Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Winnie -fishing report Sept 23rd  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Jason Boser

• Outdoorsman
  • Are you ready to catch some fish?
    • Minnesota Fishing Pro's
Fall is finally here seems like it took awhile. water temps are falling and last time out it was high 50’s up to 60 which is perfect for this time  of year. The fish have been schooling up and when you find one you can usually run into a nice batch of fish. I have been fishing winnie the last few days and with these hard south southeast winds the east shore has been good. musky bay,end of the rip rap, birches and up to high banks has all been good. If you can handle the wind mallard, stoney and some of the shallow rocks have been good also. Jig and minnow has been my choice of bait but I have seen lots  of fish still being caught with a crawler, weather you run it on a lindy or a spinner they both have been working.
The perch have been in the shallow rocks also and on a good day you can get bunches of perch and walleye all in the same area.so now is the time to get out there and get some fish before the weather really turns cold.

This will be it for my reports for the season I hope I helped out in people putting more fish in the boat. If you have any questions let me know I will answer all I can, but now its hunting for me.

good luck fishing and see you next season

Jason Boser

fishing fever guide service

mnfishingpros
218-999-5591
Jason Boser
Fishing Fever Guide Service
Minnesota Fishing Pros
Grand Rapids MN
Phone: 218-999-5591
Email: jason@mnfishingpros.com
www.mnfishingpros.com