/

Well fearless leader congrats for opening mouth and placing foot in it. You've just given our competition some nice smack ammo! Why in the world would I want to post fish that don't surpass the existing ones for The Barbarians :bonk: There are no doubts in most everyone's mind other than someone on my team as to my fishing ability and track record. :doah:

Wait till the boys get thier hooks into you  now after your last post :puke: :doah:

I'll be sitting on the sidelines reading while the boys have their way with you.
 :archery:  :king:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/11, 05:06:08 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

DDS look at it as you was in my shoes  BB two time win would not  :help: me as I will here that over and over because that all he has!! But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!  :whistling: :whistling: And on the other hand It going to make for some good smack talk for next year!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!" :doah:[/

Well fearless leader congrats for opening mouth and placing foot in it. You've just given our competition some nice smack ammo! Why in the world would I want to post fish that don't surpass the existing ones for The Barbarians :bonk: There are no doubts in most everyone's mind other than someone on my team as to my fishing ability and track record. :doah:

Wait till the boys get thier hooks into you  now after your last post :puke: :doah:

I'll be sitting on the sidelines reading while the boys have their way with you.
 :archery:  :king:

Wow could I have awake the live dead!!  :oops1: I was just point something out to DDS, See Lee By you on my team and you post 0 fish you can not give me no crap!! As it would mean nothing !!!  ;D

As to giving are competition some nice smack ammo! They can smack all they want It still mean nothing as they are going to loses  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As to the last part of your comment (  
Wait till the boys get their hooks into you  now after your last post :puke: :doah:

I'll be sitting on the sidelines reading while the boys have their way with you.)

Please tell me something new!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  It been like that this hole Fishing Challenge!! But Do not think i am  :cry: about it I have been doing it this long!! What 3 more weeks :whistling: As you was gone for three week Lee Now I am not say you did not  :help: at time!! But you have to Amitie I have been doing a good job of defining  The Barbarian"
« Last Edit: October 10/10/11, 07:39:46 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Beside It been dead in here!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Even if Wild makes it to the Hall of Fame, still don't mean he gets to sit with the FIRST Champions.  :rotflmao: no matter how much he flashes the  :queen2: O crap he will have won with the First Champions...

Really!!! Think really hard on what you said!!!  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee, Lee I feel for ya man. If ya make it to the winners table you will be sitting at the little kids table with Wild.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbTSsJ558Fw [/youtube]
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee, Lee I feel for ya man. If ya make it to the winners table you will be sitting at the little kids table with Wild.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbTSsJ558Fw [/youtube]

Bobby Bobby You just do not think for one Minn that you are going to make the The Barbarians  go at ea other trot!! Because It not going to happen!!  We are not like you and your brother  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
    Good point.  It's a catch 22 for the returning champs.  Plus could we survive the 2012 smack down with the General in the Hall of 'Fame? :doah: :doah:

Willy is already struggling now.  But however unlike the rest of you I don't let that stuff go to my head.  I could have won every challenge and it would be just another day.  :king:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   Good point.  It's a catch 22 for the returning champs.  Plus could we survive the 2012 smack down with the General in the Hall of 'Fame? :doah: :doah:

Willy is already struggling now.  But however unlike the rest of you I don't let that stuff go to my head.  I could have won every challenge and it would be just another day.  :king:

Ya right you win every challenge!! and not let it go to your head  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Who do you think would believe that but you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Hell you can not win one challenge!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: let alone all!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: It would be another day!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So how many time have we here you say you bet BB in a side bet  :scratch: how mant time have we here you say you are the smack down  :king:  :scratch: :scratch: Please  :puke:  :puke: :puke: :puke:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/11, 08:43:16 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
OK G.O it your turn!!   :moon:

training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

The Barbarians  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/11, 08:54:45 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
   Good point.  It's a catch 22 for the returning champs.  Plus could we survive the 2012 smack down with the General in the Hall of 'Fame? :doah: :doah:

Willy is already struggling now.  But however unlike the rest of you I don't let that stuff go to my head.  I could have won every challenge and it would be just another day.  :king:

Ya right you win every challenge!! and not let it go to your head  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Who do you think would believe that but you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Hell you can not win one challenge!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: let alone all!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: It would be another day!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So how many time have we here you say you bet BB in a side bet  :scratch: how mant time have we here you say you are the smack down  :king:  :scratch: :scratch: Please  :puke:  :puke: :puke: :puke:

You see Willy because I actually care about the Smack Down.  I've said it many times it's the best part of the challenge.   :happy1: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

You see Willy because I actually care about the Smack Down.  I've said it many times it's the best part of the challenge.   :happy1: 

Ya I could see you saying that Seance you have never won!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I then would seeing it be the best part for you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You can talk  :censored: then have nothing to back it!!  :puke:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy when I feel the need to back it up i do.  Kind of like you when you put your mind to it to get a job or 2 done.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: October 10/09/11, 09:39:17 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wow is that the best you can do!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I don't need to do much to smack you around Willy.  Heck if lee can do it I'm guessing a 6 year old School girl can. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: