Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's this (with clues)  (Read 2232 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it coyote or dog or cross?

[attachment deleted by admin]
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D YEP!!  you are probabley right, with the initials of T.W. OR A BASKET BALL BODY? ???
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
looks like a mean son of a "B" what ever it is.
most coyotes I have seen look pretty darned similar.
timbers however Illegal as we all know, to shoot in this state do vary in color quite a bit. they range any where from black to brown to grey or even white.
possible a domestic dog stood for a timber?
sure, bucks have been known to breed cattle.
maybe its a dingo...yeah! that must be it...IT'S A DINGO!!
I'm so damned smart. how do I do it.

hey griz, when did you go to australia??? ???
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Felt like taking a swim the last couple weeks, so figured austrailia would be as good a swim as any. ;)
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson