Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377543 times)

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Just noticed this thread after about a week of being on here.
 My name is Isaiah, 23yrs old, currently reside in Becker/ Clearwater MN. normally live in a fish house in the winter and my truck in the summer. I have been called a gypsy plenty of times because I move around so much.  Now engaged and she put a stop to that. "I have better things to worry about." or atleast she says. Im in the Army national guard as a Cavalry Scout.
I have done alot of different things having to do with the outdoors thanks to my father, grandfather, and great grandfather from flyfishing in revelstoke BC to Dove hunting on some family land in clearwater. But never trapped anything other than pocket gophers. A random fact is I love Gary Paulsen books and hopefully be a 4th generation lumberyard owner. lol

::welcome::    :toast:  Just make sure she doesn't put a stop to MNO!!!!!
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I bet she will try but she will not succeed...

Offline Angstman

• Outdoorsman
Hey everyone I just found this website a few weeks ago and I figured I might as well introduce myself. My name is Dan I'm 22 and I'm currently a Business student at Mankato State. I'm from Inver Grove Heights and I love to hunt and fish. I normally only hunt waterfoul and pheasant, but lately I've been doing a lot of other hunting too.  Fishing has always been a great passion of mine, there's nothing better than getting out on the open water or on the ice to catch some lunkers! I hope to be contributing a lot on this website in the future!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glad to have some youngsters on here.  Looking forward to your view and input.  You can help keep some of us old guys in line.   :whistling:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey everyone I just found this website a few weeks ago and I figured I might as well introduce myself. My name is Dan I'm 22 and I'm currently a Business student at Mankato State. I'm from Inver Grove Heights and I love to hunt and fish. I normally only hunt waterfoul and pheasant, but lately I've been doing a lot of other hunting too.  Fishing has always been a great passion of mine, there's nothing better than getting out on the open water or on the ice to catch some lunkers! I hope to be contributing a lot on this website in the future!

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: :toast:

Offline mikekerryphipppen

• Outdoorsman
Mike Phippen 40
South Central MN HWY 169 and I90
3 sons Aaron 22, Alex 14, Nate 9
Married for 15 yrs.
3 dogs-Old boston terrier, 5yr. old jack Russell, 2yr. old German wirehair
Learning how to lake fish after growing up in river country
January, February and March is coyote and ice fishing
April and May open water and turkey
june, july and august camping and running the boats and atvs around
sept, october feeding bears(hopefully),and looking for feathered friends with the dog
November and December deer morning and after noon pheasants in the middle of the day

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::  You have come to the right place. :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Glad you could join us here!

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Im jake im 14 years old (almost 15) and a avid hunter and ice fisher i live in maple grove mn

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Nice to see another younger generation hunter/fisherman on the site  :happy1:

::welcome:: ::welcome::

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glad to have some youngsters on here.  Looking forward to your view and input.  You can help keep some of us old guys in line.   :whistling:

Why would we do that? Personally half the reason I keep coming back is just to see what funny comments I can find, So far I think "The General"  has by far the most hilarious posts...

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 Do not feed the animals !!!
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman

Why would we do that? Personally half the reason I keep coming back is just to see what funny comments I can find, So far I think "The General"  has by far the most hilarious posts...

:taz:  :taz: I can just see his head getting bigger now....  :help:

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Im jake im 14 years old (almost 15) and a avid hunter and ice fisher i live in maple grove mn

Welcome!

Offline JakerGreen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • MNO Junior Staff
I'm Jacob from Spearfish, SD and a huge deer hunter. Also  I enjoy open water and ice fishing.
I'm 14 but will be 15 very soon.

JakerGreen :green archer:
Waskish, there is no where else I would rather be.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome::   Jacob.  You live in a beautiful area.  Been through there on motorcycle a few times.  I always wanted to try trout fishing in the canyon.  I could see the trout holding in the eddies when the light was right.

Offline Jasper9898

• Minnow
 :newhere:

Hey everyone.

I am Dave, 35 years old. I live in St Charles, Mn with my wife and our 3 kids.....Oldest is our 12 yo Girl and she loves to Ice fish, open water fish and deer hunt....Baits her own hook (no matter what kind of bait we are using) and her moms, aunts, grandmas, etc. Even takes fish off hook as long as she has her Rapala fishing glove on. 8 yo son doesnt have the patience to fish or hunt yet. and our youngest boy is just 1.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Welcome to MNO Jasper!

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

randy
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome::   Great to have you and your family aboard!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Another family man!  You've come to the right spot!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
glenn57, been registered for a while not much time to get here, but plan on it in the future.i also know sandmannd! he wont admit it though! :bonk: :bonk: anyway i enjoy doing most anything outdoors......campin huntin fishin atv snowmobilein spearin................ :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :happybounce:
Glad to have you here. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline Darktree

:newhere:My name is Steve I live in White Bear Lake,MN.  I am 50, My wife and I of 28 years enjoy the cabin on a south St. Louis Co. lake. The kids are long gone out of the house. My main goal now is pass down fishing and hunting traditions to my grandchildren. My oldest grandsons 1st fish was a 11.5 in crappie. At 3 years old it was a highlight of my life to see him reel it in and drag it up on the beach. It is now on the wall in the cabin! We'll be hitting the ice again this weekend and hopefully get a few crappies for a fish fry.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Welcome to MNO Steve! Hope you enjoy the site.

::welcome::

randy
bonehead149@yahoo.com