Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114596 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Hey Lee how did you get that picture of my wife?
Going fishing next weekend for pike and I will catch a pike if my team mates don't beat me to it.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Lee how did you get that picture of my wife?
Going fishing next weekend for pike and I will catch a pike if my team mates don't beat me to it.

Check the leader board my friend.  But you are always welcome to catch a much bigger one  :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This weekend when im fishing it will be on a small lake so I should be able to find one of the fishzillas i released last summer.LOL :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Feel free to post more fish.  Nice perch. :toast:

In 4th and moving up.  Watch out wildlife the frozen minnow buckets are about to bust an ice chunk on your !@#$

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Don't forget your gulp boys.  It's so easy a General could do it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 Don't forget your gulp boys.  It's so easy a General could do it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DDS the only thing fake around here is any fish you post.  Maybe the natives will net you something at pout fest to get you started. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/16/12, 10:23:56 PM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 Don't forget your gulp boys.  It's so easy a General could do it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DDS the only thing fake around here is any fish you post.  Maybe the natives will net you something at pout fest to get you started. :rotflmao:

Dems is fightin words.

Will DDS sit by idly while General tries to degrade him and his team :scratch: . Maybe DDS will come out fighting training-087 and catch the biggest northern using himself as live bait.

I had a dream last night and it wasn't a pretty picture. This could turn out to be a real bloodbath.
« Last Edit: January 01/17/12, 08:37:40 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Let the Ice Walkers beware. As of today The General and his Frozen Minnow Buckets are calling you out as they begin to move up the ladder in the standings.

I not worried about a  Frozen Minnow Buckets  they can not get far being froze,  :cold:

I still see we are in first place with the fish I will add,

"ICE WALKER"  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   :USA:  Rumor has it that ice is starting to form.  That spells doom to the teams that have been able to get out early.  Team "Ice Toad Pluckers" will be starting the beat down very soon.  I don't think  we need to break out the size 13 boots for the stomping.  Right now it looks like we could borrow a pair of bunny slippers from BB and put a fluffy hurt on the leaders.  :rotflmao:   With the prize money and book rights to our lopsided victory we may contract with wildlife to have some yote slippers made for next year.  I know Bobby will want the bunny ones returned. :dancinred: :dancinred:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
At least my bunny slippers have a little fish smell to them... :coffee: comes from catching fish in the shanty and not tales of "Ice coming"
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
At least my bunny slippers have a little fish smell to them... :coffee: comes from catching fish in the shanty and not tales of "Ice coming"

Yeah DDS I guess all that fish smell would come from all the fish pictures Bobby posts.  I think the only way BB would get fish smell on anything is by opening a can of tuna and smearing it on said item.   :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to guess the Private must have made a comment but I can't read it. My computer filters all  :spam: and  :bs:    :coffee:     :rotflmao: 
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Yeah DDS I guess all that fish smell would come from all the fish pictures Bobby posts.  I think the only way BB would get fish smell on anything is by opening a can of tuna and smearing it on said item.   :rotflmao:

Looks like da boys are back at it training-087. Myself, I don't think either one of dem is going to stay down fur da count.

These two guys are like a timex watch. "They take a licken and keep on tickin"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTNBSbGDBVo&feature=related[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 01/21/12, 01:10:04 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Guess my computer must filter all of Bobby's fish pictures to help his teams, because I haven't seen one in a long time.  Maybe bobby should make another side bet with someone he can lose.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I don't think you should have brought up side bets to Bobby.  He has been know to have tantrums after losing them.  The dash cam from the LakeIwannabethere police departement was posted on Youtube after the crushing defeat to Wildlife last summer. :rotflmao:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JtFBnFS1Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Kinda Quiet in here.....since WalleyeMasters have inched closer to the 80" mark!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:   Figured we needed to see some of WIlds  :dancinred: guys.    Im sorry if everyone has  :bow: :surrender:    Well off to  :toast: and  :tequila;   gotta prime and chum a little for Eelpout festival......

The WalleyeMasters :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Kinda Quiet in here.....since WalleyeMasters have inched closer to the 80" mark!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:   Figured we needed to see some of WIlds  :dancinred: guys.    Im sorry if everyone has  :bow: :surrender:    Well off to  :toast: and  :tequila;   gotta prime and chum a little for Eelpout festival......

:bow: :bow: :bow: :Clap:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Kinda Quiet in here.....since WalleyeMasters have inched closer to the 80" mark!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:   Figured we needed to see some of WIlds  :dancinred: guys.    Im sorry if everyone has  :bow: :surrender:    Well off to  :toast: and  :tequila;   gotta prime and chum a little for Eelpout festival......

Well done Corny,  :bonk: I been sitting back and waiting for some one to brake  the 70 mark!!  :bow:

well do not get your hope up to much!!  :dancinred: I will show you how it done and think we could have been on the same team!!! a long with DDS As he would have been are down fall!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I will show you one of my fish!!!  ;D
With that one fish will show you,  you will have to upgrade!!  :sorry:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"ICE WALKER""  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: January 01/27/12, 09:12:57 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
MY MY MY  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: have been  :fishing2:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Things are starting to get a bit tense around the Borgersen household since Borgie's viewed the Ice Challenge Leader Board. Last night Borgie told me she hopes she gets Corny13 or Wildlifeminnesota on her team this spring for the MNO Fishing Challenge.

I said what about me?  :queen: didn't answer.

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
MY MY MY  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: have been  :fishing2:

Yes I have!! I have been getting out once and week all day!!!  :fishing: :fishing:

I have made 4 trip to the same Lake that I fish this summer, It's a small lake and has no access in less you know the guy that live on it,

I found this lake back in 2002 The year I won my lund boat. That year me and my wife we headed out on weekend in to fish deterrent lake, small lake and lake with out a lot of people. Well that day my wife hook in to a big fish she call my name over and over, It was a 2o inch bass 

Up to about two year now I would fish this lake I will now call ( No where) for bass, But the last two summer I have found out ( No where) is good for big bass, But Pike and big one,

fining the summer patter to the winner, was a bit of a challenge Because this year is my first year fish in the winner. But it help when it a small lake. The fish can not be far and they will have to feed some time. It  :rotflmao: thou how some day I hit  ( No where) and fish can be dead, and the next time I hit ( No where) and I can hammer them, some time the bass are hiting better then the pikes, But to this day I have not taken a walleye on ( No where) and I was told by this old guy that if you get a eye on ( No where) it will be big.

As to pan fish I have not fish for then as I not much in to pan fishing, But the word form the old guy is there are some nice size crappy in ( No where) Hm  :newhere: may be DDS will have to show me how to fine them.

As to all my fish I hook in to on ( No where) I Turn then loss to get bigger and bigger for year to come   As I have hook in to 30 33 35 37 38 39 40 inch pikes in the last two years, Bass 17 18 19 20 21 and I believe there is a Minnesota record LG Bass in this lake of ( No where)

Lee I think you are talking about your self as you hope me or corn13 is on your team so you can stay in the top 3 place, You know you have to try and keep your repetition up!!  :puke: 

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Hey how about those "Cheap Ice Trick" guys.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Who is on that sorry team? :whistling:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

The trick is to see your fish Fawkinnae
Not to make them invisible!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  You guys have a nice time battleing it out for 2nd and 3rd.  I have a long weekend and plan on going ice toad plucking. :taz: :taz: :taz:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
If you have a longweekend you better head up to Cookie's or LOW and get a 40+ Nortern...to climb out of 7th place... :taz: :taz: :taz:   Im guessing the winning team will have one... :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I have a couple of spots in mind.  If worse comes to worse I will go over to Wildlifes secret lake and tell the guy that Wildlife has been smuggling little bass out of there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  His days on lake secret would be toast.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  I have a couple of spots in mind.  If worse comes to worse I will go over to Wildlifes secret lake and tell the guy that Wildlife has been smuggling little bass out of there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  His days on lake secret would be toast.

Now your using your noggin ma-man. I like the plan. :happy1:   Also I was thinkin you could wear one of those wildlife coyote hats and pound on the guys window one night. Then when he spots you, run away dropping a few of wildlife's business cards on your escape path.  :toast:
« Last Edit: January 01/30/12, 05:23:10 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :censored: wear do I start!!!  training-087 training-087 attack form all side and from a non enter want to be player!!  :moon:

Corny 13 you may be right on the 40+ pike as you may never no what I will post next!!
keep in mine you are in first place with a 1 1/2 inch lead with all good size fish 34 pike and walleye 29 and your pan fish at 12 As my team as a 38.75 pike with a ok pan fish that can still be a upgrade a little but look at are small walleye 24  :scratch: when Ice walker upgrde are walleye we will be in the 80s  ;)

Your days in first are number!!  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   I have a couple of spots in mind.  If worse comes to worse I will go over to Wildlifes secret lake and tell the guy that Wildlife has been smuggling little bass out of there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  His days on lake secret would be toast.

Ok DDS Glove are off!!  training-087

If you had a good secret lake you still could not get your self in the top 5 places!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

with your able to fine you way back to it!!!  Is doubtful :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  I have a couple of spots in mind.  If worse comes to worse I will go over to Wildlifes secret lake and tell the guy that Wildlife has been smuggling little bass out of there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  His days on lake secret would be toast.

Now your using your noggin ma-man. I like the plan. :happy1:   Also I was thinkin you could wear one of those wildlife coyote hats and pound on the guys window one night. Then when he spots you, run away dropping a few of wildlife's business cards on your escape path.  :toast:

with DDS luck he would put that hat on and a male coyote would make bubbly out of him!!!  :moon: :moon:

The old guy will have a new story to tell his grand-kids!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: