Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114613 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Little Willy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OamONSGdeOA&feature=related[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 12/14/11, 08:10:39 AM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch:  anyone seen a scoreboard  for this here contest?  :coffee:

Yep.  We call it a leaderboard.  Fourth thread down from the top.  Looks to be updated except for Frozen Iceholes 21.5 pike.  That has not been posted on the board yet.   Just so you know icewalkers have been pushed out of first and  started their slide to the bottom.   :popcorn:

I see that, But then again that is just what happening in the open water challenge, One of the other team took first place first, then corny 13 took first place,then me and my team took first place, then we went to 7 place, well i think you get it, beside when I post my walleye that will change, but in do time.

"Ice Walkers"
  :dancinred: :dancinred:
hang on there big shooter, i'll be posting a nord here later this week.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like a lot of talk and no action !!!

gota  get out there if you wanta catch fish !
DDS pic's coming your way yet today !
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch:  anyone seen a scoreboard  for this here contest?  :coffee:

Yep.  We call it a leaderboard.  Fourth thread down from the top.  Looks to be updated except for Frozen Iceholes 21.5 pike.  That has not been posted on the board yet.   Just so you know icewalkers have been pushed out of first and  started their slide to the bottom.   :popcorn:

I see that, But then again that is just what happening in the open water challenge, One of the other team took first place first, then corny 13 took first place,then me and my team took first place, then we went to 7 place, well i think you get it, beside when I post my walleye that will change, but in do time.

"Ice Walkers"
  :dancinred: :dancinred:
hang on there big shooter, i'll be posting a nord here later this week.

What are you trying scare Ice walkers,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: post your pike any time you like, and make sure you do your best and I myself know I will post more fish and each time they will be bigger, You can count on that!!!

But here something some of you should think about,,, Sunday I walk out and sit on the ice fish mean while all these fish house was being pull out on the lake by ATV Now The weather got warm with rain and now some are rethinking there thou, of putting there house out,

I just heard ATV With two  went throw little pine lake last night, The lake opening back up, So play it on the safe side, We need  :cold: now!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
must be workin! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: need help with that photobucket thingy! :surrender:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
must be workin! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: need help with that photobucket thingy! :surrender:

What you are :surrender: all ready, Wow Ice Walker Post one small fish and your running for the hills  and :surrender:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuzYf2Wtw4[/youtube]

I seen Willy out fishing today
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    When Team "Ice Toad Pluckers can't find ice to deal out an  :moon: whoopin we call up the Iceman!!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred:   He brings his own. :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    When Team "Ice Toad Pluckers can't find ice to deal out an  :moon: whoopin we call up the Iceman!!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred:   He brings his own. :happy1:

Yes this is what we call
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Yes this is what we call

Coming from some that is not on the board, Dose not mean  :censored:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuzYf2Wtw4[/youtube]

I seen Willy out fishing today

Wow That was  :nerd:   :doah: :doah: you can not  :scratch: of your own name to call me,, You have to use some one else
« Last Edit: December 12/14/11, 07:50:31 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Yes this is what we call

Coming from some that is not on the board, Dose not mean  :censored:

No ice, not on the leader board---and still  "Ice Toad Pluckers" are in control. :woot: :woot:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
21.5" pike ?? i call that bait !! DDS has one of mine that will look like a monster compaired to that little minnow !!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   We will be saving that just to see if the Ice Wakers can quickly learn to walk on water :titanic:.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good job Iceman :happy1: :happy1:

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS, you get up this way agian let me  know so we can put this little contest to bed and let the rest see who the real winners are !

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   We will be saving that just to see if the Ice Wakers can quickly learn to walk on water :titanic:.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good job Iceman :happy1: :happy1:

As a mate fact I can Walk on water!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see the first hammer coming down,, DDS  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you Can not take a good  :Photography: with all the fish in it!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :whistling: having some probables DDS   :oops1: You can not follow you own staple idem, Can not get a hole 12" fish in the  :Photography:  :sorry: We try to tell you  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: December 12/14/11, 10:07:37 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
OK I See The IFC you just have the c and f close that it look like a k  :oops1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
:whistling: having some probables DDS   :oops1: You can not follow you own staple idem, Can not get a hole 12" fish in the  :Photography:  :sorry: We try to tell you  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:     training-087 training-087 training-087   Don't worry-Team Ice Toad Pluckers know the rules.  This is one of my partners fish.  I posted the pic for him.  The end is cut off but there is clearly 11 inches of perch to be scored.  It's just a test.  The judges can only score what is visible.  Turns out the pike spit out 3 perch bigger than this one when he hit the ice.  We just might save that pic until your eye comes up for scoring.   :king: :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   You better wake Bobby up.  The Iceman Come eth!!!   :bow: :bow:

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
try and try agian taking your pic's with a camara phone and see what you come up with !!!

tomarrow I'll be fish'n my home waters so you better watch out !

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

What you are :surrender: all ready, Wow Ice Walker Post one small fish and your running for the hills  and :surrender:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:surrender: :surrender: on fishin!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: not a chance. just on the photobucket. da misses gotta do it!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
   You better wake Bobby up.  The Iceman Come eth!!!   :bow: :bow:
Who woke me up? I was just getting comfortable on my swing enjoying this early Spring weather...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   You can go back to your nap Bobby.  Looks like there won't be good ice for a while. :banghead:

Offline MNRealtree

• Outdoorsman
Looks like ICE WALKERS is the first team to have a scorable fish in all three categories!! other teams better get fishing, its only up from here for the ice walkers :dancinred:
Winner of the 2011 Ice fishing challenge!!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like my job will be to stir the pot of beans on the stove and keep the beer cold. I can take a nap on my swing and watch the Ice Walkers just cruise as I snooze!   Look at that we must be in FIRST place..
:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: Ice Walkers  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like ICE WALKERS is the first team to have a scorable fish in all three categories!! other teams better get fishing, its only up from here for the ice walkers :dancinred:

Nice job  MNRealtree.  The other two members of your team are MNO Hall Of Fame members.  My team is going to make sure you guys don't win this.  However, if you tag a big pike you could make it impossible for Wild to post another fish.  That would make interesting smack talk if Wild would win without a posted fish. :scratch:   :popcorn:

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like i better get back to work and pull my team back togeter and put some fish on the bourds !!