Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New member help?  (Read 4749 times)

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
If you are a new member to MNO and have any questions or concerns, please let a member of the MNO team know.  This team includes:

Admin:
MNO
OutdoorsJunkie
Hunterdown
Randy Kaar

Mods:
Cody Gruchow
Finch
Dan R.
Dotch
Go Big Red
Beeker
Deadeye
The General
Fawkinnae
MTCOMMER
Dakids

Please also check on each forum banner for the forum specific moderator.  You'll find them at the bottom of each banner.
« Last Edit: July 07/04/11, 04:44:42 PM by MTCOMMER »
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Great post and reminder for new and present members, We are always here to help with any
concerns and always willing to help

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Moore

I have one question do you guys put on here for every thing minnesota like the game fair,application deadlines for tags, season start and end datesthat kind of stuff

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I have one question do you guys put on here for every thing minnesota like the game fair,application deadlines for tags, season start and end datesthat kind of stuff

Yes, I put them in the calender portion of the tool bar. And they show up at the bottom of the forums page as upcoming events.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
how do i post  pictures from my ipod

Offline ray634

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
try downloading it to your computer via the patch cord.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks will try

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
cant open them for some reason thinking i might have to bump it to a friends and use his to send it to my email then can post it on here if i cant im going to be  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: 130 times and then ill have to go out and shoot another one but cant go out this weekend due to geting confirmed