Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wild and Bobby SIde Bet  (Read 35588 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Tonight just mite be a good time to upgrade a fish.......  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So you caught the bass and northern while fishing for eyes eh? SO you must be one of them live bait guys who just catch what ever bites. Not really fishing just hoping ya get lucky.... Yup, I think I can sit back in my easy chair, this will be a long summer for someone
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I did say I would upgrade a fish to night  ;D and I thou I would hit my bass spot  ;D and this one is going to be hard to bet,  :scratch:

So who toying with who  :moon:
« Last Edit: June 06/17/11, 12:44:02 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
JUNE  17th

WLM                 30" pike    22 walleye      22 Bass            Told 74

Bobby Bass     Pike 33.50   Walleye  0.0      Bass 17.75      Total 51.25
« Last Edit: June 06/17/11, 01:27:06 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bow: that's a real piggy!  :Clap:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:bow: that's a real piggy!  :Clap:

Yes it is!!!  Them two fish was some best fighter I had in a long time. as my reel was smoking. (Thou ) I will have to look at that) I got 13 Bass in 5 hours last night, Not one was less then 17"

When they when down my real was smoking and when they wanted to come up I was having a hard time in reeling up the line to keep it tie. As that BP went air born two time over 5' off the water and it when strait down in fact I was trying to net it but it would not come out from under the boat. This is when I wish I had a friend in the boat fishing with me!! 

In the last few year I have been try to see if their a patter to bigger Bass. as in water temp Depp and food where to fine them, and yes I seeing a patter to this, Last year I  caught 20.5" and this year so far 21" 22" and lot of 17"18"19" 

Now as I did get him in the net and in the boat I had the hook down in the mouth so I open the mouth to take the hook out and put on the line and it just pop right out.  :bow:

So BB I see you are not siting in your easy chair today  :whistling: You know I have some good pike spot that I mite have to hit soon,  ;D

As to that comment that I am one that use live bait and hoping to get luck, You are just dead wrong on that, I have more lures to fill 20 big tackle box plume full and then some  ;D I  do know how to use them and when not to ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
No easy chair for me, I am sitting in the covered swing watching it rain and smoking a gar, not worried at all..
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
No easy chair for me, I am sitting in the covered swing watching it rain and smoking a gar, not worried at all..

BB It stating to sound like you will melt if you get wet!!! As some of my best fishing time is in wet or wind day. As this is all I here from you It raining or it to winded  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: and more  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just so you know this!!! That 22" Bass is just the being  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
See there lies the difference, I can go fishing any time I want, I don't have to fish in wind and rain. I can sit on my cover swing, enjoy the rain and smoke a cigar knowing that when the weather clears I can fish anytime I want. With our little side bet the General has gone quiet knowing he could not compete with either one of us.

I wanted to fish aganist him but it looks like I might have picked the guy with the hot stick right now.  Makes the Challenge all that more interesting. As for melting I'll get all the bad weather fishing come fall when I am still on the water long after everyone else has put their boats away. Don't forget I am a ways north from you to I don't think we have hit 80 yet this summer here.  :cry:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well BB this weekend I landed a 31 inch Northern and a 18.25 bass but being they didn't help our team I didn't have a need to worry about them.  But they would have put you still in last place over here.  I think you should give up on these side challenges Bobby
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well BB this weekend I landed a 31 inch Northern and a 18.25 bass but being they didn't help our team I didn't have a need to worry about them.  But they would have put you still in last place over here.  I think you should give up on these side challenges Bobby
No one really cares General ...
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Ok BB then stop flapping you jaw about me then.  That is all.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok BB then stop flapping you jaw about me then.  That is all.
:cry:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yeah BB I'm  :cry: and can't compete with you.............Oh yeah that's right I WON the side bet and kicked your  :moon:.  It was like a pro team taking on a bunch of high school kids.......however amusing and fun, it was and always would be a beat down.  Guess you must be talking about someone else. 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Yeah BB I'm  :cry: and can't compete with you.............Oh yeah that's right I WON the side bet and kicked your  :moon:.  It was like a pro team taking on a bunch of high school kids.......however amusing and fun, it was and always would be a beat down.  Guess you must be talking about someone else.  

Now General Is this your side bet!!! no!! So dose it look like I need your  :help: No!!  You would not take me up on the offer so you have nothing to say here  ;D As I still would be kick your a** here  ;D
« Last Edit: June 06/21/11, 07:25:23 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB you can not win this side bet if you still is in that easy chair,

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
JUNE  26th

WLM                 30" pike    27.25 walleye      22 Bass            Told 79.25

Bobby Bass     Pike 33.50   Walleye  0.0      Bass 17.75      Total 51.25

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Look I still in first place here so no need to upgrade!!  ;)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I don't see myself beating your Bass, but I will upgrade mine. Northern is looking good and I will not be walleye fishing till late in the summer when I go hit the river... You should know by my history of  posts I don't really start fishing till September
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya I do not see you betting my Bass  ;D As To my eye I do not see you betting the one I will be posting  ;) as to the pike I will upgrade that one you can count on that,  So sign the $1 and just send it this way you can nap all you want, As of this point you have not been much of a Challenger As if The General  can bet you who could not,
I think DDS could bet you by fishing a lake with no fish  :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I see your lips moving but I don't hear anything coming out. Talk of northern but I don't see anything, Talk of a walleye but I don't see anything. I do see a nice bass but even a six year old with a barbie rod gets  lucky. AS for DDS if he went fishing he might have something to post but I see he is just lurkering here trying to rub shoulders with greatestness!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see your lips moving but I don't hear anything coming out. Talk of northern but I don't see anything, Talk of a walleye but I don't see anything. I do see a nice bass but even a six year old with a barbie rod gets  lucky. AS for DDS if he went fishing he might have something to post but I see he is just lurkering here trying to rub shoulders with greatestness!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wow I did not know you could see my lip moving from way up north, SUPPER MAN!!!

If you think a six year old with a barbie rod can get a Bass like that then I think a six year old could bet your  :censored: So you best have your grandson do the fishing for you, As he mite be more of a  Challenger then you. as you seen to want to take a nap all day.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now as to DDS Do not count him out. He has planes to fish with me in the upcoming weeks and I would not be shock if he post some nice fish. He just mite kick your b**  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Here ya go, your 22 inch bass is really not that big of a deal...

Isaac Kern caught this 6 lb Largemouth Bass the morning of August 3 on Crow Wing Lake in MN. The fish measured 22 inches in length. He caught his monster on a kids Shamu rod with a floating frog

http://www.aa-fishing.com/mn/minnesota-kids-fishing-photos.html
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
See I told you a kid could bet you!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I do not see you getting one!!!  :sorry:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now BB in here I am in first place and you are in last  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

O ya  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

There is no 2 place!!!!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 07/15/11, 11:09:10 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
It's all over Wild, I got pictures to prove it I am just letting you have a little time on top..... O wait that is your line...... Don't worry Wild. just like in the Challenge you will finish behind me, at least here it will be second..  :coffee:    :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I just cannot wait to see those record fish that you are some how will have to get BB as I  :scratch: you are siting at that bar to much!!! Or maybe you are  :drinking: to much!! But for now I am in first and there I will stay to the end!!!    ;)

BB you sure do a lot of  :blablabla: :blablabla: but with out your seal poo team mattes you are siting at last place and their is no 2st place in here you are first or you are last ;D

WILDLIFE MINNESOTA IS IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WILDLIFE MINNESOTA IS STILL FIRST PLACE!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
With that eye you posted I might be in a little bit of trouble, but then it might mean I will not have to go walleye fishing! :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass