Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114664 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy you'd have a better chance of beating the skid marks out of your underwear then beat me at the smack down.  So as your friend I'm just saving you the embarrassment.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You should know all about that’s get marking in your underwear,
But I aim to put a skid mark Wright  crossed your mouth,

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
You should know all about that’s get marking in your underwear,
But I aim to put a skid mark Wright  crossed your mouth,

Again Willy with using my material and you want a smack challenge. 

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I was not using your material their general I was just replying to it, but then again you seem to always use the same materials I seen that photo  you posted that one in the open water challenge too, now that makes two,

But if you think I was making a challenge between just you and me again you’re wrong, the challenge should be open to all who post in the smack down thread,

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
willy you sure can't count or talk smack.  you should stick to something you do know about like horse racing.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I see Bobby is beating you though.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    3 teams left to come up with a name.  Last team in should be called the bed wetters.  Remember this is a new challenge so you have been allowed some slack.  Next year the last team to post a name will be assigned one. ;D ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Tread lightly G.O.  Calling out Wild on Lakers is apples to oranges.  Unless of course it was a one day event on Burntside.  Then you might just get a few other takers.  We saw what happened when the Lady from Illinois called you out last summer :rotflmao: :rotflmao:.  One other thing,  your post has negative connotations for those of us that leave the lakers for the enlightened ones. ;D  
DDSBYDAY,
We could make it a one day deal on Burntside, if you could find your way to the lake in one day. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dan Houle seems to think that could never happen!! ;D
After you were shut out, and I kicked your butt in the "Trout Off", I'd point out the fact that one must drill a hole in the ice and put the bait into the lake, not let it sit on top! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Of course, you'd have caught many more Ravens than me, but that's another story! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Bwahahahahahahaha :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

:king:   Gust H. shared a couple of his secrets before he passed on.   ;) ;)
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    3 teams left to come up with a name.  Last team in should be called the bed wetters.  Remember this is a new challenge so you have been allowed some slack.  Next year the last team to post a name will be assigned one. ;D ;D

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure seems to be a lot of rule changes and last minute hurdles to jump through for this  here challenge. Of course it is an ice fishing contest and you will be lucky to get 10 people to post fish.  :coffee: Of couse somethings will not change, like things you will not here the General or DDS say..

* Well that makes a limit!
* That one will post!
* Wow, an upgrade!
* Beer's on me...  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
See now Willy if I was like you I would list a bunch of things BB wouldn't say.  

So how's that team name coming.  I know it's a big decision.  Word on the street is it's between 1. Llyod Christmas and Harry Dunne
2. I know you are but what am I
3. Think with your dipstick Bobby.

« Last Edit: December 12/02/11, 11:30:01 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :dancinred: "Ice walkers"  :dancinred:
Will be in first place when this 2011 Ice fishing challenge over!!!

As the Ice Toad Pluckers sit on their Frozen Minnow Bucket fishing with their Big Dead Stick out of Frozen Ice Holes watching Walleye Masters Chasers Flag and Breakers Pole as they learn a  Cheap Ice Trick on how to chisel a barbecue grill out of the ice with a screwdriver, meanwhile the ice walkers take first place and win the ice challenge,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now that

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Gonna have to walk on the Ice some "IceWalkers", not just smack about it! :whistling:  WalleyeMasters decieded to warm up a little today...instead of  :coffee: 

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh Yeah!  It is real easy to take pics of the lid.. :scratch:. just found a tub of dried out carpet glue I hadnt thrown out..... Wind doesnt blown it around either :happy1:   First walleye of the season for the WalleyeMasters!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:  A little small for the contest but sure tasted good tonight and I hope to catch the Northern that tried to eat him earlier today... look at the tail! :toast:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
And just to show you how easy this will be to win,  :dancinred: :dancinred:

The judge will never pass this as you have ice and not IFC which stands for Ice Fishing Challenge, Again somebody that just don’t know how to take directions will never win,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I think I have shown you in the past that I’m not just talk!! As you should have learn that lesson in the open water fishing challenge,
as you are out on early ice does not mean you’re Going win this challenge,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 :sorry: It’s so easy a caveman can do it

