Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377334 times)

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D ;)  welcome to mno greg! for spalllchek , i dont know who,s responsable for it ? but we here dont hoot on spalin so mutch,as long as we can uder stend watt wez redin  so good luk weth ta spellin cek .  have fun and dont forget to share what you know and what you have learned ! it,s a great site to be on . :) :laugh: everybody knows something bout something ?
« Last Edit: February 02/28/07, 12:56:29 AM by WoodChuck »
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Welcome to MNO Buckrub and guythathunts.

I hope you find the site to be helpful, informative, and most of all...FUN to be a part of.

Outdoors_Realtree
« Last Edit: March 03/11/07, 04:34:28 PM by Outdoors_Realtree »
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline buckrub

• Outdoorsman
 thanks for the welcome Outdoors-Realtree!           let #3 liv on forever!!!!!

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
True Dat Buckrub.

He is and always will be THE MAN !

Forever The Man, Forever a Fan #3

Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline midwesthunter

I just stumbled upon this site today and decided i should register.  I am a 23 year old male and live in the NE suburbs.  Just graduated from UND and looking for a job.  I like to fish and hunt and camp.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Welcome to MNO Midwesthunter, we're glad you found us. We have a great group here that love the outdoors and also love helping each other.

What is your field of work that you are looking for?

What was your major at UND?

We have members and staff across the state who may be able to point you in the right direction of a job.
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
    Welcome to Greatoutdoors. 

Jim Maki (greatoutdoors) has agreed to join our distinguished Field/Staff Team. Jim is the owner of Great Outdoors bait and tackle shop in the heart of Ely Mn.

He'll be giving us weekly reports and updates on the Ely-Superior-Vermillion-NE MN Area. One 0f Jim's favorite haunts is Burntside Lake.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
That's great news.

Welcome to MNO Jim and Great Outdoors Bait & Tackle. We're glad to have you here with us.
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
WELCOME TO MNO  :rock:

Offline The_new_guy

• Outdoorsman
    • www.myspace.com
My name is Ben I am from mound MN I am 22 years old I live in Baxter with my wonderfull Girlfriend who I have been with for 2 great years.  I have a 3 year old little girl, I am a load builder/1st asst. yard mngr. at Menards.  I love to Fish, Hunt, Camp, or anything that has to do with outdoors stuff period!  And I just can't wait for tomorrow to get here so I can go fishing!
I Love To Ice Fish So Much That. . . When Hell Freezes Over, I'll Fish There To!

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 :)  welcome to MNO new guy ! u found the right place to spend your nonfishing time at ! please share your wisdom and your fishing follies as we all do . ;D :laugh:

woodchuck
« Last Edit: March 03/25/07, 08:40:12 AM by WoodChuck »
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO Great Outdoors Bait & Tackle and The_new_guy!  It's great to have you both here!  If you run into a problem or have questions, feel free to ask any of the outstanding staff we have here at MNO.

*Right now we are upgrading our website, so there may be "problems" from time to time, please bare with us-as it's only temporary and when it's complete I think everyone will agree it's well worth the "troubles"!   :rock:

Also be sure to check out another thread telling us how you found MNO!
http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=2694.45
« Last Edit: March 03/25/07, 12:26:03 AM by Woody »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Welcome to MNOUtdoorsman.com The_new_guy. I hope you enjoy MNO as much as I do. It's a great site, full of great people who are always willing to lend a hand, share knowledge and have some laughs. What do you hunt?
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Welcome to MNOutdoorsman.com all new members and guests!

Please feel free to browse through our site. We hope you stop in often and feel comfortable enough to contribute personally to MNO.

Our goal is to have members from all over the area who enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, and anything outdoors who can share their knowledge, tips, stories and jokes with each other. Basically, we want to have more people like us to hang out with.

=Use this site to get current reports for the areas you hunt, fish or just like to get away to.

=We offer FREE classifieds.

=You can also receive discount offers from our many MNO Sponsors, get lodging information from around the region, receive up to date ice or lake conditions, and camping ideas.

=Check out our General Discussion boards. Here you will find a wide range of topics that are of interest to our members, and may be of interest to you as well.

=Feel like chatting? Clink on the "Chat" link on the left side of the page, enter a username, and join many of our staff and members for a chat in Ye Old Chat Cave.

Again, welcome to MNOutdoorsman.com. We hope you enjoy MNO as much as we do. We hope enjoy your visit and stop back often.
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline murdock54

• Outdoorsman
  • Golden Retriever - Rio
My name is Nick. I heard about this site from my hunting buddy, guythathunts. I'll try hunting just about anything that I can, and I love a good day of fishing. I just got a golden retriever and named him Rio; I'm hoping that we can find some good roosters this fall and he can learn some stuff from Duke (guythathunts dog).
RIO! DUKE! BATMAN!   Lets go hunting!!

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: hope you enjoy your stay here at MNO

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 ;D  WELCOME TO MNO MURDOCK54 ! im sure you will have a great time here with all that we have to share and trade in the hunting and fishing that goes on here . You made a good choice to come and join us at MNO , the best of luck in you travels.

woodchuck   ::welcome::

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
 ::welcome:: Murdock54 ! We're glad to have you with us. I hope you enjoy this site and the people here as much as I do. We have alot of knowledgeable people on MNO who love to share that knowlege with others.
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline wishn_fishin

Hi-I am 51, a single female and just now joined this forum.  Looks like a lot of fun.  I own a little hobbyfarm south of the cities, and love to fish, altho I have a hard time finding someone to go with.  Love the outdoors and my two grandchildren.  Besides fishing,  I love to garden, and have a little woodshop I like to "tink around" in.
« Last Edit: April 04/07/07, 11:15:55 AM by wishn_fishin »

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
Welcome to MNO Wishn!  We love to see women join in with us, I know you will really enjoy it here.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we are very open and personable here at MNO!
« Last Edit: April 04/07/07, 11:24:35 AM by Leech Angler »

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 WELCOME WISHIN  ,  THERE ARE ALOT OF US SOUTH OF THE RIVER  THAT WOULD LOVE TO FISH WITH YOU !!!  WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXTRA FOLKS TO JOIN IN !!!   I HOPE YOU LOVE OUR SITE  LIKE WE DO !!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS  JUST FIND A STAFFER  AND ASK , THEY WILL ALWAYS DO THEIR BEST TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!!    HOLDEMTWICE  ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
member  # 569

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome wishin to MNO like it was said b4 any ??????? just ask  and I am sure someone would  go fishin with you i have room on my boat for extra people so if you or anyone else that wants to go just let me know toooooooo coldddddddd now BRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome!!!
check out all the forums and chat!
useally someone is in chat in the
evening hours.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hello Wishin...
Welcome to MNO! This is a great site for everyone. Feel comfortable and kick back and laugh. That's what I do and plus once in awhile I will add my 2 cents. Hope you enjoy the site!! LUVNLIFE ::dancinred:: ::dancinred::

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ;D wishin & fishin ! glad to have you and your,s aboard ! welcome to MNO and all it has to offer .  ::welcome::

woodchuck

Offline Pegleg

• Outdoorsman
Hey Ya'll,
  Iceman told me about this site. I've looked around some and there's lots of interesting stuff on here. I live in the Ocala,Fla. area but I've been to Minn. & Wisc. quite a bit. I think I'll like it here.
                                                              Pegleg
If you think your a person of some influence, try orderin someone else's dog around.

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
yo PegLeg  ::welcome:: to MNO !
« Last Edit: April 04/10/07, 08:46:05 AM by iceman »
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 ::welcome:: PEGLEG  i hope you enjoy the site . please fell free to  post in any of the great forums  . If you have any questions  or  problems  feel free to contact a staff memeber .
member  # 569