Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487533 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
The only thing the pews'  poos' pews' are able to produce are low grade jokes  :spam: and no :Fish: .  They may seem like they are :rotflmao: on the outside when in reality they are coughing up blood from all the internal injuries :sick: caused from the superior Barbarians.  :king:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/11, 08:53:09 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Do not mess with The Barbarians  I may let my Dog take care of You!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Willy, watch out you have a Dog humping the back of your head.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:
Is that what it's doing General??????
I thought it was taking a crap!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Wait, let's make that taking a Wild.  Same thing!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
See it just go to show you Poo head that your all done in this Fishing Challenge!!

Bobby will need more then hand warm in the days ahead!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As the other poo head are easy to detracts.  :surrender:

Just put on one of my coyote hat that people pay me $$$ for and they can only come up with humping and crap!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Well it easy to see wear there head at!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Seal Dog are funny that way!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: October 10/18/11, 09:29:50 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
See it just go to show you Poo head that your all done in this Fishing Challenge!!

Bobby will need more then hand warm in the days ahead!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As the other poo head are easy to detracts.  :surrender:

Just put on one of my coyote hat that people pay me $$$ for and they can only come up with humping and crap!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Well it easy to see wear there head at!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Seal Dog are funny that way!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/11, 09:35:55 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Do not mess with The Barbarians  I may let my Dog take care of You!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Willy, watch out you have a Dog humping the back of your head.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:
I thought it was taking a crap!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I stand corrected I think it has worms and is dragging it's  :moon: on Willy's head.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now worm and  :moon: Again mean NOTHING TO THE FISHING CHALLENGE!!  :blablabla: :blablabla:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

I stand corrected I think it has worms and is dragging it's  :moon: on Willy's head.
By golly, I think you're correct, General! :happy1:
But, I think it spent some time draggin it's  :moon: on Wild's face also!
What say you?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I'll be glad when this challenge is over. :bow:   As most everyone's already noticed the smack talk from the poos' has gone from innovative, to mediocre, to down right corny. Recent poo posts as of late are as unimaginative as you can get.   :reporter; At this point it's become obvious they've reached the end of their creative writing skill abilities for the year.  :puke:

Throw in the towel fellas. Your kill in everyone with your weak posts. Were starting to loose readers due to the recent drivel your spewing out. Now, go home and wipe your chins, slap your faces, and close your fly. Just leave the smacking to the ones that still have some imagination.  :toast:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 08:07:27 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well, I'll be glad when this challenge is over. :bow:   As most everyone's already noticed the smack talk from the poos' has gone from innovative, to mediocre, to down right corny. Recent poo posts as of late are as unimaginative as you can get.   :reporter; At this point it's become obvious they've reached the end of their creative writing skill abilities for the year.  :puke:

Throw in the towel fellas. Your kill in everyone with your weak posts. Were starting to loose readers due to the recent drivel your spewing out. Now, go home and wipe your chins, slap your faces, and close your fly. Just leave the smacking to the ones that still have some imagination.  :toast:

:happy1: :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh No G.O. we have hit another nerve.  Lee Obama is calling for change again to the way we post and an end to the  :moon: kicking him and his Boobarians take in here on a daily basis. (Willy putting that hat on made for some great ammo and funny stuff) plus the last 2 thumbs up Willy gave to Lee's post made for a good laugh this morning.  Talk about calling the Kettle Black.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
"But, I think it spent some time draggin it's  :moon: on Wild's face also!
What say you??"

It looks to have left a little something under Willy's bottom lip.   :king:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 08:56:12 AM by The General »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.!

How's our recent side bet challenge going? :rotflmao:  Let's take a peak at the Ely area fishing forcast.

NNE at 15 mph
 Gusts: 37 mph
Todays Current forcast:  Low 26 degrees  :cold: High 43 degrees. :campfire:

With the 37mph wind gusts you should be out on the water right now mopping up on those lunkers :rotflmao:

Like the song goes: "Everybody Plays The Fool"  :popcorn:

I love you fool!  :doah:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzsPp96af5Y[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 09:20:01 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee, up here we call it "Motorless trollin" ))))))))))))))))))))) gives us a quiet approach when we fish over the reefs :titanic:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee, up here we call it "Motorless trollin" ))))))))))))))))))))) gives us a quiet approach when we fish over the reefs :titanic:

:blablabla: That was :rotflmao:

With winds that strong you'll be on the reef for 5 seconds or less. I hope G.O. don't try to throw out the anchor 37mph winds, because he's not to swift as you could see when he took that bet with me.:bonk:   He'll get swamped in 10 seconds :titanic:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 10:01:10 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey G.O.!

NNE at 15 mph

Just another day at the beach for real men.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.!

NNE at 15 mph

Nice find on the photo. :happy1:

At first I thought it was you guys in the boat :scratch: but, then I realized there was 4 guys in the boat and you only have 3 guys on your team. :banghead:   You can't fool me! But G.O. still thinks it's you's guys.  :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.!

NNE at 15 mph

Nice find on the photo. :happy1:

At first I thought it was you guys in the boat :scratch: but, then I realized there was 4 guys in the boat and you only have 3 guys on your team. :banghead:   You can't fool me! But G.O. still thinks it's you's guys.  :doah:

4?  :coffee: Keep counting.... and we already rolled one of your teammembers over the side...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
That's right, the picture was taken just after we tossed Lee into the drink. ;D
It explains the great big waves, and spray all over the place!! :happybounce:
When THAT HUGE TSUNAMI hits a shore line somewhere, there's gonna be a lot of damage!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It nice to see your photos of your fail  temps at fish,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: But them that all the photos you have.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As the days are get shorter and Oct 31 is coming quit fast, you are now down to 12 days, As I will be none the happy that the end is in site!! Not just for the win!!  ;D I will not have to read one more post that is  :offtopic:  ;D ;D   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
If it do not have nothing to do with  Fishing Challenge then it!!
 :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't this called a "Smack down Thread?"
We smack the Boobarian team mates down, and same one always comes up and complains, "Daddy, they're picking on me!" ;D
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Suck it up Wild, and be a real man like all SEALTeam 6 members are!! :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
We smack the Boobarian team mates down, and same one always comes up and complains, "Daddy, they're picking on me!" ;D
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Suck it up Wild, and be a real man like all SEALTeam 6 members are!! :dancinred: :dancinred:

Hum!  How come I see only two of the seal teams members :dancinred: :dancinred: dancing at the end of your last post. Did you have one member drop out? (Or?) Is it that you know who :whistling:...... is still mad at you and you left him off because of that fued?

:sorry: To here about that happening but, it was no supprise after the way you explained the arguement.
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 04:16:57 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Three forths of an inch.........It should be a cinch.......to jump up a place.......In the MNO race........Now for recent fish entered?........I ain't seen a trace.........I know one such team......... That just can't save face........The great hall of shame........Is just days away............For the team that just once........Held on to first place. :cry:

*Author unknown. :whistling:

Boy O Boy   That almost sounds like the Seal Poos team. :doah:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 04:36:46 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Why no it is not just a Smack down Thread But It is the  fishing Smack down Thread!!  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here let me show you!! seal dogs are getting there  :moon: whoop by The Barbarians!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, comon Lee, SEALTeam 6 doesn't feud with each other. :happy1:
Are you trying to drive a wedge in the finely tuned machine??? :whistling:
We don't have a "ME da MAN" type that the Boobarians do! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Just because you guys are feuding, hey, that's your choice! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Wow Lee is really stretching it now.  Kind of the same way he stretches a pair of 4xl sweat pants to get into them. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/11, 09:10:38 PM by The General »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Here let me show you!! seal dogs are getting there  :moon: whoop by The Barbarians!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wow Willy sure showed us.   :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Wow Willy sure showed us.   :rotflmao:

Yep!! I did!! You can not out fish The Barbarians!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry Willy the only things you showed any member of SEALTeam6 is how not to act when you're on a team and how to fail in the smack down.