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
« Last Edit: December 12/03/11, 11:23:57 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman

Just Jealous Wild!!!  WE GOT ICE!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:  I measured the little walleye and noted it was short to qualify. :cry: :cry:.......so left the top short for the pic ... :whistling: :whistling: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Me jealous I know not, we have ice here two, in fact big pine was frozen all the way, Soon the ice will be safe to walk on, I’m no hurry to give you an  :moon:  whopping, if my memory serves me correct you and your team started in first in the open water challenge,

I know that your walleye was short to be entered in the contest, I was also was not talking about the tape measure, but if you don’t see it I will not repeat it,

DDS you’re being awful quiet, did the frozen light pole get your tongue, Now I know DDS you was just testing to see if it was cold to make ice,

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Corny, re-write your lid before you post a fish.  The judges have their hammers ready.  Don't give them a chance to use them.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Will be in first place when this 2011 Ice fishing challenge over!!!

As the Ice Toad Pluckers sit on their Frozen Minnow Bucket fishing with their Big Dead Stick out of Frozen Ice Holes watching Walleye Masters Chasers Flag and Breakers Pole as they learn a  Cheap Ice Trick on how to chisel a barbecue grill out of the ice with a screwdriver, meanwhile the ice walkers take first place and win the ice challenge,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now that

I use all the team name  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Ice Toad Pluckers
Big Dead Stick
Frozen Minnow Bucket
Frozen Ice Holes
Walleye Masters
Chasers Flag and Breakers Pole
Cheap Ice Trick
Ice walkers

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Lot of blah, blah, blah, going on in here but we are four days into this thing and I haven't seen a legal fish yet. Had to use "legal". Couldn't just say fish because Corny posted that little minnow of his. ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Ice will be forming this week.  It will be show time for most of us.  I have one weekend of muzzy hunting then I will turn my attention to a little  :moon: woopin.  We have one team that is still nameless.  Maybe we should assign them one.   :whistling: :whistling:

My vote would be   "Slippery Sludge Slackers".    Team 10 I am sure you won't want us naming your team for you . ;) ;)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I saw the general out in his home made wilcraft this weekend.    :rotflmao:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9rW__S3Gk[/youtube]

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey DDS now you got me thinking.  Lee isn't in the challenge I'll hook his  :moon: up to the sled and have him pul me around the lake.  i hear he has nothing better to do this winter.   :king:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Walkingstick3 has come to play.  :Clap: :Clap:  Nice job on posting the first fish of the contest.  We have to keep the pic posting forum clean of comments so your explanation of the ink rubbing off your lid had to be deleted.  Only the judges can make comments on the scoring forum.  They may request another pic or a different resolution on your pic if needed.  You can pm them if needed.  We now are officially started.  Again ---way to go walkingstick3.  You are now kicking wilds  :moon:.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   (It's habit forming)--- :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Join with me in enjoying this historic moment.  It has been since july 20th that Wildlifeminnesota has been large and in charge of our fishing contests.  Right now he is taking a beating like the rest of us.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Great job Walkingstick3. ;D ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
   Join with me in enjoying this historic moment.  It has been since july 20th that Wildlifeminnesota has been large and in charge of our fishing contests.  Right now he is taking a beating like the rest of us.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Great job Walkingstick3. ;D ;D

the only thing Willy has been large and in charge of is the bottom of the pyramid in the Perham high school cheer team.   :king:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey DDS now you got me thinking.  Lee isn't in the challenge I'll hook his  :moon: up to the sled and have him pul me around the lake.  i hear he has nothing better to do this winter.   :king:

Don't count on that General.  Remember what happened when Lee's motor crapped out in Ely two summers ago.  Borgie came through like a champ.  Lee didn't even get a sunburn. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:     :doah:
« Last Edit: December 12/05/11, 10:20:24 PM by DDSBYDAY »