Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Meet the Judges of the 1st annual MNO ice fishing challenge  (Read 4164 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
        I would like you to meet the official 3 judges for this years 1st annual MNO Ice Fishing Challenge.

1.  Judge Randy Kaar   (The hanging judge)

2.  Judge Dan R.         (The hanging is too good for him judge)

3.  Judge Fawkinnae     (The Fawkinnhammer judge)

4.  DDSBYDAY                      (Overflow Judge)
        Post a fish if you dare. :police:  :reporter; :police:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/12, 06:05:49 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
       I would like you to meet the official 3 judges for this years 1st annual MNO Ice Fishing Challenge.

1.  Judge Randy Kaar   (The hanging judge)

2.  Judge Dan R.         (The hanging is too good for him judge)

3.  Judge Fawkinnae     (The Fawkinnhammer judge)

Post a fish if you dare. :police:  :reporter; :police:

Boy that sure look a lot like Fawkinnae  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Let me tell you these guys are good.  They were called out to verify that Gaddafi is officially toast.  They will be back in time for the ice fishing challenge.  The last time they were called out like this they had to verify that Dorothy had really killed the wicked witch of the west.  You post a fish in this contest it will be scored by the best.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You got that right DDS, But if you follow the rules, It a cake walk!!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
I could say its all true... But it is all TOP SECRET INFORMATION! I can say Dorothy get wild
when she has a few drinks in her!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
With the power you 3 have I am sure all the girls turn into a puddle.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
The judges have finished there training only a few minutes ago.  They get one day off to spend with their families then it is all business.  Good luck to all the competitors.  Be safe. Have your fishes mouth closed and don't forget your white lid.  Use your cell phone only as a back up.  If you can do all that then feel free to post your pics for the judges to score.   :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   It's time.  The ice is forming at break neck speed.  This weekend should bring a flurry of entries of those early ice fish.  The judges are stocking up on caffeine and preparing themselves for a long intense ice season.  For the competitors re-read the rules.  I say this because the judges enjoy dropping the hammer.  Don't make it easy for them.  Good luck and be safe.  It's Hammer Time!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nURwdpnbYLM[/youtube]