Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: This ticking me off too Gas prices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1746 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
how dose oil go down a gas go up, Gas here today when back up to 3.85 If this keep up we all will needed  :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
$273.00 is what was put into ONE SMALL TANK of the delivery truck today.
Doesn't look like its going to get any better in the near future.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That one more thing that ticking me off, When you or I say one thing about the gas price I here these as a replay,

Get use to it,
it going to be 5 buck this summer,
ever thing is going up,
It going to get worst,
gas will ever be 3.50 again,
That are government,
Obama,

I said the hell with this This suck and I will not Get use to it, I will not pay  5 buck this summer for gas, as far as ever thing is going up, I will use less, and go with out, are government, is stupid dumb  :censored:  :censored: hole that should all be fired, and  Obama, Well do not get me stared on that  :censored: head,,,,,,,,,,,,

I say It time to plant bigger grading, raise your owe beef, start caning, get a hose and bugle, stock up on batters candle, flower sager, eating more fish, Then cut my TV off use candle cut the phone off, use less and less and less, Make more fur hats mitts boots,

This is to are government go  :censored: yourself in the  :moon:
I am sick in trier of you telling me how I going to live, You will never make more $$ by raising the cost on living I will just use LESS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Big Slick This was not directer at you, 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I was just watching Fox news this morning and they were discussing Obama's budget proposal. It seems that he has implanted an increase in the gas tax and disguised it under some category that the average person would even have a clue what it meant.

It's hard to believe that this pied piper still has people willing to follow him right off the edge of the cliff.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I was just watching Fox news this morning and they were discussing Obama's budget proposal. It seems that he has implanted an increase in the gas tax and disguised it under some category that the average person would even have a clue what it meant.

It's hard to believe that this pied piper still has people willing to follow him right off the edge of the cliff.
It is pretty obvios that this presidente want the contry to become just another blip on the map.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline nontypicalhunter

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Looks like we need to take Pres. Barak Osama's advise he gave to the gentleman last week. The guy was saying how he couldn't afford to put gas in his vehicle and feed his children. The pres. responce was "I bet you drive a big old SUV. Maybe you should think about buying a NEW hybred mini van". There you go  :censored: ! Can't afford gas and food but, hell I can afford to buy a $40k new van!

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin

Typical BHO. His budget also doesn't cut ANY spending. Only increase taxes. Yea, he's for for the people alright.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.