Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635658 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or the natural odors.....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun Glenn.  When ya going back? 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun Glenn.  When ya going back?
week of july 20th!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :fish2: :fish2: :fishing: :titanic: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :stillfish: :toast: :toast: :drinking: :whistling: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So you are counting down now.   Good for you!  All of the freedom does take some getting used to.  You will adapt.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So you are counting down now.   Good for you!  All of the freedom does take some getting used to.  You will adapt.
I just hope the weather cooperates a big better. 70 and no humidity. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck!! July & August CAN be pretty toasty even up there. :crazy: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck!! July & August CAN be pretty toasty even up there. :crazy: :pouty:
I know, not to mention horseflies, deerflies and then damn ankle biting flies. :angry2:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Might want to try a different cologne next time. :doofus:  :rolleyes:                               
  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                         

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Might want to try a different cologne next time. :doofus:  :rolleyes:                               
  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                       
:pouty: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: you mean deep woods off isn't the right stuff??? :scratch: :confused: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It looks like there's some major dock remodeling goin on at Geiger's this morning. All of the dock on the south side of their ramp is now being moved & added to the dock on the north side to about double it's length. Lake level must be going down. Glad I put our lift out 2-3' deeper than it had to be when we left.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah, the lake levels really dropped from when I was up there this past week from the time before, about 3 weeks prior. There was even 2 1/2 inches of rain in the rain gauge. I really noticed also how much more green everything looked compared to around here.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: You never did say if you ever hooked up with the IDO guy who was staying at Sand Lake Lodge. You 2 manage to get to get together or did you get lost? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: You never did say if you ever hooked up with the IDO guy who was staying at Sand Lake Lodge. You 2 manage to get to get together or did you get lost? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
forgot all about it. :confused: :doofus: wax do busy working on projects, fishing and cleaning fish. Ran outta time  :confused: :doah: :sad:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
forgot all about it. :confused: :doofus: wax do busy working on projects, fishing and cleaning fish. Ran outta time  :confused: :doah: :sad:
  :doah: Sounds like your ready for that rocking chair already to me. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Did I read that Glenn was cleaning fish or was I dreaming this? Maybe lake "Z" was good to him again. Still hard to believe he was actually cleaning fish.    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :doah: Sounds like your ready for that rocking chair already to me. ;) :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: well I am practicing. :happy1:

One other thing. I NEVER get lost, I may not temporarily know where I'm at, but I'm never lost!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Did I read that Glenn was cleaning fish or was I dreaming this? Maybe lake "Z" was good to him again. Still hard to believe he was actually cleaning fish.    :happy1:
well buddy..............yes you did read that right!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: Lake Z is a sweet honey hole.  :sleazy:  i can clean fish like a surgeon performing surgery!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

by the way Gunderson up on 6 is kinda fun if your interested in chasing pike..........not many over the 26 yet but a few. and a few between the 22-26 slot.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: well I am practicing. :happy1:

One other thing. I NEVER get lost, I hardly ever know where I'm at, but I'm never lost!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :mooning:
  :scratch: That's MORE like it!! :sleazy: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok this sounded like it has got to be one of your hangouts.  My brother asked me if I had ever heard of Chainsaw Sister Bar!  If anyone would know you would be the ones.  Have no idea why he asks but I will let you know.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's up the Ely area is all I know..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok we are narrowing it down some now.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Google says it's 18 miles north of Ely on some Echo Trail that's part of the BWCA. I didn't read the entire article but at a quick glance it appeared that there's a fight goin on as to whether it's protected or if somebody can build near there. :confused:
« Last Edit: July 07/09/20, 04:30:05 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Gunner when you and your brudder thinking of heading back nort??

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Early next week, hopefully. :happy1: :cool: Probably for only a week this time again.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, i'm thinking gunner is looking for a place to hide, and should be getting a tad nervous.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: he should really start trembling tomorrow morning abot 11 am............thats when i expect to be rolling into the area!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :evil:

AND NO it wont be inger....... :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sure the  :fish2: won't be nervous   :mooning:  :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sure the  :fish2: won't be nervous   :mooning:  :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
:tut: :tut: ha!!!!!!!!! think i've proved  my fishing prowess in da past!!!!!!! :smoking: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
well, i'm thinking gunner is looking for a place to hide, and should be getting a tad nervous.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: he should really start trembling tomorrow morning abot 11 am............thats when i expect to be rolling into the area!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :evil:

AND NO it wont be inger....... :tut: :tut: :tut:
:scratch: :confused: They had your welcoming banners up already yday ;) :laugh:, looked like they know how to take pics with their cameras though so you better be careful. :tut: :sleazy: :evil: