Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: alil help on a long deployment  (Read 939 times)

Offline thefallenoutdoors

hey guys my name is Sgt Bakken. currently my guys and I are 7 months in a 12 month deployment to afganistan. some of us are on anywhere to 1,2,3,4 deployments here. which means we have missed out on alot of hunting. anyways what we do in our down time is watch hunting and fishing vids and shows on dvd well we have watch the ones we have way way too many times lol we were hoping if anyone on here had some old hunting of fishing vids that are just collecting dust that yall could send them our way. we really appreicate anything just pm me and ill give you the address for over here. thanks again guys
Sgt Bakken

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Sounds like a great idea I have a few laying around.  My Soninlaw just got back from Camp Leatherneck Helmand prov on Tuesday.  Great to have him home in the USA.  Ill pm you.