Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Important notice for all ice fishing competitors.  (Read 18818 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Okay DDS, I went down to the supermarket and bought 12 white lids all sizes,
And they all have MNO IFC 2011 on them,  
« Last Edit: November 11/28/11, 08:05:31 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now on the reverse side I put a special message for the person that finds it after it’s blown away or I just can see it ‘cause it was white just like snow white,  :happybounce: :happybounce:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now by lose 12 and their found it will cost you $60.00   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But if we all do that, it could be in the hundreds,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Kayakgal how could we not allow your lid?  It is too bad you did not post  it before wildlife went out and purchased his lids.  Your goes so much better with fur.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wildife if you can prove you lost one of those in the wind while taking a picture I will pay you 60$.  If you get caught in a snow tornado you could just try this simple technique.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Thanks for your concerns DDS, what’s that little fishing weight going to do in the Minnesota blizzard mind you if it does not blow away its white and white on white is hard to see,
But don’t worry DDS I have 12   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/28/11, 10:16:49 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I guess Willy and Bobby are in it to win it.  I saw Bobby today helping Willy get the ice rig ready to role.  After aruging about where the muffler belt went and where to put the blinker fluid in for a half hour they had it up and running.  I think i also saw them bolting the white lid to the tail gate.  You just can't make this stuff up. :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I find it funny that the team that is having the most problem with the MNO IFC 2011 staple item is the least likely team to ever have a chance to use one.  If you can't catch fish you won't be taking any pictures anawayyys.    :whistling:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Would you bet your last dollar on it, if I remember right all my fish with staple item passed the judges,
I have no problems with the lid, me catch fish not a problem DDS,
You know what going be more funny when you forgot your own staple item in your photo,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

General I think you showed that same photo on the open water fishing challenge you need new material new,  :doah: :doah:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    Kayakgal how could we not allow your lid?  It is too bad you did not post  it before wildlife went out and purchased his lids.  Your goes so much better with fur.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wildife if you can prove you lost one of those in the wind while taking a picture I will pay you 60$.  If you get caught in a snow tornado you could just try this simple technique.
:scratch: Ok, so now it does not have to be a white lid... but it does have to have a sinker on it  :doah: maybe we can just use the bottom of a big five gallon pail, it will look like a lid...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

:scratch: Ok, so now it does not have to be a white lid... but it does have to have a sinker on it  :doah: maybe we can just use the bottom of a big five gallon pail, it will look like a lid...

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I heard today that Bawney Fwank is not running for re-election.  I think a couple of you guys stand a good chance of winning his seat.   :doah: :doah: :mysterymachine:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS you stand a better chance of winning his seat you both don’t have common sense, and you both have flipped your lid,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

How about you write it on the top?   

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Here is some in-site as to where this thread is going.  :doah:

Click below for best result: :popcorn:
« Last Edit: November 11/29/11, 01:08:41 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline kayakgal

• Outdoorsman
To fish is human, to throw back is divine.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It’s apparent that this ice fishing contest has gone to flipping lids,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I’m just looking on the bright side, all my ice fishing equipment will not have MNO on it,
Wright  :Hunter: my open water tackle box has all kinds of things in there with MNO on it,  :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
       I can't wait to see if wildlife and Bobby's team will be able to come up with a name.  We have all seen the confusion  caused by the plastic lid for these two.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I found some lids.

Now I just have to pick out the right size  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Name, what name are we supposed to pick a name to?
Now really DDS why would we pick a name, the general would just try to rename Us any ways,  :whistling:

Now DDS here this I am not confused about this plastic lid that is now called a staple item,
This is all part of a distraction to get all the teams confused, let’s have a black lid, how about orange, yellow maybe green may be a purple one may be red,  :scratch:

Now DDS have no fear have no doubts I we’ll have the white lid in my photos with my fish on a tape measure, but time will tale whether you will or not,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   White lids invade football stadium

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eB7PiZhjW8&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed the first Subject is the "2011 NNO Ice Fishing Challenge Leader Board". Is there a second contest called "NNO"? ;) :whistling: :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought maybe you had created another challenge only you knew about. You probably figured out that that would be the only way you could claim first place in one of the challenges. ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I thought maybe you had created another challenge only you knew about. You probably figured out that that would be the only way you could claim first place in one of the challenges. ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Name, what name are we supposed to pick a name to?
Now really DDS why would we pick a name, the general would just try to rename Us any ways,  :whistling:

funny how Willy starts something and tries to blame me.  :scratch:

I don't think Willy and Bobby can agree on a name any way.   :whistling: 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Me start something I think not, if I remember right, you and Lee started the name calling,

As to our team name now that’s top secret and only bobby knows, that so top secret we don’t even know,
« Last Edit: December 12/01/11, 07:44:59 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Team  "Ice Toad Pluckers"  does not claim first place. We take it. Usually we would throw on the boots and stomp out anything that pretends to be competition.  So far we only have 5 teams with enough  training-087 to post a name. At this point  we don't need boots for the stompin.  In fact, I think the bunny slippers might be too much.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Me start something I think not, if I remember right, you and Lee started the name calling,

Whoa!...What ever. How did the name Lee pop up into this conversation?  :scratch:  Why does my name get bantered about without me even entering the discussion. :help:

Here I sit on the sidelines just minding my own business  :whistling: and Pow! I get blind sided :censored:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/11, 11:28:35 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Lee if ya go to a hockey game as a fan there is a good chance you are going to get hit with a puck or two...  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass