Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635642 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
from what you can see gunner.........how does it look for snow left on the ground???????????

Most of the snow here is whitish and just lays on the ground.................

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
gunner?????? you hear that annoying noise?????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
gunner?????? you hear that annoying noise?????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah:
  :huh:  A little too early for the first mosquito of the year, isn't it? :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

It's probably yer lips flappin' in the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :huh:  A little too early for the first mosquito of the year, isn't it? :rolleyes: :smiley:
think i'd rather deal wit da sqeeters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: April 04/18/19, 07:46:42 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :doofus: :tut: SWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COWORKER is down for meeting nite. says the ice is getting sketchy up there.

pretty rough neighborhood up there to the way it sounds. a 15 year old kid stabs some one in a elementry school parking lot and she dies.
kid apparently was selling drugs and she was objecting to it is what i hear.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The news aricle, KBJR, I just read makes it sound like it was an arranged meet & she was looking to buy. She was 20  :crazy: :pouty: :sad: A lot of ice went on Cutfoot yday, but the other isn't working, last I checked.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: not good for business if you stab and kill a customer????????? :doah: :scratch: :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Must've been some sort of beef? Don't think he's going to need to worry about it, 2 felony charges & it sounds like he'll be tried as an adult. : :thumbs:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot more open water to the west at The Narrows this morning, lookin a lot weaker the other way too. Woukdn't be surprised to see some activity where the take the spawn on the other side of 46 by the end of the week. Geiger's camera is down but the 1 over at Bowstring Shores shows ~ 15-20' of open water in front of their ramp today. Should be up there for 1st hand reports by tomorrow. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot more open water to the west at The Narrows this morning, lookin a lot weaker the other way too. Woukdn't be surprised to see some activity where the take the spawn on the other side of 46 by the end of the week. Geiger's camera is down but the 1 over at Bowstring Shores shows ~ 15-20' of open water in front of their ramp today. Should be up there for 1st hand reports by tomorrow. :happy1:
are the Inger ladies missing you???????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut:  :mooning: :mooning: :bs: Looks like I don't havta post any up to the minute lake reports here anymore, I guess. :bonk:  :pouty: ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: So...................do you want me to tell em to save you a bed  :scratch: ;) for that 1st Monday in May :sleazy: or you gonna call the furnace guy & have 'em come fix it? :confused: :rolleyes: :evil: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
naw i'll be good!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/19, 08:58:52 AM by glenn57 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
naw i'll be good!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
Yeah right, ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: & I still want pictures of that!! :confused: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that's right, ole Gunner'a headed up to INGER today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :bs: :bs: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :thumbs: :pouty: Where you stayin next time :scratch:, The Ojibwe Inn? ;) :rolleyes: Get that furnace fixed yet? :evil: :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope furnace still Kaput. gonna use da nipco!!!!!!!

and no staying at da cabin. dey said at da ojibwe inn 2 guys from iowa took the last 2 rooms.........for the summer!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Better pick up more fuel for that Nipco, you might be using it more than you think this summer. :scratch: :doah: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Summer?! What's that?! Morjits saying measurable SNOW here Sunday.....you GOTTA be %$#@! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what does that mean for up there?!  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Better pick up more fuel for that Nipco, you might be using it more than you think this summer. :scratch: :doah: :rolleyes: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: nope my mother and her #1 son are on top of it........supposedly!!!!!!!!! :pouty: just after i'm going to head home!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: nope my mother and her #1 son are on top of it........supposedly!!!!!!!!! :pouty: just after i'm going to head home!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2:
Sounds like they may have been planned it that way. :scratch: :doah: :sleazy: :rolleyes: ;) :smiley:
« Last Edit: April 04/24/19, 04:54:25 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Summer?! What's that?! Morjits saying measurable SNOW here Sunday.....you GOTTA be %$#@! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what does that mean for up there?!  :confused:
Just looked & they're sayin 50* with only a 10% chance of precip for us. Better chance 5/1-5/6 but only 40% then too

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We had the ice break up some Wednesday afternoon & even more yday. Then the wind of the last couple days has moved it & melted quite a bit. It looks like we lost a lot overnight last night & the bay is close to 1/2 open. :happy1: I'd be surprised :shocked: if the bay isn't completely open before the weekend's over. :cool:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
More like 75% open water today & we're up close to 2' since last fall.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
More like 75% open water today & we're up close to 2' since last fall.
sweet!! :happy1: especially like hearing the lake levels! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
There's still some ice out in the channel from just below the PA to the point where you enter our bay & quite a little in the SE corner of the boot yet this afternoon. Our bay is 95% open now :happy1:, looks to me :scratch: like the water level has dropped slightly. Seen a post where the main lake was ~ 1/2 open yday on the west side of the island.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Like a sheet of glass out on the bay today, there was a small pc of ice floating in front of the last place on our side at the end of our road.  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Finally quit  :snow1: now. :happy1: Was out ~ a hour ago & was more rain than snow then, we had 36* at that time.