Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Official sign up thread for the -- "First Annual 2011 ICE FISHING CHALLENGE"  (Read 14893 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline MNRealtree

• Outdoorsman
Winner of the 2011 Ice fishing challenge!!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
29. lol i forgot all about this until i just read the notice haha ooooppppppss

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

Offline skj

• Outdoorsman
atwaterfishingadventures

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    The 2011 ice fishing challenge sign up is now closed.  We are at 10 teams total.  The teams will be posted Wednesday.  Unfortunately one new member did not get paired up and will have to wait until next years contest.   :sorry: skj.  One other requirement was that you had to have 10 posts in before the sign up closed. 

The contest starts Dec. 1st 2011.  Please be safe and good luck to all.  There will be various prizes throughout the contest.  Thanks for participating.  :cold: :cold:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I am going to explain how the teams will be drawn.  Each member will be assigned a number (1-30).  I will be using the number that you signed up under.  I will use a random number generator then to list the first 10 people. These will not be paired together but one member of each of the 10 teams. These will be listed today.  I will then assign the remaining 20 a new #(1-20). Ten new numbers will be drawn. Now each team will have 2 members. These will be posted tomorrow. The remaining 10 will then be assigned a number (1-10). That will complete each of the ten teams. These will be posted Wdnesday.  High tech and as random as possible.

Just for kicks the last person drawn will win a couple of ice jigs

The final Teams will be posted Wednesday.   :popcorn:   Good luck :happy1:

THE FIRST TEN WILL BE POSTED TODAY.  Tomorrow you will know the second member of your team.  Wednesday your team will be complete. :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: November 11/21/11, 09:32:20 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
ahhhhhhhh the suspense!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz: its not good for the blood pressure!!!! ;D ;D :rotflmao: :tequila; :drinking: :toast:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    The first ten are posted.  Too bad we were not drawing for a car or a boat because the t-shirt man was the first out.  Fawkinnae. :rotflmao:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
    The first ten are posted.  Too bad we were not drawing for a car or a boat because the t-shirt man was the first out.  Fawkinnae. :rotflmao:

Damn... cause I'm looking for a car...   ;D
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm shootin for the ice jigs!!!!!! should be a shoo in if my luck stays consistant with raffles and other drawings!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline pdrude

• Minnow
Attn. DDSBYDAY 

I would have signed up but I was never told about this contest until it was to late come on you
work for my sister for god sake talk to a guy out side of the work place!  :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Attn. DDSBYDAY 

I would have signed up but I was never told about this contest until it was to late come on you
work for my sister for god sake talk to a guy out side of the work place!  :rotflmao:

I didn't know DDS was married.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Attn. DDSBYDAY 

I may work for her but I would never let her dress me up in ballerina costumes ;) ;)   :rotflmao:

Offline pdrude

• Minnow
I bet you'll  let Hottie mchot pants from next door with the horrible  cackle that you hear through  out your office dress you up and your way older than three! :Clap: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm shootin for the ice jigs!!!!!! should be a shoo in if my luck stays consistant with raffles and other drawings!!! :whistling: :whistling:
:woot: :woot: :woot:still in the runnin for those jigs!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :whistling:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
:woot: :woot: :woot:still in the runnin for those jigs!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :whistling:

Me two I nEed more for my box

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

The last number draw is glenn57.  Our first winner.   :Clap:  PM me your name and address.  Jigs will be mailed today if I get it in time.  Otherwise they will be sent out next Wednesday.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
PM sent!!!!!!!! hoooo raaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :fishing2: :fishing: :Fish:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
recieved my jigs sat in the mail!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; thanks looks like some winners in that bunch! :snow5: :snow5: