Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Well the gas is on the raise again,,  (Read 1587 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well the gas is on the raise again,
A week ago it was 315. and then 325. and then 335. and then 339. and now today 349.  :banghead:
We need  :help: This keep up and the summer well be  :moon: 

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Its 3.54 down here in the cities.  It should go down a little (I am hoping).  All this unrest in the Middle East isnt helping.
It will be awfully expensive for me to drive up to the lake at 3.50 /gallon.   :doah:

:sick:

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Last week the price of a barrel went up to $120. The gas hit $3.49. Two day's later the price of a barrel went back to $98, what the hell happened to the price of gas???? Nothing, stayed high. They got us by the short and curleys and it ain't going down anytime soon. They are getting us used to it so when it it's $4 a gallon in a couple of months we will accept it better.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Just you wait the food we eat, go to go up  :banghead:
I think we all put are auger together and start drilling in the USA, 

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Seriously....I have to run premium in my car and it's killing me. I can run the low OC but my vehicle suffers quite a bit and so does me mileage. It has unfortunately kept me close to home for the most part. 90 bucks a tank.... :censored: me!!
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline nbaker

• Outdoorsman
Diesel is $4.03 here in R.C. SoDak... :bs:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota