Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635390 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i take that back......... he is from cleveland ohio. i didnt think he was from iowa.........to nice of a guy to be from iowa~!! :angel: :evil: :dancinred: :happybounce: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
CLEVELAND?  Noone wants to move to Cleveland!  There is nothing there.  You better show him a good time.  Poor guy deserves it.  Bring him to Gunners for a big steak fry. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sure Gunner can get plenty in Inger!! :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Not when they are all askin where's that little blue guy? :scratch: :doah: He was FUN last time! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                                                             
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Not when they are all askin where's that little blue guy? :scratch: :doah: He was FUN last time! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                                                           
:tut: :tut: thats odd..........there is always a vehicle with iowa plates there when i drive threw!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut:  :bonk: Yeah right, you :doofus: probably have to use your GPS to get to Dallas Ln from Mosomo Pt :scratch: you go that way sooooooo often. :doah:             :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well tomorrow morning its off to the northland for 6 days. got some secret lakes i'm planning on heading to. also some projects, right Gunner!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i may add another lake or 2 to check out. gonna look at lakes i havent been on yet!!!!!

decided i am going to throw the boat in the cabin lake, make a few laps trolling to se whats up, check a few sunfish spots. i will be bringing my underwater camera up to take visuals!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

drink a few beers, burn some wood and practice a bit of this retirement thing!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so what yer sayin this will a quiet and peaceful 6 days for us here!!!  Yippee!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have a good time!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so what yer sayin this will a quiet and peaceful 6 days for us here!!!  Yippee!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have a good time!!
  :tut: :tut: NO............. it will be 6 days of no abuse for me from you clowns!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

have a good time!!
  :tut: :tut: NO............. it will be 6 days of no abuse for me from you clowns!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

aww come we all love ya man!!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

have a good time!!
:huh: :scratch: What, you think we're gonna change :bs: just 'cause you went  :fishing:? :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: NO WAY!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :sleazy: :evil:                                                           

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

have a good time!!

:banghead: :banghead: :taz: sheez,,,,, i'd hate to see what it be like if ya didnt like me!!!!!!! :pouty: :doah: gawd only knows what i'd get in the mail then!!!!!! :confused: :surrender: :coffee: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

have a good time!!

:banghead: :banghead: :taz: sheez,,,,, i'd hate to see what it be like if ya didnt like me!!!!!!! :pouty: :doah: gawd only knows what i'd get in the mail then!!!!!! :confused: :surrender: :coffee: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

now yer getting it buddy!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I wonder how our little buddy's doin? :scratch: Is he havin any luck :fishing:? Looks to be a chance( 40%) for some rain up there as well, this afternoon. Pretty warm rest of the week too, startin tomorrow. Thought he said somethin about momma talkin about goin up too. :cool: With him, or later? :confused: This will be a long stay for him as he 's more 3-4 days, usually. Should help his attitude as he needed to get away.  ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: :smiley:   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
his Mother said she might come up there he said...  he's most likely mucking with folks there cause he can't here!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Does he have AC up there?  The heat may drive him back to civilization. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
his Mother said she might come up there he said...  he's most likely mucking with folks there cause he can't here!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:scratch: I thought he meant his wife :doofus:, mike, but I just went back & reread it, he said mom so...…………………. it could be a loooong 6 days. ;)  :rolleyes:  ;D ;D  I'm not sure on the AC either LPS :confused:, been there a couple times & can't remember ever seein a window unit so I'd bet not. He's told me that there's no running water in the cabin either, as he usually has to take water in with him. I'm not sure if they have a pump down at the lake for cleaning fish & stuff like we do.
« Last Edit: June 06/29/20, 01:35:56 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't even want to envision them taking baths in a tub of carried in water....   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't even want to envision them taking baths in a tub of carried in water....   

maybe his Mom will scrub his back!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:  :huh: :rolleyes:

maybe his Mom will scrub his back!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:whistling:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Maybe it's just drinking water he brings in, as I know glenn stayed out there for the better part of a week, more than once, when they started to fight with the shop in GR(Terex). So I'd think they'd have something set up so it was EZ to shower. :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would help a lot.  I bet you are right Gunner.  And Mike that is what I was kind of wondering too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :confused: :angry2: its no damn wonder why my ears where ringing while I was gone!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

yea I be BAAAACKK!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

we need to bring drinking water, we have a pump from the lake to the cabin and fish cleaning shack for running water.

no my mom didn't come up, apparently she is going up when her #1 son will be there.

yes I did well fishing!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

no AC just fans it was really humid yesterday otherwise not to bad. only rain we got was very little wed before daylite. skeeters weren't bad, but the deerflies are starting to get damn annoying.

as far as the bath thing...……..i'll leave that to yor imagination. :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good to have you back Glenn.  And no I am trying not to think about it...

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so ya didn't get yer back washed then??????????? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: i'll never tell. :sleazy: :sleazy: I cant go to inger……….that's reserved fer iowegians!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thought you were going to be gone for 6 days???   ya owe us 1!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

glad ya had a good time!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: i'll never tell. :sleazy: :sleazy: I cant go to inger……….that's reserved fer iowegians!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: But Inger can come to you.  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:  :scratch: Well our little vacation sure was NICE, too bad it didn't last a little longer.  :thumbs: :pouty: :sad: :evil:                                                                 :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 07/01/20, 03:49:14 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good to have you back Glenn.  And no I am trying not to think about it...
:scratch: I wonder if the deer flies just couldn't resist his cologne? :sleazy: :doah: :evil:             
 ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: