Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635612 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Can you post that cam link?
i just oogled.....Geigers trails end

and

williams narrows        and found it!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well post it!!!   :bonk: Isn't that what this site is for?  ;) :rotflmao:

Bobbers Outdoor Cams??!??!???! Now what?!

http://www.williamsnarrows.com/webcam/
« Last Edit: December 12/17/19, 09:10:35 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Well post it!!!   :bonk: Isn't that what this site is for?  ;) :rotflmao:

Bobbers Outdoor Cams??!??!???! Now what?!

http://www.williamsnarrows.com/webcam/
:scratch: Bottom right..................... LIVE Webcams is the link I have saved, your link is Outdoor Cams/Still
« Last Edit: December 12/17/19, 09:51:37 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good gawd, gunner wanna go up there and hold his hand to help him!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Up there? I'm down here, ya knockwurst!  :bonk:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: No! :rolleyes: :tut: Besides sometimes he kinda reminds me of another guy 'round here that I know. :pouty:  :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/17/19, 10:14:06 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Up there? I'm down here, ya knockwurst!  :bonk:
well bubble butt......gunner's in iowa...............so iffin he goes to rochester.......thats going up there.  :confused: :pouty: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bubble butt?!??!   Well! That REALLY frosts the cake!!!!  :mooning:
« Last Edit: December 12/17/19, 10:39:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bubble butt?!??!   Well! That REALLY frosts the cake!!!!  :mooning:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: anything for you bud!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
man them webcams sure are slow. the first cam on the narrows............sure looks like some real wet snow!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
man them webcams sure are slow. the first cam on the narrows............sure looks like some real wet snow!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the 1 at the Narrows is really slow to boot. I'll even refresh it or switch to 1 of the other cameras sometimes to see if that helps. Seems like it might :scratch:, once in a while.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like that shack on the west side of WN is back out there now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like that shack on the west side of WN is back out there now.
yea i seen that. watched him set it up for a short period. that area just a short distance away seems to look like it gets more wet every day!!!!!!!

i still dont see merc out on bowstring!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: musta fell over in the deep snow!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm not real sure but that 3rd cam on williams narrows from bobbers bar, i've seen way more then my share of slush in a snowmobile track..........and it looks like alot!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Usually just the West 1 for me as that usually shows the most activitly. I'll check the East cam now & then as there will be a few along that north shoreline sometimes. Don't look at any of the others much at all.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't been able to get the east cam & bobbers to work lately :scratch:, might just be the internet hook up we have down here. Austin & at the lake are both higher speed so got to check that out. I did see somebody set up, yday PM, to the west of where the shack was the other day though. Couldn't tell what type of shelter they had. Pretty gray/slushie lookin the last couple days on that side closer to the narrows & the warmer temps comin won't help.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't been able to get the east cam & bobbers to work lately :scratch:, might just be the internet hook up we have down here. Austin & at the lake are both higher speed so got to check that out. I did see somebody set up, yday PM, to the west of where the shack was the other day though. Couldn't tell what type of shelter they had. Pretty gray/slushie lookin the last couple days on that side closer to the narrows & the warmer temps comin won't help.
just looked......yea thats alot of slop the way that looks. seems to get worse by the day!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I just peeked & that's way worse than yday. :tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like some fresh tracks out of Geiger's today & somebody is way to the west at the 1 over on Cutfoot. Wonder  :scratch: what happened to merc? Get stuck at Hayslips? ;)  :laugh: Hope he didn't fall in. :confused:
« Last Edit: December 12/21/19, 08:41:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like some fresh tracks out of Geiger's today & somebody is way to the west at the 1 over on Cutfoot. Wonder  :scratch: what happened to merc? Get stuck at Hayslips? ;)  :laugh: Hope he didn't fall in. :confused:
maybe he wandered over to inger?????????? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
man that west cam on Williams narrows just gets worse looking everyday. what a mess.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just watched on Geiger's cam a truck with a plow on the ice working his road close to shore. Man did that bring water up on the ice.

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Had a busy week, didn't even try fishing. Slush everywhere we went. Going back in a couple of weeks, if we can't get out around the cabin may try Winnie or Red. Not much else to say except the beer was cold at Hayslips.    :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I see my post from yesterday vanished so I'll tell you again that I seen(east cam) somebody thinkin about walking around that fishing platform they have at The Narrows on Saturday morning. He started on the east side & got 'bout 1/2 way around before changin his mind. He thought about givin the other side a shot too until he looked underneath it before callin it off. There was a couple shacks out on the bobber's outdoor cam west of the narrows that day too. They looked to be quite a bit west of where that closest 1 had set up earlier to me.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
seen all that too gunner.............what a mess.  and i most certainly never seen slush at hayslips!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: In merc's beer, maybe? ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
when the beer is really cold it can have some slush in it. Better to have slush in your beer than standing in it on the lake.     :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
when the beer is really cold it can have some slush in it. Better to have slush in your beer than standing in it on the lake.     :happy1:
:happy1:i can agree with that. maybe if you'd switch from that schmidt beer to a good one it wouldnt slush up!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The last time I had a Schmidt was on the lake your on. We were fishing and a guy yells at us to come on up and have a beer. It was Schmidt, man that had some kick to it. Many years ago I drank it but no more. Busch Light for me now!! I need a beer with a little alcohol in it, not MGD.     :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The last time I had a Schmidt was on the lake your on. We were fishing and a guy yells at us to come on up and have a beer. It was Schmidt, man that had some kick to it. Many years ago I drank it but no more. Busch Light for me now!! I need a beer with a little alcohol in it, not MGD.     :happy1:
MGD??? MILLER beer?? :rotflmao: