Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114561 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS's lake is so secret, he has not found it yet!  :coffee:

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: ICE WALKERS  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  I have a couple of spots in mind.  If worse comes to worse I will go over to Wildlifes secret lake and tell the guy that Wildlife has been smuggling little bass out of there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  His days on lake secret would be toast.

Now your using your noggin ma-man. I like the plan. :happy1:   Also I was thinkin you could wear one of those wildlife coyote hats and pound on the guys window one night. Then when he spots you, run away dropping a few of wildlife's business cards on your escape path.  :toast:

I have been calling the guy every night at 2 am telling him I am Wildlife and I really would like to make a pair of underpants out of his cat.   :oops1:  I think our fresh water champ better be traveling light the next time he heads out to lake secret.  The last thing I heard before the phone went dead was something like this @#$#$$%%^&*&*((()in your  :moon: And you can take your little  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: guys and  :censored: the :censored: all the way down the road.  I think I will call him again tonight and ask him if he has more than 1 cat. One of my partner needs some new slippers. :king:
« Last Edit: January 01/30/12, 07:47:06 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS when from name make a move to toad plucking he will be pucker when that coyote get him!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"ICE WALKER"   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:[/b]

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  I have a couple of spots in mind.  If worse comes to worse I will go over to Wildlifes secret lake and tell the guy that Wildlife has been smuggling little bass out of there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  His days on lake secret would be toast.

Now your using your noggin ma-man. I like the plan. :happy1:   Also I was thinkin you could wear one of those wildlife coyote hats and pound on the guys window one night. Then when he spots you, run away dropping a few of wildlife's business cards on your escape path.  :toast:

I have been calling the guy every night at 2 am telling him I am Wildlife and I really would like to make a pair of underpants out of his cat.   :oops1:  I think our fresh water champ better be traveling light the next time he heads out to lake secret.  The last thing I heard before the phone went dead was something like this @#$#$$%%^&*&*((()in your  :moon: And you can take your little  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: guys and  :censored:the :censored: all the way down the road.  I think I will call him again tonight and ask him if he has more than 1 cat. One of my partner needs some new slippers. :king:

That funny he had no phone!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: lire  lire lire  your pantyhose is on fire!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I just yell into the intercom.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  I just yell into the intercom.

Again you fail!! If you are use a intercom you have to be in the house but in a other room!!  :doah: look it up man look it up!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Well, well,well.  I see that the second place team is very busy at the moment.  For a majority of the state the big game fish season ends at the end of this month.  With eelpout quickly approaching  Wildlife will be busy making fur underpants.  Bobby B will busy with his daily chores and MNRealtree will be busy with his life long goal.  I think it's time a real contender move into second place.  Just to  at least make the first place team aware that they better keep fishing.  It's going to take 80 + and Team "Ice Toad Pluckers" is ready to  :rocker; :rocker;

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS You are so full of  :bs: and I got your fur jockstraps right here,

But one thing you seem not to see is the HOLE PITCHER have I posted a walleye yet!!! NO Will I  ;) you can count on that!!!  Will it put ICE WALKER in to winner The 1 place 80s

Two you are so right on this (fish season ends at the end of this month.) But The Contest runs from Dec 1, 2011, till April 1, 2011, at midnight.  :moon:

There is nothing in your rule that you can not caught and  :Photography: and retrun it back into the lake!!  :moon:

And now last I just mite have that  :Photography: all ready  ;D

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Two you are so right on this (fish season ends at the end of this month.) But The Contest runs from Dec 1, 2011, till April 1, 2011, at midnight.  :moon:

There is nothing in your rule that you can not caught and  :Photography: and retrun it back into the lake!!  :moon:

:police:  Not sure about that there statement William.

In Wisconsin if you catch an out of season fish it must be released immediately or your toast  :police: if the warden sees you. Also if you were to lay it on the floor for a photo that would make it even a worse violation. Depending on the type of fishing hardware your using the warden can also decide your targeting closed season fish. Even if you catch a closed season fish and throw it right back that's one thing. However, if you catch another one on that same spot and don't leave that area it's considered that your targeting closed season fish. That's considered TARGETING and you'll get busted. :police:   There is no catch and release season on closed season fish.

Now that's the way it works in Wisconsin. I would guess that Minnesota law would work the same way but, haven't looked it up.
« Last Edit: February 02/01/12, 11:00:10 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee I have that Book And have it sign as well, again Who said some one would be targeting closed season fish. Pan fish will still be open  :moon:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
 :sorry:  Season is always OPEN in North Dakota..... :whistling: :whistling:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
:sorry:  Season is always OPEN in North Dakota..... :whistling: :whistling:

Same with South Dakota  ;)
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Is that for both lakes?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That was a goody Bobby. :rotflmao:
 On a more serious note though, when did they put a lake in South Dakota? :scratch:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/12, 12:55:44 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Just because Minnesota legislature is considering a bill to change the name of your Great state to "East Dakota"  hoping some of jobs, fishing opportunities, and Duck and Pheasant Hunting Opportunities might drift east! :whistling:    We in the Dakotas might consider you to be in the triad but you would have to change a few things....1)  Quit paving dirt roads to nowhere...keep em Dirt  2)  Cut most of your trees down again like in the 1890's  3) Make Lutefisk your official State Fish.... North dakota already has the Northern Pike and South Dakota has the Walleye! :Clap: :Clap:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Just because Minnesota legislature is considering a bill to change the name of your Great state to "East Dakota"  hoping some of jobs, fishing opportunities, and Duck and Pheasant Hunting Opportunities might drift east! :whistling:    We in the Dakotas might consider you to be in the triad but you would have to change a few things....1)  Quit paving dirt roads to nowhere...keep em Dirt  2)  Cut most of your trees down again like in the 1890's  3) Make Lutefisk your official State Fish.... North dakota already has the Northern Pike and South Dakota has the Walleye! :Clap: :Clap:

I see one problem with this!! What about are Land of 10,000.00 Lakes? Do we have fill them in??  Down to a 100,00 or less :scratch:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

On a more serious note though, when did they put a lake in South Dakota? :scratch:
Lee, I thought it was common knowledge that the portable trout ponds that are used in the Minnesota boat shows during the winter and spring are stored in the Dakota's during the summer. They are then boasted by the Dakota tourism industry as "Local trout waters"  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Lee, I thought it was common knowledge that the portable trout ponds that are used in the Minnesota boat shows during the winter and spring are stored in the Dakota's during the summer. They are then boasted by the Dakota tourism industry as "Local trout waters"  :coffee:

Hey Bobby,

I hate to get political but, rumor has it that the site owner of MNO lives there. Therefore we had better tread lightly if you get my drift. :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey Bobby,

I hate to get political but, rumor has it that the site owner of MNO lives there. Therefore we had better tread lightly if you get my drift. :whistling:
:sorry: I don't
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Hey Bobby,

:sorry: I don't

If the site owner has a problem with it. them he should not read the smack down thread!!!   ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:  Just got back from the Lake of no fish.  I see I did not miss anything.   :coffee:  Team " Ice Toad Plucker's" will be fishing in lakes with fish in them from now on so you might as well start putting our names on the trophies.  *80's or Bust for us!!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
well I was out today as well DDS I will show you the small one 36" pike and you can  :surrender: now!!

Ice walker  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   You already have a solid pike.  To win this you need 3 different species.  You keep working on that pike.  My team is going for 3 different TOADS.  Road to 80 inches and the MNO Hall OF Fame  is where we are headed!!   :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   You already have a solid pike.  To win this you need 3 different species.  You keep working on that pike.  My team is going for 3 different TOADS.  Road to 80 inches and the MNO Hall OF Fame  is where we are headed!!   :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;

I know we have a good pike, this is why I post it here, But you should know that a big eye will be posted,  ;D

Then your dream of being the hall of fame will be gone,  :sorry:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   The Ice Toad Pluckers have a little surprise for you as well. training-087 training-087

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uelm833ohpw[/youtube]

Keep fishing boys and girls.  This contest is far from over.   :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
What your going to  :surrender: That no surprise  :sorry:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   The Ice Toad Pluckers have a little surprise for you as well. training-087 training-087

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uelm833ohpw[/youtube]

Keep fishing boys and girls.  This contest is far from over.   :king:

Reading what you are said, Is you have a little surprise, That mean a Little  :Fish:

Than  :whistling:  Keep fishing boys and girls. (Little)  :scratch: and just what a boy and girls would say!!!  This contest is far from over.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
No suprises here with WalleyeMasters!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:  Please note wearing a Fawkinnea sweatshirt Helps in Icefishing.... :toast:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
No suprises here with WalleyeMasters!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:  Please note wearing a Fawkinnea sweatshirt Helps in Icefishing.... :toast:

...yes as evidenced by my teams score...

Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv