Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635755 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looked to me like BShores might've :scratch: had some guests again last night as the lights were on late out there.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just talked to my coworker up there. He says it's a disaster now. They had another foot of snow. He also said he seen on Facebook someone went out of trails end on bowstring, spent more time trying to get unstuck on the lake then fishing.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just talked to my coworker up there. He says it's a disaster now. They had another foot of snow. He also said he seen on Facebook someone went out of trails end on bowstring, spent more time trying to get unstuck on the lake then fishing.
  :doofus: :tut: :crazy: Stupid is as stupid does. :doah: :bonk:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Geiger's has 2-3 sets of fresh tracks on their cam, don't think they were there yday when I looked. :confused: Can't tell what's goin on on the other 1 as the west shot is very dirty/dark & Bobber's won't boot for me again. :pouty:
The set of those tracks from yday or later on Sunday that went a bit south looked like it might've :scratch: been a wheeler to me, the others looked like sleds to me.

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Four of us are heading up Sunday to check out Hayslips, I mean the cabin. I have to see for myself what Hayslips, I mean the lakes look like up there.   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Four of us are heading up Sunday to check out Hayslips, I mean the cabin. I have to see for myself what Hayslips, I mean the lakes look like up there.   :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: have fun!!!!!!!!!! are you calling ahead so hayslips has enough beer???????

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
All the years of going there they always have beer, now heat is another issue sometimes.    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
All the years of going there they always have beer, now heat is another issue sometimes.    :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe waiting till noon to go there so someone has time to refire up the wood boiler might help!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

just sayin................... :cool: :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looks pretty quiet up nort this morning.

someone warn them Merc's headed that way? :scratch: :scratch: told the locals to hide the women and children!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The children are safe but those women better hide. I am irresistible to those high class women up there.    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The children are safe but those women better hide. I am irresistible to those high class women up there.    :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: ya you won't have to fight off Gunner over in Inger either. :smoking: :rotflmao: the children you'd just scare!! :tut: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glenn, I don't cross hwy. 6 just for Gunner and you. Those Inger women are all yours.    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, I don't cross hwy. 6 just for Gunner and you. Those Inger women are all yours.    :rotflmao:
piffle...……...you fish bowstring..you cross 6. and I bet you miss the access and hit inger every time!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have been over there a few times.     :hubba:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
There's 1 portie just west of the skidhouses on Bobbers cam over there, can't see where there's been any action over at TE.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea it sure looks really quiet up that way.....that'll change sunday when Merc heads up!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well at hayslips anyway!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Only 1 house on Bobber's cam this mornin, looks like the farthest east 1 is gone.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just caught the weather on the #4. a lady reported that deer river already has almost 10 inches of snow more now then all of last winter. think the numbers where 45.8 last year and already 56.6 inches this year.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Looks like the big fans me and Gunner set out worked!!!  :happy1:  :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a lot of snow. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :huh: Thought I had mine aimed more at St. Cloud. :scratch: ;) :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be careful, if it mixes with that hot air from Cold Springs, ya might have a new kinda vortex.  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Be careful, if it mixes with that hot air from Cold Springs, ya might have a new kinda vortex.  ;)
:tut: :tut: :tut: :doah: :pouty:

oh and BITE ME!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :huh: Thought I had mine aimed more at St. Cloud. :scratch: ;) :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

well we do have a freezing rain advisory today!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 01/26/20, 01:08:56 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like there's some new tracks going out to where the 1st house was on Bobber's cam. No life on Geiger's, thinkin they might've gave up for the season.

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Made it back and man is there snow everywhere up there. Raked the roofs off some, went and checked out Hayslips roof. The roof was fine and it was nice and cozy inside. Heading to Laughlin tomorrow. Can't stand being home too long.      :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it back and man is there snow everywhere up there. Raked the roofs off some, went and checked out Hayslips roof. The roof was fine and it was nice and cozy inside. Heading to Laughlin tomorrow. Can't stand being home too long.      :happy1:
sure am glad hayslips is ok.  :happy1: :rotflmao: have fun in laughlin...........you must have a nice little bungaloo down there!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It looks like somebody had ideas of walking out but thought better of it after gettin on the lake at Geiger's. Nobody around over at WN.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I think it's pretty tough going up there this winter.  Nothing but back news coming from up there.